How often should a bf demand sex from his gf?

How often should a bf demand sex from his gf?
I'm not a normie so I can't tell how much is too much.

Attached: bbp.jpg (500x485, 27K)

demand? why would you demand? its a mutual thing, my gf for example likes sex and never complains about it, neither me or her demands anything, if i were ever about to confront her, i wouldnt demand, we would TALK about it, yknow, like human beings

Demand as in, engage in sex, you know? Like take her clothes off and suck her tits kind of demand. Offer you can't refuse.

he shouldn't have to demand it, if you've reached that stage it's already too late

how does it happen? i was once told that when i get married my wife will remain a virgin, implying i was so passive i wont even get my wife to have sex with me

If you have to "demand" it you are doing something wrong/ your dick is small/ you are ugly as all hell.

once/week would be super

Fat chance, we do it twice a day. Once a week, lmao check this guy out.

Demand? There no such thing as rape in a relationship, she better be offering it up.

I'm the one that engages the sexual act, I don't have to force her, I grab a teat and she's mine. I'm just trying to be a better bf cuz idk, she puts up with me.

Every three days, if she fails to provide you are morally obligated to cheat on her

Generally I don't. If she's not fucking you she's fucking someone else. You may as well just dump her asap. As soon as you break up she's going to bang like half a dozen or more guys. Has nothing to do with you, she just isn't really attracted to you. You're dumb to sit around and stay in that sort of relationship instead of trying to get your needs met. You're just going to get neglected and likely abused verbally/psychologically/physically by a female in that type of relationship. Then everyone will blame you for letting it happen.
It's not one of those things people tell you about relationships, but it is how it works.

Attached: 1546462428894.png (500x522, 145K)

If you have a sissy boiwife you should get sex and head when ever you want they are meant to be sexually abused and dominated

Just bend her over (him) and slam his boicunt you cant rape someone when their in a relationship with you, also their cheating on you

OP is this poster
So I'll word it a bit different, is twice a day too much? Feels really good to drain my balls in her, got her on the pill cause I wanted to cum inside. But still, I engage and she goes along with it. I want her to engage too but my patience is limited.

plus he's biologically male so that's one more reason why it;s not rape

At least twice a week

I didn't start the thread. I use to date a lot. Then I realized most girls are not dating material. They're extremely nasty, egocentric, condescending people a lot of the time. Other guys are more than fine to over look that fact to try and get laid with them a handful of times. You're going to find out females are just playing politics. They don't care about you, they care what you do for them. If you don't do enough they're happy to turn people on you physically and verbally. They'll totally fuck some other guy to try and convince him to start fights with you. They're manipulative politicians. Basically lizard people. When you get into a relationship you don't have to really demand sex they kind of expect you to on some level and basically encourage it to the point it's not a demand. Once you get into a relationship for a while, people change. They let their real character show, they're not trying to make a good impression anymore they think they got the fish on the hook and reeled in. Once you dump them they'll go through so many guys sexually because most normies already kind of understand they'll put out right away like that without it being a demand or anything. They don't go through so many people because they're desirable, they do it because nobody wants to keep them because they're fucked up and going to start treating you like shit. It's way easier to just go find another girlfriend and do the whole thing all over again if you just want sex. You're already going to get talked down to about how you suck in any and every way. Your dating pool is probably going to be unattractive people. It's not really a big deal to just knock boots with a few unattractive girls till you find a decent one. Just ghost them right away instead of trying to be friends so they don't think you're actually an option that's sticking around for that sort of thing otherwise you're right back where you started having a sexless relationship without the actual relationship.

Attached: 9FPR1Vw.jpg (600x800, 47K)

That does not always work

Does with me
I'm the OP

Long term relationships: 2-3 times a week

>my gf
You have no reason to be here! Get the fuck out!