Daily reminder that LOOKS = PERSONALITY

Daily reminder that LOOKS = PERSONALITY
It's not because you have asperger, or because you're muh INFJ/INFP
It's your F A C E
youtu.be/e8FqG5DBM_o
youtu.be/gfj97YcGtxo
youtu.be/xCnnUr_GP0I

Attached: 1547474697257.jpg (800x450, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FD-cHE8qs0
qz.com/241479/okcupid-experimented-on-users-and-proved-everyone-just-looks-at-the-pictures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"It's actually scary how ticks look kind of cute just because he's good looking. It makes me kind of sad to see that I myself feel different about people with the same condition just because they look different."
F A C E

Not really the guy on top is still dating someone way below his looksmatch because of his autism. He could probably get way hotter if he was more confident.

Daily reminder that OP is a lying faggot.

yeah no shit ugly people should not breed

C O P E
youtu.be/4FD-cHE8qs0
F A C E
A
C
E

Stop trying to turn people into trannies you disgusting psyopper.

People are egoistic cunts, then their sons become school shooter and " muh I didn't raise him like this, It's not my fault"

no shit. In my opinion only a select few of every peoples and cultures should breed the rest of the animalistic masses need to die withouth reproducing

BASED
And I say it as a unironicaly cumskinned genetic trash
You should be recquired at least to be decent looking, average height and have 100K $ in bank to have a child

But you just have to be yourself

Attached: Pl0364c.jpg (2561x2027, 1.1M)

exactly but retards breed and overtake and destroy this world

Also why do people give women this power in the first place?

Just curious, who made tinder, was it a jew? Online dating turned something complicated into a living hell, if I was a 5/10 women I would just swipe at home and wait for the best catch possible, easy, simple and no effort.

Attached: 1546639412243.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

At the end of the day HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
What an amount of suffering could have been prevented

>women
>power
Dude what.

dont blame jews, blame human nature and post industrial technological advances. This was only the natural course of things, the ability was there and the need was there, it would have ended this way no matter what.

Yeah, I'm not white. I always thought that guy was just a monster. But women opened my eyes. Hitler really was right. If all non whites, short and ugly people just stopped reproducing and we killed ugly babies.. We'd all be better off at this point.

TRUE
We were born too late to be a deluded bluepilled cuck and too early to be a CRISPRmaxxed baby CHAD

Ironically, feminism is like eugenics but without reproduction
Nothing will change, CRISPR may save the human race

>a guy who belived in the superiour germanic race = a shitty watered down american version of ethnic nationalism so that inbred rednecks can feel superiour

You entire argument is debunked when you go outside and look at all the ugly couples

Attached: 1521653112742.jpg (720x960, 154K)

What do INFJ's/INFP's have to do with not getting laid?

It's a Jow Forums meme.
>"Muh I'm INFP nobody understands me"
>"Muh I'm INFJ. Why i'm so smart when everybody else is so sutpid? It's a cruel curse"
MBTI is a fucking autistic broscience meme

He believed that race (physical attributes) uniformity would bring peace to a nation
He was unironically a bigger defensor of equality than most of today self-proclammed "communists"
After the storm, all members of future generation would enjoy from a fair point of start at life

LOOKSMATCHING absolutely proves OP argument

Attached: okc.jpg (484x343, 35K)

probably true but he has made some really retarded things

Never piss off a russian desu
It's not gonna end well

That graph shows that after a guy's bio is added, a girl's opinion about him doesn't change much. That's it.

Berlin Moscow Axis should have been a thing desu

NOPE
That was a experiment where OKCupid deactivated photos
qz.com/241479/okcupid-experimented-on-users-and-proved-everyone-just-looks-at-the-pictures/

That is exactly what it says. On okcupid most people don't read someone's bio. And? How is that a surprise?

holy shit, the female comments on that tourettes chad video are morbid. I mean, I know roasties only care about looks, but the mental gymnastics they perform to convince themselves that they're totally in love with him for deep, introspective reasons are mindboggling.

>Not trying to romancise his condition but when he does that blinking tic like at 0:20 I find it so endearing

>The man is sensitive, charming, obviously considerate, smart and gorgeous. He has it all! I would love to date him. So what if he moves and says things unvoluntarily. There's men with mental issues, physical issues, etc. and we still date them and love them, why not a man with his condition?

>He has beautiful eyes and a kind soul. Whoever captures his heart is a lucky woman indeed.

>Every now and then I remember Tom and I think "I hope he's found someone." Still keeping you in my prayers Tom!

>Hiya Tom! I feel anxious aswell ... Its really scary.. people may laugh but it really is debilitating. I like you lots though. If Not me Then i hope your True soul mate .I wish you the best of luck

>I really wish him the best - I am sure he will find someone when he has full confidence in himself because he seems like such a good person

>aww, i want to give a big hug to him too. hopefully he will conquer his fears and find true love in the future.

Do they actually believe themselves when they spout this nonsense or is it just an attempt to style out their shallowness?

Attached: 1462330868322.jpg (248x242, 53K)

The comments on the second video are hilarious. Guy's a literal gibbering retard and the girls STILL want to fuck him. My god, how does an unattractive man find the strength to go on?

anyone remember that girl with cerebral palsy who made pancakes? damn she was hot

What? Explain yourself
origami

I'm gonna end up following the steps of the prophet Shuaiby

Attached: 1547247369367.png (272x414, 166K)

F A C E
A
T
E

Mental gymnastics on point tho