Need to know if this is good progress Jow Forums bros. Went from 115 to 140 lbs in 8 months here’s the transformation

Need to know if this is good progress Jow Forums bros. Went from 115 to 140 lbs in 8 months here’s the transformation

Attached: CCED45EF-0B92-4566-9315-4BBDDF53A794.jpg (673x717, 478K)

looking better for sure

>8 months
itll go faster if you bulk and cut unless youre fine looking like a twink

nice.
work more on your chest

I bulk! No cardio for me just straight up weight lifting and eat

Plz no let this die :(

>8 months
change your towel jesus christ

Good progress. A lot of work still to be done. Your next gains will be some of the best ones.

bretty good m8, mirin those abs

I went from 120lbs to 140lbs, no abs yet though, too high a bf %

Hey you're the guy with the fuckin long alien arm right?

Eat more nigga

I’m trying :( hard too eat so much but not throw up(not bullemic just can’t eat large doses all at once)
I got long arms

Looking better, but have you made 8 months of strength progress?
Are you following an actual routine?
Also, eat more, fuckboi.

Man I'm 5'7 and can literally eat 3kg of food+2 liters of fluids per sitting, if in 8 months you didn't manage to enlarge enough yours stomach to a useful and comfortable size you are simply not eating enough

Mirin that reach brah. Cht back down to 120 and take up boxing brah

Basically bro split which I know you guys hate but it seems to be alright. Biceps+chest - triceps+back - rest day -Biceps+shoulder - legs + triceps + rest day. Rinse repeat. I eat upwards of 3500 a day

I wanna take up some kind of martial arts. Was either thinking boxing or Musy Thai

Brah, you should definitely consider switching to a strength linear progression routine.
You look like a beginner and you need some legs bro.
I'm just an user on the internet but this user is saying you should consider switching to some shit like SL 5x5 till you hit decent numbers on your main lifts with good form, then do your brosplit or some other hypertrophy routine.
I promise you will notice way fucking faster & harder gains that way.

Not really. Slight caloric surplus is better than getting just fat.

Why the fuck would he eat more? He’s gained 25 lbs and is leaner than before. Eating more will just make him fat for no purpose.

Not being a dick but I put more muscle on you in 2 months than you did in 8. I would switch to SL 5x5 if I were you.

You good senpai. You're lovely and lean, don't make the mistake like some of us and bulk too hard and too dirty.
Just go your own pace

God, after years of coming here the lack of knowledge about fitness that/fit/ has still surprises me

don't eat more. there's a max you can eat. instead rest better and take 1-2 weeks off from lifting every now and then so the rest of your body can recover and keep up with your muscles.

Its solid but it should honestly go faster. I lift for 8 months too and i think i grew faster than you

Well i also think that has to do with genetics. Literally if you see in that pic I was mega skeleton-mode. I don’t want to say it was all from lack of eating. I ate a normal amount. And I had no fat reserves to begin with training. I think it’s slow Bc of my shitty body type but again this is my first time working out and semi-bad genetics

>25 lbs of what looks to be pure muscle
>is this good progress
That's fucking sick progress. What did you do? How much foods, macros, and what routine?

I just make sure I eat carb rich and protein rich foods. My protein is mostly from mass gainer protein and chicken. If it isn’t chicken, it’s some kind of meat. Admittedly it isn’t as clean as I wish it was. But I also stay away from all sugars

>mass gainer
>I also stay away from all sugars

Attached: 1546064467825.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Well my bad. I guess a more correct explanation is I try to lessen my sugar intake as much as possible

Good work user. Keep it up. Don't listen to all these faggots telling you to bulk. You would benefit from some strength training though.

Thanks buddy! I’ll keep that in mind n try to do more ST