Gender and Sex are separate things

Gender and Sex are separate things.

Attached: 1526983828364.jpg (709x1398, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up tranny fag

kay why ess

Attached: nigga stfu.png (544x684, 401K)

mgtow is going global

Woman and Female are separate things.
A Female in ancient Athens is the same as a Female today, but a Woman in ancient Athens is not the same as a Woman today - different rights to own property or vote, different expectation for behavior or clothing, different preference for food or mates.

This difference between the animal "human female" and the archetype "a woman" is the difference between sex and gender.

What has mgtow to do with the transgender shit?

Gender=feeling
You may also call it a mental illness

there are two genders and two sexes

no more, no less

you fuckfaces genuinely seem to believe anything if a pink haired cunt with a twitter account is blabbering on about it

Nope.

There's nothing wrong with sucking cock as long as you admit you're a dude.

Yes, gender is your biological gender you are born with, not something you make up on the fly and just because muh feelings, and sex is an activity of putting the penis inside a hole

Old news. NEXT

Gender is what you are born as be it male or female.
Sex is what you will get when we throw you in the gulag you degenerate cumguzzler

Gas chambers and electric chairs are separate things. You deserve both, though.

if you think there are things that you cannot do because you are a man (male); or that there are things that doing of which makes you a woman (male), you might be the problem.

But they are closely related and almost always aligned. I'd argue being genuinely transgender is an intersex condition more than just a state of identification

bathrooms are separated by sex

I know this is bait but yikes OP I don't think you know how many faggots you're gonna trigger

>tfw sex and gender translate to the same word in my language
explain yourself
what the fuck man

If you can't keep up, please do not contribute ;)

Just out of interest, what language do you speak?

This one gets it

Attached: 006.png (800x1297, 686K)

In the current year? Yeah. It doesn't really matter what you are abd it's not really anyone else's place to tell you

i agree
sex is when you put a wee wee into a cunny
and gender is when someone is a boy or a girl

>you will never hold your trans gf close and let her know that it's going to be ok and that you love and accept her for who she is while she leans into your chest

Attached: 1547538246231.png (535x566, 169K)

>when society finally starts to normalize your mental disorder.

Can't wait for pedophilia to be justified

german
it means i dont fucking understand
like i REALLY dont understand what its supposed to mean
youre saying to me that an apple is not an apple and i dont get it

Reminder that the scientific consensus is that gender is separate from sex

If you disagree with all of the facts, evidence and studies that confirm this you are literally on the same level as flat earthers in terms of delusion and denial

Attached: 1527701541879.png (3084x2568, 188K)

Yes, there's 2 sexes; male and female
And 3 genders: male, female and special snowflake

Nice bait faggot. Still i responded so you got your wish.

Attached: Bored boy.png (500x479, 335K)

Same in Finland the words "sex" and "gender" both translate to "sukupuoli". People are just stupid in burgerland, they want to feel special when they're not.

yes but sex is what you are biologically and gender is a trait of words

>Why are you forcing all humans into a binary system that doesn't accommodate them?
I don't, nature already does that. You are either male or female.
If you feel like a tucansexual 7'10 furry transfag, fine. But you can't force people to call you by one of your infinite made up pronouns. And we can't force society to believe in this nonbinary fairytale fantasy because it's legit delusional.
I don't know how much of this applies to you, but being this much of a special snowflake will get you beat up.

yes, but sex actually matters while gender is play-pretend bullshit

Gender and sex should be hardlinked. Snything else is abnormal.

sex is whether someone is biologically male or female. gender is an attribute of words whether a word is feminine, masculine or neutral.

So are Jow Forums and /lgbt/ but you faggots still fucking post here don't you?

science has been wrong before

checkd
still dont really get it
why is this even a thing in english speaking countries?

Does this mean you don't believe in gravity, air, or photons? After all what if the scientists are wrong about them

I did not magically become a boy just because I like more boyish stuff, I'm still a fucking girl you idiot. People are different and like different things, that has nothing to do with what they are. People are either women or men they can't do anything about it and they can act however they like and still not become the other one. And I know some burger invented that word and what it means but that word is imo useless and doesn't make any sense.

Yeah but your view is the old one that this replaced, and they don't replace it without reasonable certainty in it's truth, if you think it's wrong the burden of proof is on you to show why.

