Go to uni class

>go to uni class
>loads of qt’s
>want to kill myself

Attached: 2FE83889-E986-4112-98D2-C670FDDF3A04.png (283x178, 8K)

shouldn't that make you want to not kill yourself? or are you gay?

>go to uni
>tons of qt girls now unlike my shitty town
>all of them are libtard and NPCs
FUCK MY LIFE
I dont blame people for calling them fembois. They seriously aren't humans, how can one group be so obnoxious

Same desu
Don't look forward to acquire gf, get a nice diploma and enjoy yourself

Everything's doomed anyways

Attached: orig.gif (500x325, 944K)

talk to them

>REEE WHY DO PEOPLE HOLD OPINIONS I DISAGREE WITH?
fucking Jow Forumstards

Attached: 4ujjjj.png (680x680, 339K)

You're American, son. Don't say uni. Also just b urself and you'll get an npc qt

Lol

Attached: am-then-told-that-cuc-make-america-great-again-but-20961234.png (500x899, 233K)

I’m afraid I might spill my spaghetti and look like a fool. Also I’m not in the right mindset and financial situation to maintain a gf. (No car, living with parents, too lazy to get a drivers license, 24yo) etc...

>I'm a cuck. I'm a cuck. I'm a cuck
That's all I see when I read your post. Did I say to fuck them? No, just talk to them. It doesn't matter if you spill your spaghetti.

They usually sit together with their friends. It’d be awkward.

well at least you understand you're not in a position to get into a relationship. most people don't have that insight and torment themselves for years in a toxic relationship.

Just look for one your age who might be in a similar position. Just set realistic standards, which means wherever they currently are, you should lower them a bit. Dumbass unrealistic standards are what keep a lot of virgins virgins.

No because I can never have them. Women shouldn’t be allowed in school, too distracting.

Go sit beside them. Walk up to them and say "Is that seat free?" then sit next to them. Introduce yourself and offer the closest one of them a handshake then ask them what they think of the class.

>Also I'm not in the right mindset and financial situation to maintain a gf
this is what i always tell myself, but let's face it user. it's just an excuse

it's obvious the probles lies within you if YOU find them too distracting

This

>and offer the closest one of them a handshake

that's retard.

>Give a handshake to a girl

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x278, 828K)

I second this. I tell myself the same thing, when in reality its just an excuse

Me too user me too, and whenever I see chads I want to kill myself as well because I’ll never be as alpha

Attached: 630B7185-3A9D-4DCC-8188-61AE4ED6DC8E.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

gonna be starting university next fall for the first time... as a 22 year old, also will be my first time living by myself

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

It’s too late for that now. I just can’t change my designated seat just to sit next to them. It’d be obvious.

Physical contact will make them more comfortable. Do you guys not do that in the third world?

Enjoy the fact that you can spend all day around pretty girls. After you graduate and start working you'll miss it.

>designated sitting seat

we kiss each other in the cheek, but when the conversation is over and you already introduce youtself, not at the begining.

Lol

lol, why not user? they probably haven't even noticed you yet

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH
Why can't I find a qt conservative girl? The whole place is filled full fledged feminist or degenerate. I even have class with a transgender. Fml

If you don't bang the tranny then you're gay

It's not gay if I don't enjoy it, right?

Only saw 5 or so qts in college. In hs there were qts everywhere.

It's only gay if you don't take her dick in your ass

Conservatives are too stupid to go to college

Yeah but you never give a girl a handshake.
If guy, then proceed with a handshake
If a girl, then proceed with either a quick and brief hug/kiss on the cheek
>Le 3rd worlders no x or y xDd
A handshake with a member of the opposite sex is just plain autism and you know it

Attached: 1547504298377.jpg (771x723, 50K)

>finish semester
>ask girl out from class
>get rejected
>don't sign up for any more classes because of fear of running into her again

Attached: bad day everyday.jpg (173x291, 11K)

People don't kiss non-family members on the cheek here

>> 100215448
Would you allow me to hug and kiss you on the cheek?

Not even close friends huh ?
Well, that sure is something

Anglos are cold and sarcastic

Just talk to them bro

> (No car, living with parents, too lazy to get a drivers license, 24yo)

Excuses

>letting someone else control your future
Lol

You know you aren't supposed to financially sustain your gf, right? The rest is just bullshit excuses.

There are tons of cute boys at my college for some reason

What about in a more formal situation like at a job or a teacher at your university or something, would you shake a female's hand then?

Myself and everyone i know will kiss girls on the cheek hello and goodbye, wtf?

>Myself and everyone i know will kiss girls on the cheek hello and goodbye, wtf?
You're non-white

hola 0n

Nah im completely white, but i get why you say that

>go to engineering college
>no qt's
>want to kill myself

Attached: 1544199536641.png (800x600, 15K)

probably a wog
fuck no kissing is way to much. Some people kiss their mum and grandma and shit but i don't think i have an actual memory of myself ever kissing anybody

Reminder than girls feel only slight disdain towards men and only put up with them for material benefit and social capital

literally me
wew

I go to college in Texas and all of the women here are still all hyper sensitive liberal cunts, it doesn't make sense. One time I was talking to one of these commies during a group assignment and she got so overly offended when I said something was retarded and went off on this huge triad about how retards have feelings too (they dont)

I also knew this group of guys that seemed pretty cool at first but they eventually invited me to this rally to take down some civil war statue in downtown Dallas, after that I blocked them on everything and never talked to them again. Liberalism is a disease.

