Lifting doesn't cure Autism

Well I managed to completely humiliate myself today.

>lifting at uni
>doing bench presses on a wednesday
>gym thotties walk past and decide to hang out 10 feet from me..
>on last set, doing final reps. try to be alpha and do more than usual
>complete failure, bar drops to my chest. dont know what to do.
>toss it to my side, still cant push half the bar up over my head.
>try to wiggle out, literally crushing my stomach cant breathe.
>gym thots finally notice and fucking SCREAM for help.
>chads walk up and help me out

How the fuck do I possible recover from this catastrophic event? Luckily the semester is practically over so I've decided not to lift for the next couple weeks.

Reminder that no matter how big and shredded you get, the autism will always live inside you.

Attached: 2686878.jpg (1080x1080, 1.39M)

It's all in your head.
They have forgotten about that incident 5 minutes after.

How about lift the weight successfully next time? Fucking Zoomers man baka

No one will care OP, don't let it sit in your mind, it was just a little mistake bro

If you refuse to use a spotter learn the roll of shame. It actually isn’t as bad as it sounds.
Also who fucking cares dipshit we’ve all failed a set. Get back in there next time and lift it.

>not asking chads for a spot
They will always say yes and you can even make friends.
>using barbell collars when benching
this is more humiliating than anything

You recover by not dwelling on it and just filtering what you did wrong into the “don’t do faggot” file. You’re mistake was trying to impress girls who didn’t even see you, and straying from your workout just to try that. Another mistake, that wouldn’t have even happened if the first wasn’t made, was not leaving anough in the tank to rack it. Not even enough to dump the plates, which would have arguably been extremely alpha had you been able to and acted like it was no big deal.

It's Zyzz punishing you from beyond the grave for even daring to lift for women you fucking cretin

Attached: 1555404382782.jpg (780x859, 46K)

>push bar over head
Good god retard

You should’ve slid both arms onto one side of the bar then flung it off sending it flying all around the gym. Then get up and walk off to another exercise leaving it whereever it went like a chad

>gym thotties walk past and decide to hang out 10 feet from me..
>on last set, doing final reps. try to be alpha and do more than usual
Your first mistake was thinking that random strangers are paying that much attention to you at the gym. Your second mistake is thinking that women will be impressed by watching you lift more weight, your average woman has no reference level and probably thinks lifting one plate is a lot of weight.

Stop trying to impress women; it's the simplest yet for some reason most difficult lesson boys often never learn.

Zyzz literally lifted for women until the day that he croaked

> lifting at commercial gym
> big fucking chad alpha is benching 4 pl8's and having his 90lb Asian gf spot him
> as anyone could predict, he's mid set and can't get the bar up, hes just holding it enough so it doesn't crush him
> wife sort of screams for help
> I run over and actually help him rerack it
> thanks me

it even happens to the chads anons

Attached: 1512111188210.png (510x611, 98K)

Lift without clips, if you fail a rep and can't cheat it up dump the weights on one side and just be ready for it to fling up. If you don't act all embarrassed it could be kind of alpha, just don't do it too alpha or you'll look like a fucking idiot trying to get attention

Heretics with no proof will be cursed with nogains until they repent

Also dont forget

Attached: zyzz advice.jpg (736x110, 27K)

Zyzz was a shitskin roidhead fraud with the IQ of a dog who died in his early 20s. I have no reason to look up to him.

>ignoring heart health
>dying from heart disease at age 22
Really makes you do a big thinky dink.

Attached: devilish.png (300x250, 31K)

>lifting more weight to impress grills
You know girls have nu clue what is heavy weight and what is not right? You'll impress them more by opening a jar or something
>How the fuck do I possible recover from this catastrophic event?
Stop caring honestly be a chad stoic
>Luckily the semester is practically over so I've decided not to lift for the next couple weeks.
Don't limit your gains, everyone fails, coming back after failure and keeping getting better is how you become good at something.

Just learn from your mistakes and go forward user, we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1552341638967.gif (280x158, 869K)

phaggots itt pretending they dont lift for thots.

Friendly reminder, this is what we are lifting for.

Attached: 46708597_790692581279042_724063083003599689_n.jpg (1080x719, 99K)

no one gives a shit about you retard, stop thinking people will remember this because no one cares

youre fucking pathetic

I didn’t deny it in my post. Hell I lift for female validation, I’ll admit it.

Don't too it too often ***

She's got some uncanny valley going on, noty

I've been with my qt3.14 girlfriend for almost a year now and I got her to like me when I was a chubby faced 220lb chungus. I'm not going to get any more pussy than I already am by getting ripped. If you unironically can't see any reason to lift besides attracting women there is a 110% chance that you will become a dadbod slob the moment you end up in a relationship.
>in b4 some degenerate says that monogamy is for betas
Check back in with me when you're 35+ and you're and old creep still trying to get one night stands from night clubs and Tinder. Slaying pussy is great but it has it's time and its place in your youth. Fitness is a life-long endeavor that outlasts being a 20-something fuck boy.

I’m married so I’m not working out for thots. I just want to see what my body is capable of.

