Any other manlets who got jacked noticed lanklets giving you dirty looks...

any other manlets who got jacked noticed lanklets giving you dirty looks? they don't like it when they can't bully us any more

Attached: 1555190938675.jpg (639x749, 103K)

so cute

Cope harder faggot

They're judging you and interpreting your body as compensation for your height. Rest assured though that that's just cope. However tall you are it's better to be fit than not.

Attached: images (26).jpg (640x480, 36K)

i dont believe science manlet is a lifetime natty

he thinks i'm coping when manlets are fucking models and this lanklet is still a virgin

Attached: 124124243.jpg (556x655, 24K)

Don't mix up dirty looks, for laughing. Because that's exactly what we are doing. It's comical as fuck when you see some manlet that muscular.

Take this back to Jow Forums

how tall is this?

5ft4

>4’11” vs 5’

Not really, I get dirty looks from fat taller dudes

t. southern jacked manlet

I don't bully manlets because I don't think of them as manlets, just guys that are shorter than me.

the world would be better if everybody was like you

Attached: 155508454428643.webm (640x640, 666K)

>accusing others of coping
>while posting one example and claiming his accomplishments as your own

I can barely recall who's shorter or taller than me among my group, we're all around the same height.

You gotta be weirdly tall or a midget for me to notice your height, even then I'll think little, if not nothing, of it.

His body is sick but all I can think about is if this dude was 6’1 he’d be nearly perfection

ahahahahhaha what the fuck do you even do in that situation?

I always whisper to whoever im with how funny it is

I don't mind jacked manlets. I mind those ~100 lbs 5'3 manlets who can somehow DL 4 3.5 pl8s.
The fact that they are able to lift the same as me looking like that is unbearable

why does he look 12

His muscle would not "pop" as extremely as they do if he was that tall. He does have a great frame though.

All I think is "pretty easy to fill out such a short frame"

his accomplishments are pretty high though, after he got tired of fucking that model he got an asian scientist instead

Attached: 12424115522ult.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

throw a punch

do you really want to punch the guy that just picked you up and moved you like a ragdoll?

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

You are coping. Coping by vicariously living through a more muscular Manlet than you are

>manlet throws swings fist at you
>wew m8 that breeze feels nice can you do it again?

There would always be someone that looks better. That 6'1 dude getting mogged by a 6'4 dude with a better face etc. Basically, youre a cuck for even letting the thought enter your mind.

his proportions are already great, extra height wouldn't matter

Attached: 155519023443634.jpg (1080x681, 53K)

Lanklet here. I don’t think about manlets at all.

COPE

Yes the height would matter you coping bitch. The fact that he’s a manlet makes him far less imposing than if he was a little bit taller with the same build.

I notice buff short dudes always staring at ME like they're jealous or something. I'm just in the gym trying to do my thing and they take it as a challenge or some shit.
Leave us lanklets alone.

Look at how much interest she's showing in him!...

lol he looks like a roast chicken

his short arms lmao

>Jeff Nippard

PFFFFFT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AlphaJeffBRUTALMogging.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

he's 5"4 with 5"1 reach lmfao get the fuck out of here you trex lookin ass

Attached: manletcope123.png (502x681, 283K)

what? I'm 6'5 170 and make fun of tryhard 5'5 230 manlets everyday lol

this gets posted a hundred times a day for a reason

Attached: 1501186191572.png (1004x1041, 949K)

elbow to his face when he lifts you up

When my arms are at my side my hands come down to mid thigh. Is that normal length?

>fit manlet vs skelly lanklet

Can someone expertly start editing his arms shorter and shorter and replacing the original images? I’m talking imperceptible alterations over time.