Natty???????

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-125809.jpg (1080x1419, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6931939/Dad-loses-92-POUNDS-just-150-days-keto-diet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the article fucking tells you how he did it, num nuts

From the side he looks natty, in the frontal picture the dude has a deep tan, perfect lighting, and could possibly have a filter on it

forget link

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6931939/Dad-loses-92-POUNDS-just-150-days-keto-diet.html

Maybe
???

5 months?
Depends on if he has previous training experience
(Probodybuildingish)

>in just five months

Attached: 2019-04-17 17_02_22-Dad loses 92 POUNDS in just 150 days with the keto diet _ Daily Mail Online.png (655x577, 660K)

Looks like he was jacked before getting fat. I’m gonna go with being jacked beforehand and juice on top of that. You don’t go from fat ass old dad to deep tan and Adonis posing in 5 months.

Attached: 12386240-6931939-Inspiring_His_transformation_has_been_documented_on_Instagram_to-a-43_1555510847940 (306x475, 27K)

Not sure how old he is, what his prior training was or how much muscle he had under all the fat. It is entirely possible he achieved an impressive natty physique in the past, stopped exercising as many people do after having kids and working full time careers, lost size and gained the fat. THEN as he picked up lifting again while simultaneously eating right to cut, he gained back lost muscle and strength through muscle memory.

However it’s just as possible that he used gear. Either way good for him.

If you think he went from "Sitting on the couch for 10 years eating potato chips" to that in 5 months your insane. He clearly has some muscle under all that fat, the dude trained and fell off the wagon, it happens

I’m changing this5 months, yeah I don’t think so. He used tren.

He concluded: 'I will do this. No matter what! My family is counting on me!'

Committed to changing his lifestyle, Jeremiah decided to workout twice every day and started the ketogenic — or 'keto' — diet to see if it would help him drop the weight.

>doubt.jpg

the dudes 40. 3 kids and already bald. why the fuck wouldn't he roid?

Attached: 12386454-6931939-image-m-53_1555511356237.jpg (634x1101, 70K)

judging by his age, the amount of weight he has lost,l while having gained some muscle, I wouldn't necessarily say he juiced but he more likely is on trt

He was clearly bulking from start then lost weight. Might had good intnentions to sell fat normies keto diet but he aint fooling anybody here.

lmao if you think he's natty
not only you're simply stupid but you're also doing yourself and everybody else a disfavor by giving roiders credit for putting moderate effort and getting results orders of magnitude better than anything you could ever hope for
trash level IQ

It's articles like this that keep spreading misinformation to people and make them think this is actually something you can accomplish naturally in that amount of time.

In just 5 months, he learned to either use roids or photoshop kek.

>those traps and chest in the before
what if he was already jacked, bulked, then cut hard and made some shit up for dailymail?

Attached: Conspiracy.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

or both lel

Tren?

This nigga knows

What the fuck is Up with his adonis belt on the left

this nigga spends less time with his kids to get in shape

lmao