Chatting with a girl i like

>chatting with a girl i like
>going well, she's laughing at my stupid jokes
>"psh user my mom is terrible, she's trying to pair me with chad lol"

god damn it i thought i actually had a chance this time

Attached: 1547411045268.jpg (605x756, 38K)

but it sounds like she doesnt wanna be with chad you still have a chance

i highly doubt it, she doesnt throw any hints at me, i says she enjoys chatting with me and that im not bothering her, perhaps im just another beta orbiter

if he gets in there and plants the seed of doubt about chad he will probably do fine. but the chad comment seems like an offhand way for her to express desire for chad

sorry, friendo
at least you could attract the attention of a female

Attached: pressf.jpg (800x450, 71K)

chad is everything i am and more, taller, beefier, a decent guy

test the waters by telling her you're thinking about asking some girl out. make up a name and backstory

i dont think she's that stupid

at most if she thinks you like her she'll take it as you having realized its hopeless and moving on. you just have to be casual about it. idk how long you've been talking to her but its perfectly conceivable to her that you don't like her and you just happen to enjoy her company

Blade runner was pretty boring desu

Attached: 1515414323101.jpg (1439x1786, 837K)

if you've known her for more than a month then just drop it.

met her for a few days around new years, along with some friends

>decent
>chad
He an unicorn?

well he is a bit up his own ass but only a bit, other than that he's a chill guy, i mean im probably up my own ass too and i just dont know it

Why are you saying "desu"

What makes you think this? I was stuck in orbit of my oneitis for 9 months and now she's my first gf ever and it's great
>inb4 SHE WILL LEAVE YOU
aye, with that attitude

Why are you replying instead of lurking moar you faggot

>get shit tested
>fail

what? oreganonono

If you dont even know about this kind of stuff you're probably too young to be here.

what that woman in the OP did was definitely a shit-test. but it was also a shit test, because women are shit

Sounds like she's trying to show she has options but is choosing to ignore them. She might like you and be waiting for you to make a move

t. complete dumbass but who knows

the only girl who ever liked me was pretty much allover me, touching me and talking to me, i dont know anything about anything else

so then the best thing to do is stop orbiting her user
and okay i get the tone, it was hard to understand through text

if u think about it we're all just another beta orbiter

some manage to escape the pull and take it home

others cant escape the gravity and crash and burn

well for me its either crashing and burning or continuing to orbit thinking "what if...", i cant really imagine the successful exit

roastie post

girls make guys jealous all the time. Not saying this is the case because I'm not you, but I have fucked girls in uni that before getting touchy with me, they talked about a
>a guy friend that needs help
or
>I need to give x guy a ride to work today
They usually do it because of insecurities and need to prove to you that they are also a prize, best move is just nod, ignore, continue what you were doing user

Attached: 211.jpg (1080x1068, 564K)