Will these things give me big forearms?

Will these things give me big forearms?
I got a shitty chink 80lB adjustable one for Wally World and then a 250lb canook knockoff

Attached: F89D1365-4429-4D56-9425-68279DD8D0C2.jpg (640x825, 157K)

Enjoy your carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you want bigger forearms you can use kettlebells or dumbells. You can even train them without weight. Look at some YouTube videos OP.

Just make sure you get bands so you don't end up with absurd muscle imbalances and get strong clawed hands that hurt all the time.

FARMER CARRIES SON
DEADLIFTS SON
CARRYING IN GROCERIES SON

No. And they weaken over a short period of time. You'll think you're getting stronger but really the stupid gripper is just weaker

These, I owe my (decent) forearms to heavy deadlifts
Neck gains, too.

the power glove!

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-161548.jpg (421x628, 97K)

You know what will give you big forearms? Get a job!

Hey I know this is a little off topic but when and how am I supposed to breath during deadlift?

I had one of these and it sucked
It was basically a bicep curl glove but had shit resistance

I heard that it's better to train your forearms/grip using isometric training rather than dynamic, because the repetitive movement of your wrists and hands under strain will just lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.

So just do grip exercises by holding onto heavy shit, doing weighted dead hangs, etc.

jerking off will grow ur forearms, 5 sets on each arm, enjoy them gains boy

unironically you don't. Get into position, hold big breath, get tight everywhere, do the lift, lower the weight, breathe, repeat for next rep.

How about doing negatives instead of repetitive gripping?

See Breathe at the bottom. Some people breathe at the top, but that’s dumb.

BTW I find that once you get really heavy you need to kind of reset between reps, so it’s almost 5x1 instead of 1x5. Anyone else do that?

I'd get CoC grippers if you want to work on your grp and forearms.

CoC and other grippers suck at both mass building and grip strength.

That's still movement rather than a static hold though, so IDK

no they don't lmao, if you can close a coc 4 gripper, you have strong fucking grip

>neck gains

from deadlifts? how?

Attached: Fit+is+a+fun+place_7b9bfc_6387671.jpg (900x561, 144K)

>wally world
BOOMER DETECTED

If we're doing this types of question, then what about bench press? When am I supposed to breathe?

Retard. Yes, being able to close a strong gripper is obviously a sign that you have strong grip (DUUUUUH!) but it is FAR from being a good grip exercise.

down -> breathe in
up -> breath out

Are these hand grippy things supposed to be a naturally high rep exercise or should I be feeling the burn at 10~ reps?

>not head banging for neck gains

Attached: CannibalCorpse4.jpg (608x330, 19K)

I think CoC claim if you can do a set of 15 reps on one it is time to buy the next one.

This.
Nothing better than having a bangover after a good show