Are dogs gain gnomes or gain goblins?

Are dogs gain gnomes or gain goblins?

Attached: doggowars39.jpg (1193x598, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk but those are some nice feet

>ywn have qt dog or qt gf

Attached: 1492872171798.png (500x600, 169K)

cute feets
fuck fogs tho

I own a pit bull and he mogs all you haters

Attached: 5846E00B-8942-4D45-A30B-B2CFE5B83C9D.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Wonder how much peanut butter they use?

Attached: CrERx3KVUAAOOKV.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Nigger.

is it bad that i've used peanut butter too. i'm lonely :(

andrea and jordan are very pure, keep this filth out of this thread!

Attached: 1555542841192.webm (1280x640, 1.15M)

Whiter than you, Mohamed

Attached: 70CC579B-B4CB-4C23-A61E-F4F4EDE290AF.jpg (4032x3024, 746K)

What's the one on the right's full name? Kinda want to google that.

Attached: 185p6f625jr21.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

You just KNOW.

Claire Redfield!

Attached: jordanfifa6.webm (662x718, 1.84M)

I own a rottweiler named Boris.
He'd literally fuck you. I'm not even joking. I wish I did... send help

Whats a gain gnome?

You just know they banged

I bet you have tattoos nigger lover UwU

Attached: 1554411360982m.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

stinky little brown manlet detected

>being this perpetually assblasted that the pretty blonde girls in school didn't acknowledge your existence

Depends on the breed. There are some incredibly lazy dog breeds. All small dogs are goblins. Medium and up are go

>owning le nigger dog

Opposite of gain goblin

You can literally buy both

You just KNOW

Attached: 1555364963601.png (346x371, 196K)

When was this term established?

Girl on the left is cuter but dog on right is better.

I hate those things.

Attached: dog bites, pitbulls lmao.png (636x715, 53K)

>owning a dog that probably fucks your wife when you're not home

Attached: woofwoof.webm (576x720, 2.89M)

Gross. To think I used to fap to this shit

Doesn't matter, you whites will be replaced soon enough. You're statues destroyed, your books burned anything you built will be erased. The only thing that will remain is our history books saying how monstrous and evil you were. Enjoy it while you can white boy.

Attached: 7i6i~2.png (904x402, 470K)

you know how calling someone a dog used to be an insult? it was for a reason

Sure

Attached: whiteanger.jpg (918x1024, 89K)

Dogs are great Jow Forums companions.

Attached: IMG_20190415_210048-1632x1224.jpg (1632x1224, 346K)

cute pupper!

can your pit mog 9mm?

How can human boys compete?

Attached: 8c4c9d135dbecf7aca8d3f055714bd6ecbe3101f2b163e5c006e6186099d7448.jpg (2048x1536, 246K)

never as far as i can tell but cant you just read in context and roll with it? stop being autistic

I get the same feeling look at this image as I do when I see images of blacks fucking women.

not him but yes lol. pits are notorious among police for not being stopped by 9mm

My nigger
>notices half-satan did not refute his point
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

both considered bestiality

Dogs are Man's best friend. Not woman's.
For us, they are gain bros

I like this one better desu.

A question for the future is if I'd let my dog fuck my wife for fun. It is degenerate, but at the same time not personal.

Fcking decade on the internet...

Attached: 51aa01901807a1353ecd11b0e14c64c3.jpg (564x564, 81K)

>If home gym: gnomes
>If not: goblins
>Either way great for cardio, overall athleticism, and grip strength if you teach them tug of war

I watched a dog for an acquaintance for 6 odd months (she fell on hard times,) and I didn't have the room for a home gym, but had to be home whenever not at work (she paid for a dog walker during the day.) At the very least, I have an adjustable curl bar, weights, and a pull-up/dip station, so I was able to still work out with that and make decent gains anyhow.

While my strength probably didn't grow quite as quickly as it would had I been able to go to the gym, getting up early to run every morning, then spending a good hour or so after work rough housing (tug of war, chasing each other, fetch, what have you) definitely increased my overall athleticism. Plus, on days where I felt sluggish, the little bastard was staring at me like "get up faggot, we gotta go for a walk/run/whatever." I had no choice, obviously; I don't want to do her a disservice, or have her piss inside.

Not to mention the endorphin gains. I felt much happier overall, and found I liked my life and everyone around me much more.

