/britfeel/

new thread for the lad that wants to make a post

Attached: mummy.gif (1344x1050, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/07/sport/gallery/horse-hairdresser-jillian-scott-clipping/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now I need to figure out a plan to get my hair cut

>tfw having sinful thoughts about my internet friend

This thread is the only good thing left about Jow Forums, yank tranny chasers and normies and roastie threads are the norm now.

You should tell them lad they might want to do cyber sex

You won't pass if you do

Poley is not going to leave Jow Forums until he stops getting (You)s.
He'll get more desperate as time goes along (once he went so far as posting his penis due to being ignored) but for his own good, stop replying to him.

this is now an /evil/ thread

Attached: devilish.jpg (211x239, 12K)

Which vagina hole do you put your penis in? the top one or bottom one?

Attached: 1525736911745.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I don't know why I work this job. The people here are beneath me.

They even tell me to my face "why are you here working with us? You should be in Hollywood or something, you are better than all of us."

And what does this board represen!

don't even care how sex works
it aint gonna happen for me anyway.

went to the doctors once because i was feeling the big sad and wanted anti depressants. mentioned how i wasnt able to get a job (due to feeble brain) and the doctor interrupted me and said "i'm not writing you a sick note".
only went in there for some anti depressants, almost called him a cheeky cunt right there and then but they have a zero tolerance policy on "abuse" so just sat there seething.

ive seen video of top hole. want to do that tbqh.

>I don't know why I work this job. The people here are beneath me.

What's the job lad

Wouldn't mind that, honestly

Some doctors are just cunts lad, mine gave me a right bollocking the last time I went and was pretty cheeky to me

Attached: 1547166613460.png (338x347, 85K)

I am an air traffic controller

meeting cancelled tonight, lads. get to go home, have a nice warm shower and play some vidya with a hot cuppa. wahey!

mate stop making fun of me

its a very serious and upsetting problem

hate hearing about people my age who have accomplished so much

if i ever catch one of them on road i'll knock them out lads

>Britfeel goes against everything this board represents
how ever shall we cope

Attached: tragic.png (1863x1049, 1.07M)

'the big sad'
kek

If you're worried about being above everyone, get your your tower.

how do you put a comdom on

SAD isn't even real.

yeah they are. it really takes the cake, go in there with emotional problems, they shit on you and you cant even say anything back.

I think it's laughable when people in this thread mention trannies and normies when they complain about outer Jow Forums, as if it isn't a problem in this very thread.

Thanks lad

Odds mummy may lives, evens comrade Corbyn gets his general eleccy

Oh right I've heard it's a stressful job. Is the money any good?

Well when a doctor is nasty to me (there's two at my practice I don't like), when I phone to make an appointment, I request anyone but those two doctors by name. It's not much, but it makes the clerkesses gossip about them and points out that they aren't all that if patients would rather see a locum than the GPs.

I know this actually because I occasionally have a posh wank

You work out which way is up, put it on the tip of your bellend then roll it down

Anyone who accomplishes anything significant in their 20s had a lot of help.

I have known a few and it always turns out their uncle was someone powerful or their parents paid their rent in London for years or something like that. Not saying they didn't also work hard but they always had some advantage that the average person didn't.

The money is ok but I should really be a millionaire, not stuck here. Even the people I work with can't believe I lower myself to this.

In sainsburys getting some sweets for dinner.
They have harry potter chocolate frogs. 15g.
3.50 each.
what a fucking rip off. 3.50.

I always wish misfortune on those who have accomplished a lot in life, it gives me a strong feeling of schadenfreude

>inb4 moralfags get pissed off and start calling me a loser

I am a loser, why do you think I'm here?

Just sent my Barbour coat off to be re-waxed lads. Possibly the most middle class thing I've ever done

Attached: ApuFence.jpg (1367x760, 985K)

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/07/sport/gallery/horse-hairdresser-jillian-scott-clipping/index.html

I'm sure this lass can you sort you right out Poley lad

>"Double bagging", using two condoms at once, is often believed to cause a higher rate of failure due to the friction of rubber on rubber.This claim is not supported by research. The limited studies that have been done found that the simultaneous use of multiple condoms decreases the risk of condom breakage.

what the fuck that whole thing was a lie after all

I drew an illustration to help you anons understand my sexual issue

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x720, 34K)

I don't even want to be reach I just want to live to a reasonable standard.

Ooof and I thought 50p each for creme eggs was a bit steep. Harry Potter fans will buy anything though

*farts in thy face*
how is that for middle class

there's no telling people this, they can't help themselves

What do you want to do instead then? Lawyer or something?

Some lad in the last thread said that the foreskin should go back automatically but I don't think that's the case. I have phimosis and the few times I've had sex my foreskin didn't try to go back, it'd be extremely painful if it did. Or the 2 lasses I've shagged had absolute bucket fannies

Well you will be happy to hear about me. I used to be regarded as on the way to being successful in a high profile field but I turned out to be very mediocre and now I am a bottom feeder.

you wish i was bloody middle class.

I have phimosis as well, were the girls bothered by it? not that I'll ever have sex anyway but I am curious how it's perceived.

why does it even matter if it goes back or not, it doesn't stop you from having sex

Billionaire I think. Like Jeff Bezos or Zuck. Don't have an idea for a company to start yet though but it will fall into place.

