Just made this account

>just made this account
>3+ likes before I even finished the bio
FUCKING KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-182112_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.3M)

>Using jpeg

Feel free to give me a better quality image baka desu

3+ likes doesn't mean shit.

It's just an illusion.

Attached: afjn345ggd1032.png (1040x741, 1.12M)

You realize that it's not the women's fault here, but the hoard of doofuses gnashing their teeth for bobs and vagene.

Profile isn't even 10 minutes old

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-182700_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 868K)

>Fembots are lower than eggman
Oh nonono

>Lain
Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

>fembots exist
no

You know, two days ago I made my own tinder account using what I believed to be my best picture. I couldn't get a single match. But Eggman, a literal monstrosity, is going to get 25 matches in under an hour just because people think he's a girl. Remember this fembots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-185614_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 868K)

Keep us posted OP. Start swiping and let's see what happens.

this isn't even remotely original. Niggas did this in 4 years ago and got hundreds of matches with Eggy's pictures

>leave to play vidya
>come back to pic related
I don't know what to say... I'll start swiping

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-200432_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 875K)

You could argue that those doofuses are being forced to settle because normal women only go for the top 20%, rather than their looksmatch. You could also argue that because of the sexual liberation and what proceeded it in media, culture and society at large facilitated and created an environment where people are far more eager to sleep around, encouraging these dudes for getting whatever pussy they can and shaming them for not doing so. It also wouldn't be inconsistent with what's happened to sex over the last 50 or so years to say that this is at least partly the result of feminist activism and its attempts at subverting the established Judeo-Christian values we had regarding sex and love.

>eggman is a stacy

Attached: 1529306056327.png (400x400, 75K)

Has anyone tried this with a 1/10 fat seriously deformed roastie?

I just wanna see how low it can go.

What do? What's worse is that there are some legitimately attractive guys here too

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-203948_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.09M)

>hey
>hey
>hey

fuck this gay Earth

At first I thought eggy was a desirable Chad, then I opened the image. kek

Yeah... more like """"fembots""""

>The absolute state of modern "men"

And "fembots" here are trying to tell us they have it hard.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 47K)

Pigwoman experiments come to mind.

OP we all know women are living on easy mode, move on my friend, improve yourself.

Attached: 1546516256390.jpg (1598x2015, 652K)

I refuse to believe this is real. Yep, this must be one of those psyops to turn me into a filthy faggot. LALALA I CANT HEAR YOUUU.

>Hey beautiful
Damn what the hell

Attached: tenor.gif (320x320, 1.72M)

WELCOME IN THIS HELL OF OUR OWN CREATION. ENJOY YOUR STAY.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u8.jpg (550x340, 27K)

men are freaks who just want warm holes
this should be obvious

tinder has unironically destroyed any chance i had of ever going on a date

i remember once i was talking to a canadian chick at work i got along well with (she was engaged) and she said she met her fiance after one week of swiping on tinder, and that i simply HAD to get on there, it was so easy to find someone and the only way to do it in 2019

i still laugh at that

pic related, was literally me

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif (271x223, 659K)

you know that doesn't mean anything, right? men swipe right on everyone, maybe you'll get some matches but most of them will unmatch you after seeing your profile. i know because it happened to me.

How about you look at this, you moron?

Sure thing "fembot"
You could have a 7/10 BF with ease right now.

>tfw eggy got more messages than you
i'm really that ugly huh

how? why using tinder? already tried that

>Hey Beautiful
Niggas really well and truly be WILIN' out here

>roasties get hundreds of "hey"s
>I send something different
>still get ignored

Jared is a qt

Since when is eggman a tranny?

What did you send?

>tfw I actually got a girl to respond once with "What are your thoughts on William Gibson's Neuromancer?"

Thirsty men willing to associate with and encourage any woman, they ultimately are the enablers of the modern female

this
men just hate taking responsibility, especially in dumps like this, so it's easier to blame it on the women

>tons of robots use Tinder
>Eggman is famous
>"no but srsly guise these are all real i swear"
Also I used to legit have a crush on Eggman and would talk to him via snapchat so by your logic men are the privileged class because there's at least one human that'd be down to smash a guy that looks like that.

Attached: 24450058-E90B-4BF0-8267-E49356598A19.jpg (464x553, 64K)

Men are, objectively, mentally inferior when compared to women. If one lets his instincts overpower his thoughts, he can hardly be considered human. That's what men constantly do: whenever one of those subhumans sees a woman, all of a sudden his brain becomes chunky chili. They lose all dignity, if they had any, and they become slaves to the woman.
In a society where men can no longer use their power to hold their supremacy, it's inevitable that women are in control of everything.
This is also the reason why Indians and other shit races are even worse. They are even more submissive with women.

Well muslims opresa their woman hardcore so by you logic they would be travelling through space right now. Your post is very simplistic. The real world is a lot more complicated than that.