Seriously procreation should be fucking illegal for anyone who makes an income under $100...

seriously procreation should be fucking illegal for anyone who makes an income under $100,000 or at the very least restricted to a very very small subset of people who have to go through a lengthy process which includes education, it should be mandatory to go through a lengthy educational process on child psychology, basic sociology, psychiatry and parenting, they should undergo professional psychiatric evaluation and be assessed on their overall quality of life before they're even permitted to go through said educational process

at least 90+% of people cannot provide for their children, they cannot give them a GOOD, safe, secure and stress-free life, they cannot spend time with them, they cannot raise them, they don't know how to raise them, they don't understand human nature or even basic psychology and sociology. The kind of people that have children don't have their shit together, they're a complete mess, they don't even know how to provide for themselves or their fellow man, they abuse themselves and others and don't even know how their own actions affect themselves or other people, they can't even spend any time for themselves yet they think they can do the same thing for not just 1 other person but multiple other people who they actually conceived into existence, it's sad pathetic disgusting and absolutely abhorrent, it makes me sick to my stomach and makes me want to vomit and slap them across the faces for being so fucking foolish and irresponsible

willingly and intentionally creating a fucking being and then nurturing it through its development and bringing it into existence is a MASSIVE FUCKING FEAT OF ACHIEVEMENT WHICH REQUIRES EXTENSIVE PREPARATIONS AND EDUCATION, it's NOT just something you fucking do BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT, you are NOT fucking entitled to just do whatever the fuck you want without consequence

god fucking damnit these people have me UNIRONICALLY SEETHING

Attached: 1532517851623.jpg (480x426, 17K)

bump

bc my shit parrents made me a autist

this is a good thread and there's no real argument against your positions, but normies will cry out and whine anyway because muh freedumbs muh right to life

Eh, sometimes stress and and struggle is good for a kid. It'll make them more grateful, and and an overall stronger person.

>seriously procreation should be fucking illegal for anyone who makes an income under $100,000
Agreed.
>it should be mandatory to go through a lengthy educational process on child psychology, basic sociology, psychiatry and parenting
What's your evidence that a bunch of domains who consider tranny kids normal are good arbiters of parenting?
>should undergo professional psychiatric evaluation and be assessed on their overall quality of life before they're even permitted to go through said educational process
You seem to not be attuned to how politicized these institutions are. Gun owning couples would be the first to be barred from having kids. It's just a bunch of retarded lefties running education these days.
>willingly and intentionally creating a fucking being and then nurturing it through its development and bringing it into existence is a MASSIVE FUCKING FEAT OF ACHIEVEMENT WHICH REQUIRES EXTENSIVE PREPARATIONS AND EDUCATION, it's NOT just something you fucking do BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT, you are NOT fucking entitled to just do whatever the fuck you want without consequence
Totally agree with this and the rest of what you said. Your solutions other than blocking on the basis of income are poor.

Attached: fortv.jpg (541x470, 45K)

I don't even have to read the whole OP and I agree wholeheartedly, fuck breedfags and mudshark/tradcon shit kickers.

Rot in hell you reprobate beast

Attached: 1546026838966.png (500x422, 125K)

Genetics trump environment. People are born, not made. Parental influence matters far less than you think.

oh and they should also be genetically sequenced and pre-screened for any potential hereditary diseases / undesirable traits, and their child should be produced in a test tube and tested for any future potential complications and genetically modified to be free of certain complications and have positive traits enhanced
they deserve everything they get
they're fucking retarded
you don't know what you're talking about at all, you're just parroting shit shitty people and fucked up parents say to justify their disgusting inspeakable actions, it does nOT make you "stronger", it makes you more mentally ill and disassociated and emotionally numb which is WEAK you idiot, but even if your fantasy was true then it would only affect a very very small amount of people and the rest would be left with deep-seated psychological issues