Just because a scientist says something that is untrue does not make every other scientific claim that has ever been made untrue as well.

So what would you say makes someone a
"Man" or a
"Woman"?

Which is why disagreeing with the scientific consensus on gender because "people have been wrong before" is stupid
im glad you agree with me

And at one point doctors recommended smoking cigarettes. If you think that new = correct then you have another thing coming, assuming you don't kill yourself before then

Biology, the same things that we use to determine why other animals are male or female.

Not nearly in the same numbers.
A few doctors getting bought out =\= 97+% of doctors in the fucking world in agreement on things like gender identity and dysphoria.

Attached: 705.jpg (1440x810, 156K)

So you'd say every male is a man, and every female is a woman.
What about a 3 year old male child, are they a man? I'd say no, most people would agree.
What makes them become a man?

Gender, sex and gender roles are all separate things, and the first two are biological and closely related.

I believe if I were to throw a pie at your face, it will probably hit you in the face.

you don't know what my view is.

Boy is a man that hasn't hit puberty or become 18/adult yet and a girl is a woman who hasn't hit puberty or become 18/adult yet. Most people would say that hes not a man because hes not an adult that can reproduce yet. What do you not understand?

No, they are interlinked.

Are they not a man/woman the night before their 18th birthday?
What suddenly makes that switch?
Or is that when we generally agree that the first major part of puberty is finished.
In that case going through puberty via your body having high levels of estrogen/testosterone isn't reliant on your sex, we can artificially stimulate these with HRT.
What would a female who went through a testosterone puberty be?

Attached: 56ED2925A29D4CEDB20EA81255CC09F3.jpg (850x1200, 127K)

A woman who might not be able to reproduce because of the trauma that was done to her body, but she'll still be a woman(if shes not trans). It's naturally impossible for that to happen. Both women and men have male and female hormones in them but in significantly different amounts. People generally agree that after someone turns 18 they're an adult. I don't know the reason for that either, because the brain keeps growing till about 25. maybe they're considered mature enough to be called adults?

So if I ask a male to female tranny what sex they are, you believe that they should respond that they are male?

>I did not magically become a boy just because I like more boyish stuff, I'm still a fucking girl you idiot.
are you an actual one or are you just a tranny playing pretend

A woman is a female human, you revisionist fascists.

Intelligence is a spectrum and you belong on the far bottom end of it. Kay wy ess.

No, I'm an actual girl it's just impossible to prove 'cus I don't want to send a pic of my tits. But I grew in Finland and it's natural here that girls are a little bit boyish, that's why I don't get why in burgerland we'd be called boys. btw boys aren't any more girlish because of boyish girls they're just the same if not more boyish.

So you agree that someone's gender is their identity and is unique to them right? So if that same female said she felt like a man she would be a man in your eyes?
It's not as naturally impossible as you think, many intersex and hormonal conditions exist.
Being a man or a woman in society is an experience, it's something you grow into for lack of better words, thus males and females can grow into whatever labels they feel most comfortable with.
It's bizarre that you hold these views while you're literally a tomboy lol
Do you ever not feel right in hyper fem gender roles? That's how trans guys feel about most fem gender roles.

Attached: IMG_2865.png (489x424, 135K)

>that's why I don't get why in burgerland we'd be called boys
that wasnt actually what im saying
im just saying that specific words can be kind of masculine or feminine

Please go back to xeddit.

No, intersex.

Gender (as in gender dysphoria) is a neurological property you're born with, it's only loosely correlated to gender roles. Anyone who tries to invalidate transpeople using gender roles is arguing against strawmen.

I don't agree that a gender is someones identity, there are differences in male and female brains grey and white matter, so somebody can literally be born with the wrong brain which means that sex and gender are the same thing. You don't grow into your role as a male or a female that's why transgender people feel so uncomfortable in they're bodies. + the sad reality is that in most cases transitioning does not help the mental condition.

Everyone can hold any view they want, I'm saying you have the right to your view as well but I'm also saying your wrong here because sex and gender is the same thing.

Yes they can that doesn't mean that you become a boy if your really masculine.

Fuck of to /lgbt/
Gender and sex are interchangeable. You're a fucking mentally ill faggot and should do humanity a service and end yourself.

