Birthday is coming up

>birthday is coming up
>gf wants to buy me a gaming chair
>don't want her to because it costs way too much
>can't convince her not to
what the fuck do i do guys

Attached: 143682248650.png (493x496, 328K)

Consider buying a gaming love nest? Better chair and you can both fuck in it.

Suicide seems like your only option

this is actually a really good idea thank you

this is also a really good idea

Have you tried telling her that "gaming chairs" are retarded, of poor quality and overpriced. Get a proper chair like Martela

protip: your birthday is a pretense for her buying the gaming chair that she wants.

yes i tried everything she won't believe me

if she gets some mileage out of it too that's cool but i'm on the computer all the time so she knows i'm going to be sitting in most

If she sits on the chair can I come over and sniff it?

Convince her you want a proper chair and not a Jow Forumsaymer chair, even IKEA has some cheap and good alternatives.

Attached: 1377327982964.png (588x434, 237K)

wow that was the wrong image, but whatever

> if she shits
Fixed it for you.

i can try that but in either case she's dead set on this damn chair

yes in both cases

Tell her it counts as a 2 year gift

pick a cheap gaming chair you idiot

thanks i'll bring this up

yeah but if i do that i'll be stuck with a shitty gaming chair that probably hurts even more than my current chair so i'd just prefer she doesn't buy it at all

>probably hurts even more than my current chair so i'd just prefer she doesn't buy it at all

doesn't matter.

sit through the pain and pretend like you love it
your gf is more than you deserve.

i love her but this isn't like eating a subpar meal and pretending it's a world-class michelin star dish

ur right

it's more like sitting in a chair you find mildly uncomfortable to sit on
to play videogames pretending it's a very comfy chair that you are going
to sit on to play videogames

get a seat cushion and stop being a pussy or hurt your gf's feelings
by being a douche; you don't need an amazing gaming chair to
be mediocre at w.e. game you are playing

i don't even play video games man

your day of birth is comming up

you have found a partner that is biologically female and you refer to her as your girlfriend.

Your girlfriend wants to spend money.
She probably worked for her money.
She wants to buy you a gaming chair.
That gaming chair is designed for comfort of video game players. This implies you play video games.

That gaming chair is made by wokers.
Its a high probability that workers don't like making gaming chairs. They do it to survive in a capitalist society. They probably make minimum wage. The Capitalist is making lots of profit and the worker gets paid less and your female partner spends more.

capitalists see profit as a reward for their ingenuity and technological advances.
Capitalist pay workers less money and sell their product for a much higher price because profit.

Profit is a fancy term for exploitation.
Profit is theft. You are stealing the hard work of your work force.

>what the fuck do i do guys
stop playing video games so she doesn't buy you a chair on your day of birth. She is spending hard earned money on your day of birth because she wants to show gratitude.

then why in the fuck's she buying you a gaming chair for

just tell her you don't need one cuz ur not gamer enough

I DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES I JUST WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HER AND APPRECIATE HER FOR BEING IN MY LIFE I DON'T NEED THIS CHAIR AT ALL

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL HER

>I DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES I JUST WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HER AND APPRECIATE HER FOR BEING IN MY LIFE I DON'T NEED THIS CHAIR AT ALL

You shouldn't be with someone who lacks awareness and listening skills. Listening is an art. The art of listening is based on silence in the mind, so that the mind does not interfere, it simply allows whatever is coming to you. I am not saying you have to agree with it. Listening does not mean that you have to agree with it, neither does it mean that you have to disagree with it. The art of listening is just pure listening, factual, undistorted. And once you have listened then comes the point whether you agree or not, but the first thing is to listen.

Tell her to get you one with flames, built in speaker's, and a dragon dildo

that was an unexpectedly eastern-style response. i like it. but i assure you she is right for me she just won't budge on the chair for some reason

this might actually be the answer i've been looking for all along

>but i assure you she is right for me
I lie to myself and others everyday

well if we're gonna go this route i'll say that even though belief is obviously subjective, the truth of any given claim is strengthened by its continual affirmation. and my love for her is affirmed everyday of my life. i just don't want her to get this damn ass chair

delusion is hard to figure out. An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

you imply that i lack proper reality-testing or that i'm blinded by passion, or worse, a fixed belief whose veracity is independent of external validation. frankly i find that insulting but i understand how you might think that given the circumstances. just as well, love itself is technically a delusion as it is unverifiable and even physical metrics like pupil dilation can be faked by a good actor. you seem like someone who is highly invested in the empirical and positive and while i can't fault you for that explicitly, i can tell that you are probably much less susceptible to romantic feelings than the average person. it seems from your responses that you might be trying to convince me as much as yourself, yet remain imprisoned behind a glass wall that keeps you at arm's length from the world.

Foldable wheel chair.
About 100$ and designed to be sat in all day. Also comes with removable arm rests and foot rests. Best chair I ever bought.

Suggest an alternate gift, then, like a trip some place you can enjoy together.
Or some kind of fuckbench, like suggests.