go read books on epigenetics, genetics, child psychology, child psychiatry, sociology and documentaries on abused and disprivileged children who grew up in fucked up environments, literally just look at fucking africa for example, any amount of struggle weakens a person and makes them increasingly anti-social and mentally ill and neurotic, damages their self-esteem self-confidence and all of these factors actually have biological ramifications which do things like shorten life span, increase risks for certain causes of death which spirals out into a whole other field of terrible consequences

also you should absolutely not have to be "grateful" for anything, you have absolutely no justifications to bring a being into existence into this disgusting horrible despicable fucking world let alone justify have YOU raise it so if anything you should be fucking grateful that you can go and shit out babies and psychologically torture them and make them go through hell while you can before implementations are placed to keep idiots like you from breeding

>What's your evidence that a bunch of domains who consider tranny kids normal are good arbiters of parenting?
if someone wants to dress up like a girl and fuck themselves and get fucked then let them be you idiot, you brought them into existence it's their fucking life and they can do whatever the fuck they want to it's not your fucking life so fuck off and suck a cock you gay faggot
>You seem to not be attuned to how politicized these institutions are. Gun owning couples would be the first to be barred from having kids. It's just a bunch of retarded lefties running education these days.
i am, but you seem to not be attuned to the fact that the majority of said politicizations are simply propgandistic dogma propogated by the news to make people fight eachother when in fact the majority of these fields in actually academically credible institutions are not as politicized as you think

anyways the solution to crybabies like you is to create an independent course within these fields which have experimental and inconclusive studies and ideas kept out and simply focused on the well-established facts and hard math
indeed
you're dead wrong, even though it's majority genetic your environment and upbringing play a massive factor in how you turn out, an example of this is the fact that there are genius children with respectable personalities forced to brutally murder other people and commit unspeakable acts in shitholes all around the world and get murdered, beautiful women raised in sexual abuse grooming gangs who turn out committing suicide, among other things, and it's literally a meme within youth academia if you ever actually tried to focus on getting into a credible academic institution during high school and became well familiarized with culture and associated with its respective members, these things have in turn left them psychologically damaged and internally broken, and you're actually retarded for not realizing this

>if someone wants to dress up like a girl and fuck themselves and get fucked then let them be you idiot
...The musings of someone who wants to let leftie institutions determine whether or not someone can have a kid. LMAO. Stick to advocating for an income level instead of endorsing mental illness.

i just think that if you're a male and apply to collect welfare, you should undergo a voluntary and temporary vasectomy until you are able to support yourself

you ignorant retard, dressing up like a girl and fucking yourself is not mental illness, it's sexual preference, just like if you wanted to dress up like a macho muscle man and fuck other people, literally believing you are biologically a woman and so on is a mental illness, but if they just want to be a fucking fag then they're just a fucking fag you idiot

stick to your fucking dumbass echochamber websites and containment board fucking hell completely incapable of seeing anything outside of dogma and politics, yet you whine about how politicized everything is GEE I WONDER WHY while you fucking keep crying about "muh lefit muh leftie the lefties muh lefties"

i literally gave yo ua fucking solution which depoliticizes the educational course but you can't seem to even fucking comprehend that through your thick inbred redneck hillbilly preservethewhiterace skinhead skull you fucking donkey
this should also be a thing

>$100,000
Maybe if you're stupid enough to live in a city where the prices assrape you

It's a shame, I don't think you understand OP. You could have the finances and the knowledge to rear a child, but if they lack that desire and love for a child it's still going to be fucked up. You can be not very well off and love your child and try provide for it the best you can and you know what? They'll grow up pretty well. Why's that? Because the most important thing a child needs is...

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

If the kid knows it has that, that the parents will love them no matter what, they're more confident in themselves, even if they fail. This is what leads to someone growing up, having experiences and learning to become a normie.

I find it interesting that the posters here seem to want to "premake" a well adjusted human, when there's no way to determine it, and will most likely happen through growth.

My parent is a child psychologist and you can fucking tell, as if you're some sort of machine where certain words go in and a certain reaction comes out. If anything it's contributed to me being here.

