Went to the doctor yesterday...

Went to the doctor yesterday. He told my my cholesterol and blood pressure were too high and I needed to cut back on high fat food like meat , eggs and dairy and eat more whole grains.

Had some brown rice and tofu for lunch today. what are some good resources for healthy meal ideas?

Attached: brownricetofu.jpg (736x1008, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/quick-healthy-meals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell him to go fuck himself.
Cholesterol is not the enemy

t. retard who thinks watching a few youtube videos is the equivalent of a phd

t. retard who thinks only the PhDs shilling one thing are right while the other PhDs are wrong

PHD from (((academia))) LMAO

t. retard who disagrees with me

What were your LDL and HDL levels OP?

You need to do way more than that to get in shape. You're fat and weak.

Read the STICKY

>I know better than doctors and scientists
LMAO

>scoobysworkshop.com/quick-healthy-meals/
You can also basically just google any dish and add vegan/tofu/soiy mince. Especially asian dishes always have a vegan/vegetarian version.

More importantly, what are the Triglyceride levels and small dense LDL ratios.

Faggot/100
He didnt go to a doctor larp thread

What about the doctors and scientists who say cholesterol isn't to blame? They're just fake scientists, right?

120 and 80 . The doc was 200 was considered borderline high but I wouldn't need drugs if I cleaned up my diet

Why believe them over medical and scientific consensus? Are you qualified enough to know who to trust better?

Rice mRNA survives the digestive tract intact and raises ldl cholesterol.

I could google literally any diet and find different PHDs arguing both for and against it. Appeal to authority is not an argument you weak minded little bitch.

Believing blindly in scientific consensus is a bad plan to begin with, given how many times throughout history consensus has been btfo by the work of one or two "quacks".

Believing in dogma from some of the earliest days of nutritional research or any relatively new field is just the blind being led by the blind.

>medical and scientific consensus
>based on a fraudulent study
yikes my man

Shill thread detected. It’s the fried shit you’ve been eating, not the eggs meat or dairy. Kill yourself.

You literally need to do the opposite of what this quack is telling you, user. Cholesterol is not harmful, but plant based junk food is. Go carnivore.

Attached: meat-14.jpg (1080x1005, 128K)

The Glycemic index is a good source

>proteins being more digestible and bioavailable than carbs

Good laugh. And you'd better hope all that meat is fresh, or it's scurvy for you.

I'd rather believe scientific dogma than some charlatans on youtube and angry Jow Forums shitposters

>Cut back on eggs to reduce cholesterol

Confirmed for shithead doctor.

Did he at least tell you to get your fat ass into a gym and get some fucking exercise? That will improve your cholesterol as much as any other "lifestyle" adjustment.

Attached: Blisswut.gif (245x255, 1.91M)