Male problems vs Female problems

Male problems vs Female problems.

Attached: exv90vtxksa21.jpg (520x6730, 638K)

good picture desu

Fuck I cant watch that picture. I got kicked out of the navy and didnt get accepted in the army after that. All I want is to go back there. Watching that picture kills me.

Why are you implying all women are instagram thots and all men are strong military boys?

those are archetypal roles

Stop saying that "desu" thing, wtf does it mean

oof, that'll be a big YIKES from me

This is my board, newfags are not welcome on MY BOARD.

Attached: 1541890428917.png (297x310, 123K)

Yeah but you're not in the military, and you've never set foot out of your mother's basement

it literally just means desu, lmaoo

cringed a bit on this one

Being a lazy zoomer waste of space who posts of those images of male 'hardships' that you have never been close to makes you worse than social media thots posting the originals.

Those images are supposed to be jokes. You ABSOLUTE RETARDS are taking them seriously.

When did you ever serve in the military OP? You're as bad as women for comparing your bullshit >tfw no gf problems to the horrors soldiers face.

Attached: 1524899369563.jpg (431x455, 34K)

How about something less cherry-picky?

Attached: mtfsr.png (361x410, 63K)

Women are such blights on humanity. Literal wastes of space.
I wish all women would just drop dead.

Rich people commit suicide. People who are loved commit suicide. People with good lives commit suicide.
Don't know how this is very relevant to anything other than mental health.

>not recognizing trolling
how new are you to internet?

Only two of those replies were serious
kill thyself

dumbass roastie whore
WHICH rich/ loved/ whatever people commit suicide, idiot?

Lurk moar you fucking newfaggot.

What the hell is going on in China? Original

woah women are weak and emotional and men are strong and muscular?? this totally blows my mind!!!

NPC's VS NPC's

>"don't know why this is very relevant to anything other than mental health"
>ignoring the fact that a worldwide average of 3 males are comitting suicide for each 1 female who does it
>In a thread where the discussion is male problems being worse than female problems

Attached: bltwj.png (190x266, 5K)

People have little peepees
orig

Yeah man it sure does suck that the average American male is forced into dangerous and traumatic military service. If only the government gave us the option.

"it is" in japanner-speak.

women make it too obvious its them typing

It's so fucking sad that this asshole feels the need to use suffering he's never experienced to one-up girls on the internet. At that point you deserve to be an incel.

>men on this website complain endlessly about muh no gf, muh no sex and then you pretend that thats the equivalent of war veterans experiencing PTSD, also women are just as capable of being victims of war op wartime rape, and civilian killings happen constantly, how many women have been killed by drone strikes or seen their children killed or husbands killed by them?

Roasties detected. don't you have selfies to post or something?