I mostly agree on this. But $100.000 is a bot much. Maybe 4k a month, or 50k a year.

>procreation should be fucking illegal for anyone who makes an income under $100,000
okay there's a flaw in your reasoning because to even make 100k you need a bunch of slave people to exploit in some form or another

so if they stopped breeding you'd make less

that's not the flaw, that's the reinforcement, people who are incapable of reaching a high position in society should not breed and shit out more people who are incapable of being successful, do you not understand?

if you are a slave, you do not deserve to procreate, you cannot provide for anyone or anything, you can't even provide for yourself because you're too busy being a fucking slave, how the FUCK are you going to create a life form and then bring it into existence?

this would kick-start productivity and boost the state of the world and increase its standards miles ahead until near perfection, after you reach that point you could reduce your income but you've already procreated so people who need to become successful will still be in circulation, but there should be a limit placed to where if you go under a certain income threshold your children are taken away from you until you can prove that you can actually properly provide for them with a good, stress-free life

As a counter-view... reproduction is a biological imperative.

Your policy is attacking a core biological function of 90% of the population. It is one of the few things I can imagine that would cause the masses to rise up a slaughter you. And rightfully so! Because this policy would reduce the birth rate by 90%, which clearly represents a danger to the species and must be dealt with expediently.

Nope 100k isn't even a lot of money considering their needs.

Absolutely this. OPs goal is somewhat honorable but such a society is impossible to sustain. Maybe in a couple of centuries, when humanity can breed humans with 'biological' machines or something similar and educate them almost fully automated.

You sound very bitter and you're probably also mentally ill. Can't you see that your hypothesis stands on thin ice?

a counter-counter view is that that would actually produce the opposite effect because flooding the human gene pool with weak, sub-par, undesirable and functionally disruptive even harmful genes would continue to destroy the species's chance of achieving its optimal evolutionary potential, especially in an environment where inferior genes cannot be eradicated
sorry I don't speak in non-argument adhominems you assumptuous twat, of course I'm bitter I literally told you I was fucking seething with rage how the fuck can you not be bitter when you're SEETHING WITH RAGE YOU ILLITERATE IDIOT lmao fucking donkey do you completely lack any common sense? if anything you sound fucking autistic like you have aspergers

anyways, even if someone was both bitter and mentally ill that does not mean jack shit, if a transgender nonbinary schizophrenic furry cosplayer states a universal truth then that doesn't mean the universal truth is somehow automatically incorrect or even invalid, but if it makes a fucking difference I have been evaluated by psychiatrists on 2 occasions for employment reasons 1 of which was just before I started my business so around less than a year ago and have been deemed mentally healthy

one word: overpopulation, my hypothesis doesn't stand on thin ice, if it weren't for modern agriculture, medicine, advancements in medical and scientific knowledge and every other thing that allows disgusting sorry amalgams of humans exist they wouldn't because in our natural environments which we are effectively suppressing they would literally die, that's not to say that we should all go back to the fucking stone age but we are already capable of solving this horrible problem of unprepared stupid fucking ugly idiots breeding and further advancing the optimization of our gene pool with the technology we posses today and we're not, we're just letting it fucking happen and causing unnecessary suffering and pain

>another "wah wah wah my life sucks" faggot
Man the fuck up bitch.

>wah wah wah I don't like it when people complain
>wah wah wah I want everyone to talk about me
>wah wah wah I want everyone to do what I do
>waaaahhhh why can't people just agree with me?
>booo waaaa :((( why do people want to present solutions to problems?
You don't even understand what it means to be a fucking man you little sissy faggot, this is about being a man and FIXING the fucking PROBLEMS that we have

your inferior intelligence shows me you should have never even been born and definitely shouldn't breed because it seems like you're a very weak type of person who most likely will just cause more unecessary suffering and pain to future generations because you have nothing to beneficially contribute to society and our species

you just want to justify spreading your disgusting weak genes and feeding your disgusting rape babies rice and beans while beating the fuck out of them because you were beaten the fuck up as a child and can only hit people weaker than you you little twat

kys

Attached: 1503412447113.jpg (224x216, 20K)

The chance of eradicating humanity while trying to so would be very high. I'm for the slow and steady uplifting of humanity.
Also why are you so strictly against stress and suffering?

