"That guy" thread

>That guy who doesn't get DOMS after his workouts
>That guy who goes to the gym less than 5 times per week
>That guy who only does 3x5 on every lift every 2 days and thinks that's enough volume to stimulate muscle growth
>That guy who thinks OHP is enough for shoulders
>That guy who spends less than 1 hour in the gym
>That guy who rests for more than 2 minutes between sets
>That guy who squats and deadlifts more than once a week
>That guy who's routine is 2/3rds lower body
>That guy who does no dumbbell work
>That guy who doesn't get proper muscle stretch or activation because he ego lifts and puts way too much weight on the bar
>That guy who doesn't get proper muscle stretch or activation because he rushes his reps and has too much weight on the bar
>That guy who can't activate his back and rows with his biceps because he has too much weight on the bar
>That guy who has never hit rear delts in his life
>That guy who doesn't train abs

Attached: ks.jpg (650x366, 47K)

>That dyel guy who I saw posting pic related between his quarter squat sets

Attached: 6C8EB2F4-6D04-4C34-BD6A-A728E88631BA.png (750x1334, 422K)

Kek

>that guy who still gets DOMS

up your frequency you bitch

look princess this might come as a shock but there are people who don't want to live in the gym 24/7, and I know it might be hard to believe but there might even be people who are busy with other shit. Do you need any of that cleared up? You're kinda staring with a blank look, just checking. Need me to go a little slower?

>That guy who doesn't get DOMS
up your volume bitch

t. DYEL NGMI

I already hit 2/3/4/5, and blacks and hispanics tell me I look like a football player. Minimalism works, fuck off with your crab bucket bullshit

And girls probably call you fat because you're 25% bodyfat

cope cope cope

>look at me guys i do stuff im cool

I only qualify as the "OHP is enough for shoulders guy"

That's a big yikes for me.

Real talk though, what do you lads think is the optimal training frequency per muscle group?

>the guy who is doing facepulks before chest day and gets a call from 5 yo step daughter who wants to talk and say goodnight and stands outside the locker room for 10 minutes talking in the phone to her

>that guy who wears Converses and basketball shorts to the gym.

Attached: 1550294207597.jpg (256x386, 32K)

Other than spending less than an hour... I ticked everything on this list. Am I gonna make it?

Attached: 1551153910870.png (300x300, 5K)

No, user.

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

>that guy who gets called “big dawg” because he’s fat

if you're training for strength

I do 10x10s on some lifts and I never get DOMS

how long are you resting? how long are your eccentric contractions?

30 seconds of resting. I do it for OHPs and I do it relatively fast

Dont have many of those guys at my gym most are all bros or strong ass manlet boomers but theyre cool af but i have seen this one dude who just pissed me the fuck off

>pudgy pajeet who plays pajeet music on his phone on full volume

Im not even joking i forgot my earbuds and i just had to listen to it as he walked around. My gym has a bluetooth speaker that anyone can use so thank god someone else connected to it and played some good music louder than his. I know the day is coming where he will connect to the speaker, what do then?

Attached: 206ADC96-AAFE-4C3E-BDD0-CA75F3C206A4.jpg (483x442, 19K)

>that skinny guy who has a gf of probably a couple of females he chills with
>shows up to the gym randomly once a week or every few weeks to do the same workout and I have talked to him before
Chill dude wouldn't mind being friends but hes in the gym 2-3 times a month and doesnt really train for any specific goal

>that guy who doesn't rerack his plates

>That guy who nails his complaints to the gym door like a DYEL Martin Luther

un-fucking-believable, this kid

Break his phone retard

>>That guy who has never hit rear delts in his life
THEY WONT FUCKING GROW NO MATTER WHAT I DO

That boomer that stays late and cleans up the gym
That boomer that reracks the weights, bars, bands and dumbbells like he owns the gym
That guy is me

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Attached: 1554155824621.jpg (288x252, 27K)

What a nice guy.

>that guy who lifts in his garage avoiding the distasteful plebeians and thots

Oh wait that's me but I do miss watching the eye candy

>that almost spherical strongfat guy who loads the leg press machine with as many plates as he can only to do a half rep

Attached: 1555196954031.jpg (202x184, 10K)

That guy is me. I'm the strongest on my gym btw.

Took a 5 year break from Jow Forums and see this pic everywhere now, can someone explain this to me?

Also I miss the old fit humour threads, anyone got that barbell fly picture? Board is full of incel shit now