Attached: Pepe_sniper_.png (742x742, 326K)

But feeling uncomfortable in common gender roles of your assigned gender is usually a good sign that you might be trans or nb
I don't think that separate brain theory is proven.
I've seen a few brain activity maps that showed common themes between the sexes, but that conclusion cannot be drawn from that.
You grow into your role of being a woman by being treated like a woman your whole life, this is why trans people that can't quite pass feel so uncomfortable in their bodies despite many changes.
Transitioning is also shown to be the best treatment we have for dysphoria right now, saying it doesn't help is false.
If gender and sex are the same thing then back to my first point, why are children not considered men or women.
What about intersex people with any combination of genitals and chromosomes, do they get their own gender or do you want them to choose what they feel comfortable as?

Attached: 1525873665812.jpg (540x549, 28K)

Off course they have common themes between sexes but they still show a lot of differences in them like size and amount of wrinkles.

People do not grow into their "gender roles", I don't know how it is in america but here nobody forces anybody into any kind of role, most girls just like girly things and most boys boyish things, that's why they are called masculine and feminine traits, because throughout history females have been feminine and males masculine.

Yes the best treatment but most still off-themself.

Children are either male or female they're called boys and girls because that's the stage before adulthood when they become adults they are called men and women, they're not called men or women because they're not adults.(If I didn't explain the right thing write the thing about children more clearly so I can answer it better)

Intersex people are a small tiny minority they are literally deformed in the womb. Doctors usually determine the sex of the intersex child by making them choose what kinds of toys they like when they're still babies so they have not had any outside opinions on what toy they should choose and they usually choose the toy based on they're sex which has worked pretty well. And most importantly the bigger portion of children born intersex "identify" as the gender they are born(the toys they chose as a newborn)

Even if sex and gender are different, you should kill yourself if you dont align with your sex you faggot

Okay.
But there are only two sexes: male and female.
As long as your "gender" isn't believing you're the member of another fucking species, and you can articulate well why you believe what you believe beyond, "I just feel this way," I don't really fucking care.

the idea that your physical body has nothing to do with your personal identity is just absurd. a man can never be a woman, at most he can only be a girly man. even if you think you're a woman you only perceive that through the lens of a male body. miss me with that gay shit dog.

>What about intersex people with any combination of genitals and chromosomes, do they get their own gender or do you want them to choose what they feel comfortable as?
trannies arent intersex though

>People do not grow into their "gender roles", I don't know how it is in america but here nobody forces anybody into any kind of role, most girls just like girly things and most boys boyish things.
What you described is normal gender roles, if most boys seem to like x, there's an invisible social pressure on a boy to like x, no one forces anything on anyone, and most of the time boys seem to naturally like x, it's the boys that don't like x that are going against gender roles. Gender roles are just what you expect a certain gender to do.
You expect a boy to want to play with hot wheels over Barbie's, a boy that likes to play with Barbie's is just as much of a boy as the one playing with hot wheels, but they are defying what society thinks they should be doing.
When you grow up and realize you stray away from normal boys in a lot more ways that just your choice of childhood toy, that's when you realize you're probably not a boy on the inside.
If they notice it feels more natural when they behave like a woman in public, then they're probably a trans girl.
This does not mean every girl HAS to like Barbies, and those who don't aren't girls, it's just early ways of detecting that which only they can know, as it is their identity.
Also I don't think any doctors do that toy thing, if you know of any that do I'd be glad to read about it.

Attached: 1525192821002.png (927x1898, 575K)

Reminder that gender deviance (which includes sexual deviance) is a early sign of culture collapse

If you feel emasculated how about do some martial arts, hunting/fishing and camping
Get back to what it means to be a male and forget about the fashion trends of a dying and oversocialized civilization

Just because the boy at the kindergarten I went to liked playing with horses and barbies didn't make him a girl, he just liked playing with those toys. Your forcing/confusing children by saying they magically become another gender just because they are a little different from others. People differ from the norm but that doesn't change their sex. The child thingy, start at 17.14, youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4

If that is the case then sex is what matters everything else is dress up and doesn't matter. You can be a masculine FEMALE and a feminine MALE.

What if you've already tried what it means to be a man and you hate it?
Why not try what it means to be a woman since it's the other main gender you haven't experienced before

It can easily be considered a form of intersex (even prior to surgery or HRT) because transpeople are born with the brain of the opposite sex.

