What do you guys say or think during that last rep to push you through the extreme pain?

what do you guys say or think during that last rep to push you through the extreme pain?

a few of mine

"and this to go futher beyond"

"arnold!ah arnold! ah arnold!

"creeed! creed! creeed!

or i picture i am a robot and my pumping veins are pumping steam and if i fail enginers watching through a two way mirror will deactivate me

Attached: hime amor.jpg (2871x4272, 2.76M)

Holy shit op is a legit psychopath

haha wouldnt be the first

I bet you spend more time on your little collages than time at the gym
Seek help

I think about how I have a heavy weight in my hands or on my back, and how I need to push it up so that I can place the weight back into it's home. You always need to make sure the weight gets back to it's home. Otherwise it might go through 25 years of endless searching for where it fits in, only to realize that it's been pushing away the ones that truly care about it.

We wouldn't want that happening to the weights.

I just think "don't fucking fail on the last rep! It's literally the last one!" Usually works.

based i unironically said arnold while doing preacher curls yesterday. also called myself a pussy and said one more but hey it worked

I feel amazing , would hate to be this angry and salty for no literally no reason I bet your an old wrinkled fuck, and you will lose that bet fat bitch boy.

I can do more

Attached: 1554791756418.gif (1277x759, 1.41M)

"and now these are for the führer"

It’s not hate or salt, I’m fucking worried for your sanity

If my set is ten reps, I'll just pretend it's actually 12 or 15 reps once I start to get tired. Sometimes this even gives me the energy to actually do 15. I know that the main reason I struggle on the last few is because I know it's the last few

I listen to the intro music from ghost in the shell. You know the one that goes A GAAAAA MAEBAAA. I think that I must condition my body so that it'll be in peak condition to accept the inevitable marriage of man and machine in the perhaps not too distant future. It usually works. I honestly can't wait for cybernetic limbs

>fuck I think my elbow is going to blow out
Getting old sucks

SIIIIIEEEEG HEEEEIIIIIILLLL

power of the mind is incredible

based fellow android user

I'M FUKKEN ZEEZ BRAH

Attached: This Is Where The Fun Begins.jpg (579x426, 33K)

>your an old

Go to bed, you have 3rd grade English in the morning, squirt.

Attached: Aisha.jpg (640x480, 61K)

"i gotta get fit and lose weight and eat better to put my betes into remission"

Retardation aside, his argument is sound.

>what do you guys say or think during that last rep to push you through the extreme pain?
I tell myself the spirit of Big Mike is in us all, and it keeps me going through the pain.

We're all gonna make it, bros. It's Epic.

Attached: Do It for Big Mike.png (1024x731, 681K)

Does anyone have the original image?

"Hoes mad (x24)"

>one last rep and i win a qt gf

original image of what pic?