>tfw just paid off student loans, about to pay off car
>tfw moving to city with average commute time of 25 minutes
>tfw finally almost stable enough to adopt a dog of my own

Attached: 1499422731954.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

fpbp

>pits are notorious among police for not being stopped by 9mm

lol, no

youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg

>tfw the idea of being knotted really turns me on
>Know that I would probably feel intense disgust after the deed was done
At least I couldn't get pregnant from it

Are you a white girl?

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THOSE ARMS HAHAHAHAHAPHAPAHAPHAPANPAHAHAPAHAPAHPAHAPPPPPPFPFPFFFFFFFTTTTTT AHAHHAHAHAHA

You know she is, the memes are there for a reason

Attached: ed2515e2-b316-4730-867f-82b160c2a7e1_screenshot[1].jpg (1130x480, 30K)

based

Attached: 1540673987916.png (700x1053, 758K)

Dogs in my opinion are gain gnomes. If you like running at least, going on long walks with my best bud is always motovation

T.Nigger

wow imagine being so retarded you think that 9mm which can kill a fucking bear won't kill your nigger dog

>can kill a fucking bear
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

post arm, I bet your a cat loving rebbider

Maybe, but the mud people won't be able to read those history books. Or read anything. Because your 'civilization' will revert to its natural state and mud hut world's population will have to shrink 95%.

yeah maybe a carefully placed 9mm

GNOMED

Attached: CE524A6E-A2F1-45A0-BB69-6BDCE6B9AB0B.gif (480x360, 2.77M)

kek

>chipped nail polish
No thanks.

I got great mastiff
Stay mad with your under 200 lbs dogs twinks

just because the average pig only gets like 3 or 4 hits for every 10 rounds fired doesn't mean that what they're firing at is impervious to bullets

I remember that gaynigga CommonFilth. I listened to his commentary because is was novel to me, I disagreed a lot, but it was nice - until I saw his photo. I wouldn't have given him the time of day if I saw him in irl. Like the facelets and shit like that but without a good body as well.

I probably would. Better than letting her fuck a black, yaknow

just get a cat

Hello fellow redditor!

weird she didnt even flinch about it , she just shrug it off as it was nothing ???

as if she is used to it ?
didnt know american women were into dog fucking.

They don't have to be either of those. They can be great companions while doing cardio. I have my loyal mutt at my side 95% of the time I spend outside. Depending on what kind of dog it is, they also can help attracting qt's.

depends. little weirdo toy dogs are gain goblins but larger dogs u need to take for walks all the time are gnomes. I have a lab and like taking him for walks but he bites a lot.

who's girl on left?

Yeah great, then the earth will be a giant Brazilified shithole and human progress will grind to a halt, maybe we can pray that an oligarchy will continue tech progress but it's doubtful.

I think this must be "the great filter"
With any luck, a rogue, self improving AI will go rogue and kill us all (and that's a good thing!)

Because their men are so feminized, dogs have bigger dicks than they do

Attached: dogs.png (2298x972, 117K)

You are nigger, roastie, or tryhard whiteboi.

Just now u mad?

If you are a good owner, they are great for cardio. You should run with your dog every day. I live in Alaska and I do even in the winter so I don't want to hear any fucking excuses.
>cardio kills gain bro hurrr
Just eat more and keep cardio and lifting separated by at least 4 hours and the cardio should not affect recovery at all.
>little weirdo toy "dogs"
Yeah those aren't dogs. Any dog under about 30-40 lbs is basically a cat for all intents and purposes. They are annoying, too small to protect anything, too stupid to be useful in any way, have attitude problems, and don't need hardly any exercise. They are effectively cats if you think about it. Not even joking a little bit.

Attached: 1554270051385.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

I don't think you know how much people don't want kids that don't look like them.
People might not be racist but you can bet their dicks are.

Goblins.

>why don't you walk the dogs if your going on jogs all the time.

Because they're slow as fuck stopping to piss, stopping to smell shit.
I hate dogs.

Attached: 1539361761092.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but hating pitbulls is nigger logic. They are fantastic dogs. Extremely mild tempered, loyal, obient, and easy to train. They get a bad wrap mainly because niggers abuse the fuck out of them. The other issue is that when they do snap, they fuck shit up horribly because they have insanely powerful jaws. When you control for nigger owners, however, pitbulls are actually very slow to anger. The most aggressive breeds? Fucking poodles, labs, and almost little dogs. Pitbulls are among the least aggressive breeds. They were bred by militaries to be OBEDIENT and LOYAL, not untamable feral nigger dogs. Everyone hating in pitbulls is literally fucking retarded. I've raised pitbulls for over 20 years and have never had a pitbull I raised snap or act aggressive towards anyone except when protecting their owners.

