Serious question: is it even worth working out if you have shit genetics?

Serious question: is it even worth working out if you have shit genetics?

>Pic unfortunately related

Attached: 544A892D-19E8-4683-AD67-5B88A0B06712.jpg (711x598, 67K)

Yeah. Bad insertions aren't going to matter to normies

What the fuck?
Dude seriously just start lifting and stop pretending that you've been dealt a shit hand so you can avoid hard work

this, shut the fuck up OP you self-pitying fuck

of course it is faggot. Nobody gives a fuck except for the gymcels and dyels in this forum.

normies don't even notice shit like this-
just the autistic homos on here.
>inb4 cope
i don't have this issue - i'm stating this as an impartial observer

OP here, yeah, I sort of already accepted this and decided if I can’t take pride in how they look, I can at least take pride in the hard work. It’s just a huge blow to confidence at times desu, and you start to question if the hard work is worth what you put in. Surely people here have had similar problems? How did you find motivation?

>halo effect
Get treated better and have more chances at interacting with people.

It's better to be buffed with shit genetics than a dyel with shit genetics.

Clearly you look like shit at that weight take the bearmode pill

Attached: 1554979886581.png (116x115, 23K)

That actually gives you a bigger reason to workout.

I have the Blaha body type. I wonder every day why I keep going.

Unless Ur gonna compete in bodybuilding, only u give a shit about Ur insertions.

I think I know you. Your name starts with A right?

wtf you look chill, keep lifting

Attached: 1543801569601.jpg (1912x1128, 377K)

My chest is the same way.
I just remember pic related.

Attached: terry-crews.jpg (400x753, 73K)

Dude you look fine, honestly just start/ keep lifting. And stop the internet for a bit so your brain can fix it's perception.

Attached: hostage situation.png (749x650, 341K)

Yes, why do you think you know me?

Do it for you man, motivation is temporary and will get you going. Having a goal and the will to complete it is what counts

Quit attempting to derive your self worth from others. If you’re worried about how you look, how hot you are, how big your dick is, how much your making compared to such...then you have already failed.

Once you start to feel bad because of another’s interpretation, you have become their slave and are dependent on them for your own well being. There is no other word but slave for somebody who allows someone to wrench away the things so close to their heart.

If you are lifting for somebody else, then you’re right, it’ll never be worth it, so stop now.

No shit it's worth it. Remember that the main reason to work out is for your health. Only in superficial modern society does anyone do it for looks, which is a perversely backwards way of looking at things.

insertions aren't really that important for impressing normies.

people who should really put thought into "is lifting worth it?" include: turbomanlets, normal manlets with shit frames, and sub 2/10 face men. among other physical disabilities.

You actually have decent genetics your chest isnt even bad

Fuck off, fish for compliments on IG you bitch-made attention whore

E-edward?

Lmao I thought it was a pic of tiddies

Holy fucking shit OP, the man with the worst insertions in the world will look better fit than being a skinnyfat sad sack of shit. That's all thr motivation you need, get rid of your Jow Forums mindset

Muscle insertions are fascinating, how they change its shape, and how many different phenotypes there are.

In particular, abs are particularly polymorphic. Symmetrical, zipper-like, 6 pack, 8 packs, how the fat deposits and the size of the trunk affect them...

The human body is a never ending well of interesting shapes and thought provoking phenomena. No wonder so many have been fascinated by it during the course of history.

F-Frank? Has being a sex addict who microdoses DMT finally brought you to shtposting again

I'm not Frank but my name does start with an F

Attached: yukkodab.png (1548x1152, 592K)

Your name is Faggot?

Attached: laughkek.png (378x357, 81K)

kek

Attached: deflated boi.jpg (1236x1174, 824K)

This isn’t even bad. I’d say you just have average insertions.

I may be stoned, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't lick your pecs

I want to karate chop right down the middle.

Your pecs are already bigger than mine you stupid NI-

Everyone has a better chest than I do, OP pic included, and I've been hitting the gym for about seven years now. Just work with what you have, dude.

It's always worth it to better your self you pathetic faggot

Attached: 1541872782900.gif (170x199, 458K)