Feeling nauseous and have a fever, 55 hours into my fast. This is the first time I've fasted, Is this normal...

Feeling nauseous and have a fever, 55 hours into my fast. This is the first time I've fasted, Is this normal? I'm drinking 3 L of spring water with minerals and electrolyte so I know I'm not dehydrated.

Attached: absolutedisgust.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>with minerals and electrolytes
eat atleast a tbsp of salt a day

48 hours fasting should feel terrible but not with fever.
Maybe you should stop. Fasting isn't healthy anyway. Careful with refeeding, don't overdo it.

Eat at maintenance retard. Your body needs energy to fight the infection.

I'm getting enough salt, Well yesterday I got 2000mg of sodium and 3000mg of potassium chloride. I didn't get alot of sleep either as I stayed up until 10am then slept until right now and woke up with said fever.
Fuck that, I'm not gonna pussy out. My goal is to do a 10 day water fast on snake juice. My diet with mcdonalds, high carb food and soda religiously before this diet, and they say that the first 72 hours is the worst.

Attached: 1555452451959.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

I think it has something to do with coming from eating mcdonalds everyday. When I say religiously, I would eat 4 mc chickens, two large fries and a large coke a day.
I'm 20 and work as a busser at a restaurant so the food I eat I just burn off so I never lose or gain any weight.

Attached: McDonalds-Logo.jpg (1920x1080, 61K)

If you feel really terrible you should stop. You might triggered underlying medical condition due lack of "anything" that kept you at liveable state. For example diabetes.

I don't feel terrible enough to where I can't walk around or I'm bed ridden, But I do feel nauseous.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

If you ate lots of carbs before you might have the “keto flu”. Sounds like you should stop look more into it and try again another time though

I might have diabetes, I did eat mcdonalds often and soda, But I always drank enough water a day. I'm going to keep going unless I really feel like I'm going to die.

Would eating a shit ton of wings and fries a day and a half trigger this? Before I started my fast two days ago, I ate wingstop and ate a shitload of fries. I think I am just going through keto flu, I'm trying not to be a bitch.

Attached: usmc.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>I really feel like I'm going to die

This feeling usually happens at 3 or 4th day of fast. If you feel like this stop and just do one meal a day. Much fucking easier and nearly same.

I’m by no means a nutritionist but just just wondering if you got your info from legit sources or from people posting here?

>falling for the fasting meme

Fasting is the stupidest shit you can do.

I got my info from the snake man himself, Cole Robinson. He does advise that you stop if you feel really really bad but I'm not a fucking pussy if I say I'm going to do it I will.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I'm not here to argue about fasting, Though you keep your weight loss after the fast if you eat low carb meals every day and go to the gym.

Attached: Chicken-Quesadillas-Recipe.jpg (600x900, 73K)

yeah you're going to feel like shit when you start (speaking from experience) I used fasting regularly for a long time and still kind of do (like rn)

And to add, I'm not hungry at all in fact I have peed on keto test strips and I am in ketosis. I'm just nauseous, Though I am not light headed I can walk around and get up just fine.

Attached: 1555479776159.png (594x567, 406K)

Right, You have to understand my diet was absolutely fucking horrendous. I think I'm just overreacting and being a bitch. I know I don't have diabetes because I have been tested for it and I can not have sugar for days and won't feel really weak at all.

Attached: 20-Minute-Thai-Peanut-Chicken-Ramen-1-700x1050.jpg (700x1050, 281K)

If you eat high carb meals every single day after a fast and don't work all that off, Of course you will gain weight. Carbs make you bloated.

Attached: Gas Chamber Meme.jpg (320x316, 156K)

I'm gonna jerk off to see if I feel better. If I get hospitalized I'll upload photos.

Attached: 69204_640x428.jpg (642x428, 94K)

Don't stop, this is the hardest part
Also if it seems impossible I'd suggest ADF, very easy with a nice breakfast refeed the day after

I feel a lot better, I just chugged some snake juice, Half a packet so 300mg of sodium and 670mg of potassium chloride.

I think I was just drinking straight water, I wasn't getting my minerals and nutrients. At the 10 day so next friday, I'll break my fast with some 2 cans of low carb cambells beef stew.

Attached: 09038-Beef-Merlot-Product-Shot_2018.jpg (525x414, 87K)

Drinking straight water too much.

Its withdrawal from modern comfort food. You will feel better in a few days. Stay busy. But don't over exert while you adapt. Keep a calm mind.

>he fell for the fasting meme

just eat less and move more you fat fuck and stop looking for shortcuts

you guys are fucking stupid seriously....
"Fasting is cure all for all"
"Keto is the cure all for all"
"OMAD is the cure all for all"
"Carb loading is the cure all for all"

etc etc....you can look great and be fit if yu just fucking eat at the level of calories consume AND NOT EAT BULLSHIT

>taking ANY kind of advice from this balding, shit looking manlet that is very close to being a literal snake oil salesman

lmao faggot you're gonna end up killing yourself

Eat poop and hang yourself, filthy dyel