My parents are forcing me to get married to my cousin or they will disown me from the family

My parents are forcing me to get married to my cousin or they will disown me from the family.

Attached: 1504217420974.jpg (500x531, 38K)

Tell them to suck your cock op

is she cute at Ieast

Isn't marrying a first cousin incest and illegal?

Attached: 1542007333506.png (397x513, 210K)

sounds like a family you'd be better without. Sucks you don't have a better one.

Why not marry me instead and we can take care of ourselves without help from your family?

Congratulations OP, hope you have a happy marriage.

Why would they do that OP?

Is your family rich user?

She's fine, there's nothing wrong with her or anything. That doesn't mean I want to marry her though.

No.

As tempting as that is, I politely refuse.

Thanks I guess.

I'm 28 years old and I haven't married another woman yet or given my family children. My brother was married at 19 and has 4 kids. My father said I'm a disgrace and a disappointment to our family. He says some of our relatives mock me and say I'm a homosexual.

user is a time traveler of noble origin from 1068

Welp getting called a homo its bad you better knock up that bishi bishi
Also how old is your cousin?
I didn't fucked mine and she turned into a drug addicted whore who gets punched by her husband

Cousin is 17.

OP is a dirty arab. Fuck Islam and fuck sandniggers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

Maybe your are. Nothing wrong with that user

Daaaamn just do it user
Unless you are truly gay

Dirty Muslim cunt

I am technically Muslim, but only loosely. I don't really pray or do anything unless I'm around family. Its just for show. I am half white though.

I'm not gay but I don't really want to be married so rashly. I'm just not good with women but my father doesn't understand.

>Fuck Islam and fuck sandniggers.

I'm just standing here quietly giggling at your hellfire punishment, dude. You're so gonna get it.

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

I thought muslims couldn't marry outside of their race/faith?

Muslim men can marry non-muslim women. My mother is a white woman who converted to Islam after meeting my father. Muslim women however cannot marry outside of Islam.

pakistani general?

What kind of bullshit rule is that? How is it fair for muslim men to do whatever they want but not muslim women?

Dumb wet holes are dumb. They should always have restricted choices.

Only thing islam got right.

islam enables men to fuck whomever they want

Its pretty obvious why they made it that way. Men want to fuck all the women in the world but they hate it when their own women are BLACKED.

I know you're kind of baiting but you're not wrong

Is your cousin being forced into it, OP?

There is undoubtedly significant family pressure on her side to go through with it. When I spoke to her about it, she was very nervous and scared and timid around me. Prior to this arrangement, we had a friendly relationship so it was obvious she was uncomfortable. It is not uncommon in these sorts of marriages for the man to be strict and abusive.

However, I don't do that. I told her if we got married, I would treat her well and take care of her and not to worry. She seemed reassured by it and told her parents she would marry me. The thing is, it doesn't matter what I said. I could have said as soon as we're alone I would rape her and there's nothing she could do about it.

That's just how it is. But I at least wanted to start this off on a good foot if its happening. She's an extremely religious girl so I'll have to pretend I'm a zealot while I'm around her.

OP, I am so jealous of you right now.
At least you'll have a girl to hold on to and thrust deeply into at night.
Your dad's right, quit being a fag and marry your cousin. I wish to God my parents would have hooked me up with one of my cousins.

Attached: 1537136516852m.jpg (674x1024, 72K)

So how does it work, are you going to start popping out kids as soon as you're married?

Islam is BASED and redpilled

What a disgusting shitty religion

you're gonna commit incest and pedophilia
that's so nice, OP

If she doesn't end up hating me that is.

Waiting too long would just bring more disgrace onto my parents. They will start talk of me being impotent or something. So yes, as soon as we're married I will impregnate her. I don't know how many kids we'll have though. I don't want 4 though like my brother. I make more money than he does and that's still too much to me.

OP will you raise your children to be muslim?

Not like I have much choice in the matter. Normally, child rearing is left mostly up to the women and while men do have a role, the children's worldview is probably going to be mostly fostered by their mother since she will be there more than I will be. My cousin isn't going to be working, I will the sole source of income in our house. She is a Muslim girl in every sense of the word so its unavoidable that our children will be Muslim. That said, I'm not going to be anywhere near as strict as my own father. They can frankly do whatever they want when they're adults, I don't care. Most of my family will be too old or dead by then. I have no interest in propagating Islam, but my wife might. Who knows, ironically Muslim women are the most devout when it comes to this stuff. My mother is extremely strict about Islam. My wife will probably berate me if I'm loose with it.

I wish you a peaceful life op, maybe it isnt exactly what or with whom you wanted to be, but she is still young and pure, nowadays would be way too much work or luck to get someone to marry robots, I wont go as far to say that I would want that, cuz the way youre describing things, there are a lot of variables and pressure at play, but I think youre still miles ahead of what the crushing majority here will ever get

I suppose so, thank you for your blessings.

My grandparents are cousins. In brazil rural areas this is common.But your parents are forcing you, this is horrible

fuck off you dirty arab

>tfw you will never be a muslim being forced to marry a qt

Attached: 1545268690336.jpg (966x1080, 244K)

tfw no cousin wife

What does you cousin look like, OP?
Is she a cutie or frumpy?

so get disowned op
you don't want to be in a family of cousinfuckers anyways

Fucking disgusting sandnigger scum
Enjoy your deformed incest baby you heathen vermin

>Cousin is 17
>doesn't want to marry her
Maybe your relatives are right and you are a homo?

all right the usual questions
>how big is the age difference
>is she cute
>are you guys close
>do you have any other love interests

You got 2 options:
1 - Marry your cousin
2 - Get disowned
Do you really depend on your family?? If you don't need them, just tell them to fuck off.
What are they gonna do anyway.