>went off on this huge triad about how retards have feelings too (they dont)
'ave a sneaking suspicion you might just be a bare cunt

You seem like quite the hyper sensitive cunt yourself with that second story.

I moved to a uni city to attend an engineering program. Best decision I've ever made. I've made so many friends and learned a lot. I've developed more as an adult by moving out. So many qts. The ones in my program have great tits and they all shave too. I've had more sex here than the rest of my life combined. I never find myself stuck at home with nothing to do. There's something to do literally every day. The nations and the union are always organizing things. The only thing missing is a girlfriend. When I find someone that I can share an apartment with I'll be completely content.

Attached: Uppsala_domkyrka.tif.jpg (4340x2906, 3.33M)

Lol gay

STS?

Trial and error faggot
There is no other way, either you risk it or you can’t complain about it

I wish I was still in college with the confidence I have gained as a man.

>conservatards have no friends
woah who woulda thunk

>loads of qts
>none of them will ever give you any attention

>be reminded of your inadequacy and the great things others get with no conscious effort that you will never attain yourself
>somehow improve your mood
are you autistic?

When did you last strike up conversation with a random cunt you had no excuse to talk to? Stop lying, normalfags don't do that either. You just meet w*men through connections or at social events specifically tailored for this purpose.

Sometimes I feel like you cattle aren't aware of what you're doing most of the time. You seem to genuinely believe lies about your own behaviour.

why is everybody with our flag an incel subhuman freak?

>tfw female student
>too anxious to talk to people, especially guys
i wanna die

No. STS does have a lot of pretty girls but they're brainlets.

that's how I feel walking anywhere off base

>female
Prove it.

morat ces mi vjerovat na rijec

Poor thing, just try to make people talk to you instead.

>electrical engineering
>almost no women

Attached: 1487921080556.gif (500x697, 1.9M)

why are there no /uni/ in here?
how are you doing anons? have a good gpa last semester or you considering a dropout?

Attached: 1513048596013.png (620x387, 201K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You're pathetic, really

You sound like a bit of a creep desu

>went off on this huge triad about how retards have feelings too (they dont)

wow don't you sound the edgy obese faggot. eating a kilo of freedom fries everyday stop qualifying for a personality in america for you to take such a stand, edgelord?

Attached: 1411134215560.png (600x653, 574K)

based, this man fucks

follow his advice incels

I dropped out and I'm a comfy neet now.
What shall i study next year?

>go to uni
>0 females because roasties too dumb for STEM
>want to kill others

are you retarded?
it doesn't work that way.
you don't kill yourself,
you kill the qts for not going out with you.
then you'll be honoured in the Hall of Supreme Gentleman
If there's a chad or cockblock that blocks your way, headbutt their bollocks.
It's easy.

>studying CS
>surprising amount of qts
>none of which i'll ever approach
you are blessed and you dont even know it

>have anxiety, inferiority complex and too autistic to approach or talk to girls properly
>get into med school after studying hard
>in my class of 150, there's only 20 guys including me and the rest are all girls
>most guys ask out the girls they liked or are asked out by other girls (juniors, seniors)
>one of the few guys left who isn't in a relationship
>I'm in my third year now

Just fucking great

>roasties too dumb for STEM
you're just sexist barbarians, women literally invented computers and put man on the moon

Are you guys memeing about there being no women in STEM? I go to a uni specialized in engineering and technology and there's roughly 1/3 females. Some majors even have>50% females.

>have anxiety, inferiority complex
You're fresh off the boat from reddit, right?

kek no.

From what I've heard from my friends in Engineering and technology, it seems to check out.

I'm fresh off the boat from fucking your mother

>Go sit beside them. Walk up to them and say "Is that seat free?" then sit next to them. Introduce yourself and offer the closest one of them a handshake then ask them what they think of the class.

Attached: jake.jpg (618x410, 80K)

we literally have 10 girls (2 of which are lesbian, 2 others are fat and yet 2 others are hideous) and 100 guys

I am sorry Latvian user, that was rude...

my cs department has something like 40% girls and a good percentage of them are very cute

yeah do this if you want to "fuck" fat retarded pigs

what a lunatic

nice I'm happy for you
I also wanted to mention that the girls we do have are hhilariously arrogant hypergamous sluts (even the literal pigs) because of all the male attention they're getting

just study /lang/ like how all Jow Forums does it

I studied law. Which had a ridiculous amount of hot women.

Ironically enough my high school only had uglies, so I have no idea where those hot women suddenly come from.

>Deliberately sperging out and isolating yourself so people on Jow Forums might call you based and redpilled
Absolute moron you are