Or you can suck my cock statist cuck, I will raise my kids amazingly without your basedgoy test.

Attached: based.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

So as a thought experiment, maybe we should just kill everyone that makes less than $100K/year?

nope, the complete opposite would happen, it would increase the chances of us not being eradicated, 90% of 8 billion still leaves 800 million a little under a billion which is enough people on this fucking planet, our chances of surviving will actually raise because only the most intelligent attractive strongest fittest mentally and physically healthy successful etc people will procreate boosting the species's genepool quality by a tremendous significance and both increase the chances and speed of attaining our maximum evolutionary potential

literally I am going to answer this with a different argument than my initial one which is purely scientific and related to epigentics but it seems like you want to get more abstract, so here you go:

if you are so pro-stress and suffering how about you strip yourself of any modern medicine, agriculture, access to modern scientific and medical information, food and so on and go live in the middle of a fucking isolated rainforest in africa, I'm sure you'd come running back crying, you know why? because we try to reduce stress and suffering as much as possible in the developed modern societal world

that's why I'm so "against stress and suffering", because I am a modern civilized human being which advocates for the modern developed society, and if you aren't then you're glad to fuck off to africa they love stress and suffering there they talk about its great benefits all the time sure it'll "strengthen" you buddy hahahahahahahaha
you gay faggot, you're poor, have weak genes, you don't even have all the money it takes for a child to go from 0-22, you know nothing about child psychology and psychiatry and absolutely nothing about proper parenting and child care

go breed your disgusting subhuman mess and kys once you realized how badly you've failed and what an utter disgrace and net-negative to this world and our species you are

now fucking neck yourself

Attached: 1464991448210.jpg (960x852, 51K)

>that entire block of text just to getting called out as a pussy bitch
Man you really are seething.
Sorry son, but there was nothing that could have been done to prevent you from having such crippling autism. Maybe rub your tears on your ass though, see if that makes the ass pain go down.

Are u really that dumb? The other 90% of ppl would eat us alive u know that right?

Right back at you faggot
>Waaah waaah its my parent's fault i'm a useless subhuman leech
Hell it may actually be their fault but sitting on the internet whining and larping like you are ever going to do anything irl about it is just sad.

Attached: kys.jpg (651x768, 103K)

So to end the stress and suffering of a small amount of people, you'd induce it to the overwhelming majority. And what if in the future the remaining 10% are too intelligent, beautiful and cultured to do the dirty work, what you'll do next?
Our economy and society relies on unintelligent people. I can't believe that you didn't realize that yourself, you wannabe mastermind.

>wahhh :((( mommy why won't they let me breed more stupid pieces of shit with horrible weak genes?
>waaaaaahhh I don't wanna make enough to support the healthy development of a child
>wahhh booo maaa :((( I wanna be a poor stupid ugly weak mentally ill piece of shit
>waaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaddyyy mooommyyy I want to set back our species millions of years in evolutiooooooonnnn hnnng :((
>waaa I don't wanna study basic human and child psychology, neurology, biology and genetics :((( I don wanna i don wanna

Attached: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

Yikes imagine having these many daddy issues.

>wahhh my genetically inferior weak daddy beat me and fucked me up the ass so now I wanna do the same thing to other kids because I don't wanna grow up and get my shit together and make myself feel better :"( make it stop
>yikes go away stop it let me justify my disgusting behavior :(!

Attached: crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg (438x374, 23K)

wew lad xd
Please post another greentext paragraph and baby picture, having a genuine laugh for the first time in a long time on this board.