Raw carnivore and IF to lose fat over short periods of time

>raw carnivore and IF to lose fat over short periods of time
>eating moderate amounts of carbs, fat, and protein otherwise
Anyone else do this?

Attached: 1554901263857.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im just full raw carnivore. Try doing milk and no milk maybe, so you don't get off raw primal. Raw milk only tho

I eat a pound of steak and three eggs a day with whole milk for four days out of the week. Other three days I eat two meals of whatever, make sure I get some veggies in.

Attached: 1552707141898.jpg (2400x3000, 781K)

>raw carnivore

what a retarded meme diet. Hope a tapeworm steals your gains OP

I’m gonna like zoinks all over her scoob

Shaggy put your cock away! You do this every time you and your dig get back from getting high. Why do you even let your dog smoke man?

I tried it and it sucked dick. Got inflammation and headaches all day.

I'm doing IF but skipping lunch as well, so i'll eat at about 18:00 until 22:00 or something like that. Eating mostly meat like OP but i cook my meat, eating it raw is kinda retarded imo but i value personal experience so do you OP. I'm doing moderate fat and carbs as well.
How long have you been doing this OP? What did you noticed that changed when you switched to this diet?

>I tried it and it sucked dick
>I tried it and sucked dick
>I sucked dick

Attached: heh.jpg (1057x1008, 365K)

heheheh nice

Literally the only diet to have proven results that loses fat and gets you lean shredded? Yes, Everyone does fasting to get lean shredded. Fast to get lean, Then pump the iron to get that statue physique.

Attached: david_von_michelangelo.jpg (320x611, 25K)

I had to look this up my gf didn't hunk it was real.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-203229.jpg (1080x2280, 1.02M)

wtf, I love if now

>Same as OP’s, but with more words to try to hide it
What a disgusting whore

Based roastie dabbing on chinklet bugmen

youtube.com/watch?v=i8a3gjt_Ar0

>raw carnivore diet
Holy mother of God what weird youtube "expert" memed you into believing in this?

Holy shit I fucking hate women

You should hate men who enable her to live a luxury life just by sucking few dicks per week. You are a cuck

Attached: 15515672287991.jpg (262x316, 27K)

you were doing it wrong, carnivore is GOAT

My mind is actually hurt by this retarded instagram.

>that image

Attached: bp.jpg (236x227, 13K)

Roastie toasties can't even be profound without showing off their asses.

Social media is cancer and AIDS.

>don't mean no disrespect in majority muzzel Indonesia
>buttcheeks out in their rice fields
Is she our girl?

She just isn't self ware enough to even understand the irony of her post or of her actions.

This. Not her fault retarded trash pays for her to do nothing all day

This. Pretty girls without a brain lack any self awareness. They never need to develop any. Also typically poor grasp of nuanced humor

Try not being an undisciplined faggot and eat from 16:00 to 20:00 so you go to bed at a decent time.
Half you fags arent getting gains because you stay up all night playing vidya like the weak addicted retards you are.
t. Go to bed at 9:30 every night because Im not a zero self control fag whos addicted to vidya

Why do you keep triggering me faggot?

What does a person who thinks like this look like? Genuinely curious

I don't want to read what you said. I want to hate the bitch in the diaper.

Why is social media such a cancer?? This includes Jow Forums btw

What a dumb fucking bitch. "Oh, I was trying to be humble and sincere, this wasn't some narcissistic attempt to try and get likes for showing off my ass to all my horny followers!"