Fph

fat people hate thread
~ edition

Attached: obese.jpg (1200x804, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9dk3sr/ive_lost_30_pounds_and_cant_talk_about_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9dk3sr/ive_lost_30_pounds_and_cant_talk_about_it/

Six months ago, my wife and I decided we would work together to try to improve our health and diet, lose some carelessly gained weight, and in doing all of this, become better models of self-care for our son.

As of today, I've lost nearly 30 pounds. I've cut out a lot of dairy, breads, pastas, and the biggest demon for me—late night snacks.

My wife has gained 15 pounds. She's become depressed, she's gone beyond losing interest in our efforts and now treads toward "who cares, if I'm going to be fat, I may as well eat Oreos for dinner" territory.

I've found I can barely discuss any part of this topic with her — food, exercise, health, progress, goals, etc. I just want her to be happy with herself. It wouldn't matter to me if she dieted or didn't or ate Oreos or whatever. But I think she resents me for (so far) succeeding at this effort, and beats up on herself for what she calls "failing" at it.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this. Maybe others have had similar experiences. Maybe I just want to find a venue to say this stuff. I don't know. Maybe this will disappear into the downvote cellar where no one will even see it.

Regardless, have a nice day, and keep up the good work.

>

Attached: falsifiable.png (408x243, 6K)

I have a co-worker who went on keto. He lost probably 50-60 pounds. His fat wife has probably lost next to nothing. Its obvious she's cheating or doesn't count her carbs. My coworker counts every single carb and actively refuses anything if it will go over his carbs he has planned for the day.

Someone in the comments was in similar situation, her and her husband both obese, and he dropped 70 pounds just quitting soda while she struggled. Once she understood CICO, she realized that he'd started with a stupid high calorie surplus. Losing the soda and working his very physical job made for an easy deficit. Meanwhile, while fat, her surplus had been much lower, and her desk job didn't do shit for calories out, hence discouragingly slow weight loss.

That’s very sad. It’s a hard situation when it’s someone you love but your encouragement and help only seems to push them deeper into the “depression cycle.” I’m not sure how to deal with that.

Luckily my wife was inspired by my losing 110 lbs and lost 20 lbs herself (she was only ever about 20-30 lbs overweight)

>tee hee, men have it so easy, they just have to think about it and they drop weight :^)
t. every female in your life

Yeah, I think it really is sad how little people know about basic nutrition. God, if we have proper education in this country, everyone would know at least CICO.

B

You married a lazy woman. You will waste your life being miserable with a person you can't respect, and will raise inevitably fat children. You need to get out of there, now.

This is, unironically, a prime example of why men used to beat their wives.

I’m a little shitty at the carb counting. What’s a good number for cutting? The number is so all over the place and Ive read the sticky as well as qtddtot’s. They usually just start screeching.

BULKAN LIVES
*stomp stomp*

Uh um uh *beeeeeeeeeeelchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* can I uhhhhhh get extra cheese, hold the vegetables.

Attached: 1465308833392.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>leopard print underwear

Lmao

>reading those comments
Wow I hate Reddit, and women

>I was upset that he was losing weight and I wasn’t
>don’t talk to me about losing weight talk to me about seeing a therapist and getting prescribed anti-depressants

Jesus Christ fucking sheep

>人民

Attached: toranpu-sama.png (480x360, 190K)

We shouldn’t call fat people whales, whales are majestic creatures. Fat people are worthless blobs of fat.

N

Is she mutating

Whales are dumb blobs with a mouth and a tail.

try keto diet. Food does about 80% effort of losing weight and exercise does about 20% of it. Food to avoid are sugar, bread, pasta, biscuits, noodle, rice etc

~

ベースの人々のポスター