Korean streamer girls are the worst lads. "Hey look i'm a generic cute asian girl doing fuck all but sitting in front of a camera, donate!"

On a similar note, I've noticed a lot of koreans wearing coloured eye contacts, looks very unnatural lads.

Nah they never mentioned it, I have partial phimosis so my foreskin goes back when flaccid but not when erect due a skin condition so she could get the foreskin down when soft. I dont think most lasses realise every lads foreskin is supposed to go down

it doesn't matter for me
because i'll never be having sex anyway.

because i cant feel pussy when I'm withdrawing idiot
also i'm pretty sure girl can feel it and doesnt like how nothing is moving around her clit area

How do you get secks?

why not user
there are ugly girls out there, you just dont want them?

Got some Asda own brand "iron brew" to try tonight lads, quite excited. They used to have a brand called "highland brew" that was considered to be on par, if not better, than Barrs.

Attached: 1542297065582.jpg (1103x566, 341K)

such a good time of year for nightwalks.
shame its freezing

Attached: file.png (624x423, 397K)

what you on about lad? how do you think lads with phimosis wank? your foreskin still rubs against your head to create pleasure

more the other way around, they don't want me.

If you believe you can achieve

nice pic lad. my dad had a barbour jacket. don't know what happened to it when he died though. would have liked to have had it

such a good place to get raped, shame it's freezing

Attached: 1538354703346.jpg (699x485, 60K)

apu no im just a tadpole

>he hasn't been on the Humber bridge

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

Walked into that one eh.

Attached: 1535914318117.jpg (512x564, 41K)

If you can't feel pussy through your foreskin you've got a fucking numb dick my friend. Stop falling for the Jewish tricks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it

Is sulkanon real or is it state of mind?

Sulkanon is a real lad, seetheanon is a sort of piss taking meme though

>You won't pass if you do
I already pass

Any of you's wanna get decked I can arrange it

I actually didn't know I had a foreskin until I was 16. I thought the head was like the inside of my body and never pulled it back because I thought it might be dangerous

Fucking sick of you lads and your stupid jokes, they aren't even funny and you're stupid cunts.

That's a real shame lad, if looked after they can easily last a couple generations. Definitely keep an eye out for it, surely it didn't just get thrown away?

have u tried tinder/pof/hinge user? why dont they work? whats your opener? what are your pics?

ok thanks for the reassurance I guess

seriously have to be careful with sulkanon these days though, hes started reporting lads for taking the piss out of him

Me and countless others have been called sulkanon. Anyone who disagrees with you is basically sulkanon

Literally forgot to buy vegetables. Just a plain fishcake on its own for dinner then

Attached: ApuGitS.jpg (1920x1040, 815K)

gf lied to me said she was in hospital i went to surprise her with chocolate and she was at home in a different city, fuming desu nowt worse than a liar

Sound one mate, the wood is pretty old and chipped, some bits need replacing or treating.How much do you charge roughly for 20 by 20 decking?

How did you lads lose your virginity?

I was working in airport security. This bird was going through and set off the alarm. I used the hand scanner and it turned out there was something up her arse. I ripped open her trousers and there was a jewel encrusted butt plug up her arse. I pulled it out and then shagged her then and there.

>call someone a sulky cunt
>get a warning
>keep doing it
>get banned
>come back to full health in a few days
What's the big deal? Fuck sulk user and seethe user but most of all, fuck grasses.

bin it off mate,

told my mum i want to kill myself. her reaction is making it worse :/

alright sulkanon im sorry please dont report me

Feeling really guilty lads, a homeless woman asked me for a bottle of orange juice and I told her I'd get it after I had been to boots, I went to boots and didnt get served at the pharmacy counter for 30 minutes, get what I needed and a bottle of orange juice for the woman and walk back to where she was and she was gone. A bin bag was in her place, I looked across teh street to see if she had moved but there was only a male homeless guy. I feel really guilty about it cause I looked her in the eye and told her I'd get it her. fuck sake. worried about seeing her again now.

do you a deal and do 500 bong for the 20x20

i agree there is one lad who's seethe and sulk user. but I don't think people can call him out. have been called both. have seen others called both.
It's just a meme really.

Have you tried not being a sulky bastard lad?

you not told as a child to stretch it back regularly to avoid that shit happening. Thats what my (step) old man said to me when I was a little one

Did you expect her to be happy at the news?

Sure shes not at the hospital in her home town lad?

I blame ublock for the fact that I'm standing at the bus stop grinning like a retard at this

I have used OKC and POF before, opener is usually something related to their profile and a bit jokey. Pics, no selfies but a few pics from when I've been out with friends or whatever that show full body and everything including doing my hobbies.
Why don't they work? fuck knows mate, If I knew that I'd probably be doing better.

Not about sulking lad, it's about having an opinion different to his that he doesn't like

sick of you fucking cunts honestly

>500 bong
The local gyppo reckons he can sort it for 100, you want to work on your rates lad

>Thats what my (step) old man said to me when I was a little one

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 67K)

>sulkanon does NOT like opinions