Of course,sex exist,gender doesn't

They're actually not at all when you've experienced enough of the world

>because transpeople are born with the brain of the opposite sex.
can you actually prove this then?

does it actually matter? Non-binary whatever the fucks are going to exist either way, actually just retarted to argue about because it just boils down to "I think this word means this thing and me right you wrong >>>>>>>:((("

Attached: 1546741222663s.jpg (224x250, 8K)

What you refer to as "gender" really more closely tied to interests and personality than personal identification. Sure, somebody can be more "masculine" or "feminine", but that doesn't literally mean that they're immediately identifying with the opposite sex and should transition.
I say this as a man, born a man, with feminine tendencies, who even used to crossdress and almost considered transitioning as teenager. I still will crossdress sometimes, actually. But forget that. Point is, there are really better ways to go about dealing with gender dysphoria than just simply transitioning with imperfect sex change operations that would make you infertile. Especially when it's very possible that somebody may "grow out of it", it's a dangerous game.

so why do trannies decide to express themselves in the stereotypical way the other sex does once they trans

>gender
Made up nonsense
>sex
Biological reality of reproductive life that has existed for over 10 billion years

Nobody is confusing children by calling them a girl just because of what they like.

But if a boy likes to wear skirts, likes to take cock, likes to get taken out on dates and be a slut- then that's a girly thing. By your logic, that is a completely boy-ish thing to do because you're saying there are no gender norms?

because they didn't get to live through the slutty part of a woman's life so they first become a woman specifically to be a slut and realize later that they're being kinda slutty.

>gender
>made up nonesense
exactly right! So let's not take it so seriously then and stop beating feminine people in the street because it's really not important now isnt it

Isnt this a post for another board? Get off R9k faggot.

Attached: 1538883373973s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

i mean you can think that if you want, you're not going to change my mind
whether you call yourself a man or a woman doesn't change the fact you're a prick, everyone seems to think that when they fly the trans flag its a shield against all types of ridicule and criticism.
die.

Damn right, my dude(girl(male)).

>exactly right! So let's not take it so seriously then and stop beating feminine people in the street because it's really not important now isnt it
We are still sexual creatures, and if you don't conform to sexual norms, you deserve all ridicule and violence enacted against you.

nobody knows what you're talking about.

you just called a person you've never met before a prick.

and I don't think you used the word right.

It's not girlish to be a slut it's disgusting to be a slut. If there's a guy who likes to wear skirts and stuff like that hes still a guy, a girlish guy but not a girl. I'm not saying that there aren't any norms for each sex to act like. I'm saying that gender is an useless word.(read our whole debate so you'll understand better)

No, nobody deserves ridicule and violence for things like that.

I know you're a robot and have begun to hate the world, but unfortunately normies are right. You're gonna have to be tolerant or else you are going to end up dead or in prison or worse. You may be alone forever.

You must be autistic,im sure of it

>nobody knows what you're talking about
i quoted the OPs post, which is what I'm talking about you mouthbreather.
>you just called a person you've never met before a prick
of course I did, because the only information I have on them is that they think sex and gender is seperate which leads me to think they're a prick
>and I don't think you used the word right
you've never been in britain then.

You're a prick as well mate.

>No, nobody deserves ridicule and violence
You are wrong.
>I know you're a robot and have begun to hate the world
I love the world. The biological reality of the universe is beautiful. You normalfags that sin against Mother Nature, you deviants that defile that beauty, you I hate.

You're a psycopath

homosexuality is part of mother nature.

I didn't say nobody deserves ridicule and violence, I said that people like this don't deserve it. Unfortunately we live in a tolerant society. Unless you commit violence against someone else, you don't deserve violence.

And might I add, the idea of "deserve violence" in my opinion isn't entirely sound. Nobody truly deserves violence, that statement is an oxymoron. Violence is just a happenstance, an unfortunate reality. Nobody 'deserves' violence, it's just part of nature. To argue that anybody 'deserves' anything is entirely subjective and doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But I'm more empathetic than most people.

However, most of society would agree that people don't deserve violence until they commit violence, and to walk around just saying anybody deserves violence is rather uncomfortable.

All gender arguments do is annoy and distract people. Social constructs aren't important. Seek the ultimate power!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (353x300, 67K)

It's still a little gay

Attached: 7f2d0a78a45c04d672a1ba6c4a8b61f6.jpg (1280x985, 613K)

>homosexuality is part of mother nature.
Wrong, don't have the copypasta with me but just no.