Yep same here but I started lifting for girls but actually really like it especially working on getting stronger in the 5 main compounds. Even if girls aren't obsessed with the physique it's still a nice confidence boost

I wouldn't step inside that gym for at least 4 years if I were you.

oh no no no

Attached: ohno.jpg (1080x1349, 226K)

This is a relevant post.

I'm in a long term relationship but I still like it when girls and occasional phaggots flirt with me and get excited when they see me shirtless. It makes me feel like I'm making up for the validation I never got when I was a teen, and makes me feel confident that my GF is happy and proud to be with me because other girls desire me and want what she has. When I was a chubby DYEL gamer slob I had a girlfriend too, but I felt really insecure and it seemed like I was just some guy she was with either because she settled for me when Chad wasn't willing to commit or because she was just looking for someone comfortable to pass the time with. That problem is gone now.

who gives a shit

>based

Attached: 1549630978447.jpg (426x568, 38K)

Lmao I saw a guy do this at the gym once. Dude tried for a third rep of 275lbs and completely failed. The girls he was trying to impress didn't even notice and I walked over a pulled it off him. He left the gym afterwards.

>the autism will always live inside you
Sure but I don't let it out you dumb fucking retard what the fuck were you thinking? Also this isn't even autism anyway, this is insecurity. Stop being an insecure little bitch and just do what you came to the gym to do. Fuck everyone else. If you're really an autist and not just looking for attention because le autism meme then not caring what people think should come naturally to you. Fucking grow up faggot.

I don't do cardio either but my hear is beating pretty fast by the time I'm done lifting weights anyway. I figure that's good enough. My lungs are the only thing not getting maximum gains but they're still getting something.

>How the fuck do I possible recover from this catastrophic event?
Keep going to the gym until you're stronger. Stop letting one time failures define you.

>Power cage has a rack height right below by inhaled chest and right above my exhaled chest
feelsgoodman

I seriously don't know why people look up to him. He had a good physique and was an entertaining shitposter but he wasn't all that inspirational.

Learn to properly fail your lifts beforehand.

if you are lifting alone, do NOT use clips to keep the weights on, so you can dump them

It ain't white then aesthetically it looks like dogshit to me.

If he was natty I would be more impressed but the timeline he had seemed off, props to him though for living the dream before his death though (spa with thai bitches)

Attached: 1549642502865.jpg (800x800, 596K)

There are plently of aesthetic non-whites, Zyzz was one of them. If Zyzz hadn't died no one would give a shit about him.

>be benching
>all the treadmills are faced towards the benches, so all the cardiobunnies stare at you while you bench
>get stuck under the bar
>roll it down to my hips, quickly lift it and rerack it in a split second, hopefully no one saw
>take a breather and listen to the right music
>try again, do double the reps with ease out of sheer willpower
>regained my honor

phew almost had to switch gym there. What you should have done in that situation is to ask one of the chads if they can spot you. Then complete the reps you intended to do, then thank him for spotting you. Now you have to switch gym though.

Her twin is superior anyways

shouldve learned how to do the roll of shame, fag

Lots of weights don’t have the rubber grip that nicer weights have. If I didn’t use collars at my new gym the weights would slight right off at the slightest tilt. At my old gym they’d stay on and I didn’t use them. Absolutes like what you said are moronic.

Learn how to roll the bar off yourself dumbass

Attached: 1551947789712.jpg (681x736, 49K)

Chad here, I never help out dweebs. I dont want to waste my time at teh gym, I only spot my friends.

There are no chads on Jow Forums buddy

Never gonna make it

Attached: 1541174726675.gif (320x173, 732K)

>chad here
lol. as cringe as it sounds a true chad doesn't even know what chad means

Das rite whyte boi. Lemme c dem delishus tears

You did something for the pussy, and it backfired. Universe taught you this lesson. Be glad it did. Go back to the gym. Work for yourself.

>scream
god i fucking hate women so much
shut your stupid mouth harpie

I’ve never had a woman, but I lift because I have a condition where the average lifespan is only 54 years, and I want every extra bit of life I can get.

have sex

I found the retarded nigger

>egolifting to please thots
Its not autism, you're just stupid

>ego lifting

doesn't it get too hard to roll of shame after a certain weight?

Speak for yourself "bud"

No, I refuse

Shouldn't, your whole body should have become muscular enough to handle the weight if you can bench it

those quotation marks are really making me think

marry, fuck, kill

I'd prefer not to

yeah that sounds pretty dumb, you could have really hurt yourself trying to impress some random girls. just don't do that again and try not to worry about it man, people are pretty self-involved and they're not gonna remember an embarrassing thing you did the same way you remember it
embarrassing shit happens to everybody, the difference is some people dwell on it and others don't

nah, if what op described actually happened they're going to think back and lol at the event for years to come

IM NEVER GONNA FUCKING ADMIT IT DID YOU HEAR ME??

I LIFT FOR MYSELF NOT FOR FEMALE OR CRIPPLING LONELINESS OR WHATEBER OKKK

This

you learned a valuable lesson in humility today, user. noone cares about you just go to the gym- normie tier advice but it's true.

Lmfao what a cope

yeah but everytime they see OP that's what they'll think of kek

My dog was sleeping and I farted so loud that he jumped up awake scared and started barking lol

If it wasn't on video it didn't happen, brother.