>Getting knotted in the squat rack

>have friend
>he used to go to the gym
>had a pretty good body
>got a dog
>started keeping birds
>got a job at an iron storehouse
>can't go to the gym anymore because the animals he has are demanding
>he's not buff anymore
>he's getting fat

pitbulls make up 13% of the dog population but commit over 50% of attacks

Idk, you tell me

Attached: a331651.jpg (570x651, 71K)

Pitbull lives matter

>tfw you will never get to sniff a QT any time you want
>why even live

>dogs abused by niggers make up 13% of the dog population but commit over 50% of attacks
ftfy

Denny :)
I feel like Border Collies are a reliable choice. They'll be active if you push them to be, but they're also smart enough to be able to manage pretty easily; although, sometimes they're too smart for their own good. We just trained Denny to hop into the trunk or truck bed of our cars and then go into his kennel on command.

Attached: IMG3795420020938145189.jpg (4032x1960, 2.81M)

Why are there so many female white pitbull owners whose dogs attack people then?

Attached: feet.jpg (683x1024, 395K)

Because women are emotional retards and their dogs always develop behavioral problems as a result, regardless of breed. You just hear about the pitbulls more because they get better ratings. You don't actually think women were responsible for the domestication of dogs, do you? Women are practical animals themselves. They just want a cute pet, they have no concepts of discipline or obedience.

What are you talking about you degenerate you only saw what you wanted to see.

Unironically gains goblins.

Literally the same exact thing as taking care of a child.

I honestly hate how true it is that dogs will get you girls. Like I understand on a subconscious level it shows what is perceived to be the ability to be responsible and take care of a life. But the amount of, I don't know the term, not onions boys but like soft ass pretty boys, who live in their mom's basement but are good looking and have a dog and are rolling in pussy. Can he actually afford the dog? No. Is it responsible and would the dog be better off with a different home? Yes. But girls just see cute guy + dog and cream themselves.

I'd fucking love to have a dog but between my work schedule and training It wouldn't be fair to the thing. If I had a partner at home who could help out then hell yeah. But that's the dilemma, get a dog irresponsibly to try to attract a partner? Or wait till you have a partner to get a dog responsibly even though the lack of dog makes it harder.

>I'd fucking love to have a dog but between my work schedule and training It wouldn't be fair to the thing.
AHHHHHH FUCK I HATE THIS FEEL SO MUCH. I'm a generally grumpy and bitter person but I fucking love dogs so much. They are the one thing that always immediately makes me loosen up and feel calm and happy. I swear to god I'm a natural dog charmer or something too, I've have always been able to approach and pet any dog, even rabid snarling abused guard dogs. I actually want to become a dog trainer as my retirement plan. But I fucking work full time, I could never take care of it. I don't understand how the fuck apparently 90% of population owns a fucking dog. Does no one else have to work for a living? Is it all an illusion? I want fee fucking money and a house with a yard too god damn it. At this rate I'll be fucking 40 before I can make it work.

what the fuck... God help any man who has daughters. I am disgusted like I never was before, and that's saying something, trust me.

>putting your dog in a cage

This. Based.

I wouldn't get a dog just to get you girls; that's not fair to the dog. It's also been my experience that onions will sometimes adopt a dog, and it will either develop behavioral issues or be given back to the shelter, as for all their moralfagging, they generally lack a real sense of responsibility, stability, and delayed gratification.

Assuming you work 8-10 hrs a day (which I don't know if you do,) and really want a dog

>Hire a dogwalker to come in the middle of the day- expensive but necessary for most singlefags. Also the primary reason I am delaying getting a dog until I'm in a stable financial place
>Make sure you get an adult dog with an even temperament and no separation anxiety
>If possible, get a dog-friendly roommate - even if they only do 10% of the work, it takes a lot of the weight off. Allows you to have a night off once in a while and such.

Also I agree completely with the bitter part. I'm fairly apathetic to hostile for the most part, but when I have a dog in my life, I totally mellow out and become a better person. You can work towards that goal user; it took me a while, and I'm constantly bitter that in this bullshit post-boomer economy something as simple and human as having a dog has taken this much effort, but it can be achieved.

you be playing with them balls like its fifa!