Genetics?
FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: image.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wv9gu1zJdRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop masturbating oregno

This how much do you masturbate OP ???

What age are you user? For me it began at 17.

It can be reversed with androgen blocker (specifically drugs that block DHT). Note that trannies use androgen blockers in conjunction with estrogen to transition, although there are AAs that can be taken in small enough doses to prevent/reverse hair loss with minimal feminization (especially if you aren't taking estrogen too).

Blocking DHT (aka Finasteride) wont't make you a tranny, calm down
In fact it will elevate slightly free testosterone level since it won't be transformed into DHT
99% of people doesn't have side effects appart from watery semen
youtu.be/Wv9gu1zJdRo
Ashton Kutcher took dutasteride(even stronger than Finasteride) during more tha a decade

Just being upfront about what it's also used for (even though I know DHT blockers are used more for baldness than for trannies) because Jow Forums tends to freak out about anything remotely tranny related.
Although these drugs can have a host of negative side effects (post-finasteride syndrome) such as depression or growing tits.

A lot guys. A lot
I am the op
It seems there are a lot more baldcels these days.

It's noticeable now but I think it started before maybe 20. I'm now 21. Never had a girl. Shut in, go out at night. Yeah... I know a lot of men nowadays have these problems. I'm not special.
Well tonight I'll be having some rum and a cigar while taking the dog on a night walk.
Besides that irrelevant info. I would say a jack off once every 2 days.

Thanks user. I'll give this a go. I do have high testosterone. I also have a father who's bald at the front. It would be healthy to take androgen blockers to balance my extreme masculinity.

Ashton is still looking pretty good , so it seems safe to take.

I dont think its stress I think its just being white. I literally only see white people going bald and the other races I see going bald are partly white its like a 90% white thing

I literally see prisoners on death row and in prison for 40 years or facing life in prison and 20 years and shit and they're hairline doesn't even move

I cant imagine anything more stressful then being on trial for murder or being sentenced to prison for 40 years. if that doesn't make your hair fall out I doubt loser life in the suburbs is enough to kill your hairline

its literally just being white

how do I take AA's to reverse balding but not become a complete female?

I really want my body to be less manly. I want to have my body hair thin out and be less of a fat smelly dude and have more hair

Attached: comparison.png (1422x638, 1.06M)

Yeah this Dude. Good point about the criminals. I have naturally thin hair. I think the thicker your hair the likelier you are to keep it.

Well AAs alone won't make you look female, that would require estrogen as well. It would likely just make you look like a teenage boy.

Is it true that lack of sleep contributes to baldness?

Im the same. Over the past year it seems my hair has thinned a lot on top and receded a bit which sucks because it was great until a year ago. I hope its stress because im easily stressed out. Every time I wash my hair i just get hairs all over my hands im amazed I still have hair on my head so much comes out. I might try dhts but they seem a bit expensive for a student with no job. Anyone have one theyd recommend?

>have naturally high hairline
>had people telling me I was going bald since high school
>now almost 30
>hairline remains the same

Get fucked baldfags

Buy fin off those indian pharmacy websites and then you can wear bangs or just pass it off as a mature hairline, been on it for 5 years and people are jealous af of my thick hair that before people were commenting how thin it was

Also still able to cum buckets like a horny teenager so don't fall for the "hurt it makes it dik limp" meme

if you're hairline is shit sleep deprivation, sickness, and shit diet will make it worse

what is anti androgen? is that specifically for hair or does it kill the disgusting shit in your that makes you manly? I really want to be more a teenager/twink like and not full on grow boobs or become a chick or anything

I want to just take enough of the tranny meds to regrow some hair and be less of a fat looking hairy dad but not become a woman. this is exactly what I was looking for. will it make my body hair start thinning out and shit too? that would be awesome

not op but i jerk it twice a day almost every day and i have lovely locks

not even on estrogen

Androgens are your male sex hormones, so taking an anti-androgen will make you look like a teen/femboy. AAs will make you more feminine and some femboys do use them for monotherapy. Breast growth on solely AAs is iffy, if you're really worried you could take ralox alongside it (helps prevent development of breast tissue). An AA like bicalumatide will preserve fertility as well.

so take these AA pills PLUS dht blockers and ill be able to have hair long enough to last me until I kill myself?

and ill be more twink like. well holy fuck. what are these called? is it that spiro chemical?

Probably just the AA would do it since DHT is an androgen. Spiro is not generally considered to be that good of an AA, and if you're only going to be taking an AA, I'd recommend bicalutamide. But obviously DYOR and ask your doctor about it (or at least have a blood test/general wellness checkup to examine risk potential). Playing around with your hormones is no game, so you shouldn't get all your info from some Jow Forums post.

I wanna attack this bull shit with everything I have and turning myself into a twink is literally perfect

I want a dht blocker, a stronger dht blocker, plus these anti androgen things and literally anything else I can take out of it. I want to do some 5-10 pills a day shit I dont want to lose my hair its all I care about and I hate being fat sweaty and hairy too

Too many pills will increase the risk of liver damage associated with AAs, not to mention overdoing drugs that affect your hormones can have adverse effects. Again, I'd recommend 50mg of bicalutamide every day.

ok. I know it might kill me but I dont care. I go on hairloss forums and I see people taking a ton of shit

I want to do dut, fin, spiro, any other AA I can find, the niz shampoo, rogaine, and anything else I can find that helps, plus vitamins for hair and shit

also is there an adverse effect if I stop taking these? like will my hair fall out in fistfuls or something if I take a break from the pills?

Norwood 2 here but can cover it up pretty well. I'm on finasteride and minox right now. I hope I can keep what I have left.

Please post your head user genuinely curious. You think you can post a before and after picture?

Also how do you get your hands on finasteride?