Reminder that you're lucky to be alive. keep going anons, we're all gonna make it

reminder that you're lucky to be alive. keep going anons, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1552086906693.png (1920x1200, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpW3u8dJl_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and white pilled

I believe in all of you Jow Forums. We are all going to make it frens. Do what you have to do so you can do what you want to do. No one is holding you back.

Attached: 1551652078713.png (507x680, 408K)

i am not lucky to be alive. actually the opposite

Damn. Feels kinda' cool knowing there are so many others like me to the point of being stereotyped into a meme. Makes me kinda' cringe too.

Maymays are a reflection of life fren.

Attached: 1533657611759.png (1490x1491, 858K)

ngmi

W H I T E O N W H I T E T E X T

>still being racist
Bit cringe, but I still accept you.

Attached: 1549619571421.png (657x527, 44K)

i dont know anyone that has the same or even remotely similar feelings and thoughts. i feel like i can never relate. this pic is pretty accurate i love it

It's hard to ignore the truths of society.

Attached: Thanos.png (1279x534, 625K)

>2019
>not being racist

Attached: crime.jpg (540x332, 44K)

how do you forget her boys

under no circumstance would it have worked out between us but yet I still miss her and it's been 20 days exactly today

Attached: 1524699744410.png (500x366, 101K)

when controlling for both income level AND parents' income level growing up, is this still true?
[spoiler]I want it to be true but want confirmation[/spoiler]

Wow 20 days /exactly/, what are the odds we'd meet you on such a milestone day

Just give it time, bro. Go out and meet new girls helps too.

It's one of those things that's not really important and a waste of time to think about.

Attached: 1525410951871.png (1000x666, 331K)

oh I forgot no spoilers on Jow Forums since niggers were banned

based irony dubs

i'm talking to an amazing woman right now too

my ex pales in comparison to her and i'm not trying to exaggerate or anything. we were together for almost 5 years and even when talking to this new girl she's all i can think about. i've even (regrettably) fucked 3 other girls within the 20 days

i blocked her on everything and put all the shit she's ever given me in a box

It's absolutely worth thinking about, user. Avoiding groups of blacks is both racist and basic self preservation.

does the box exist? do you have possession of it? what the fuck are you doing with it?

Fuck her, man. She didn't deserve you. Her loss.

yes the box exists. a literal cardboard box with every gift she's given me and anything that reminds me of her is inside this box. i have possession of it. i was gonna wait 60 days before i broke contact and go over to her place to give the box to her but now i'm thinking of donating some of the stuff because i know that if she did that to me i'd be totally fucked. someone else might appreciate the stuff more than i did.

i've always wondered if there was a bloomer/doomer meme that i could actually relate to lol. i have no interest in the bloomer lifestyle and was never a doomer

you're fucking right

>she's studying some meme degree with no job prospects from the degree itself
>thinks she's gonna be a lawyer on the other side of the fucking country despite not even finishing first year of uni yet
>suffered the entire time in her studies; no hobbies outside of studying that aren't stupid creative pursuits (shitty paintings for example) or just time wasters (posting on social media, netflix)
>literal NPC politics
>was fat for the majority of our relationship
>but recently got into fitness with some bullshit routine so i'll give her that
>scatter-brained and messy in every day life

fuck me man i should've left her a long time ago but never had the balls to. she was the first woman to ever love me. we lost our virginity to each other

Just get rid of it by any means. Who gives a fuck about what she thinks. She's gone. Accept that.

Literal definition of an NPC

LE DOOMER BOOMER ZOOMER XD
Kill yourself.

Attached: autists.jpg (2048x1738, 942K)

WE LIVE
IN A SOCIETY

ngmi

I'm planning to get Jow Forums but don't know if I'm gonna make it bros. I'm 18 in high school and this girl yelled at me over some bullshit in front of the entire class. I called her a bitch and I'm pretty sure almost everyone in my 6th period hates me. I really don't wanna show my face at school tomorrow or go there until I'm done with my journey. Not only that, but the girl I have a crush on and her friend laugh and make fun of me. My brother also died two months ago. I'm sick of living here. If life is a simulation, I want someone to be the Morpheus to my Neo. Or at least tell what the fuck I have to do to get over this and why the fuck I was put on this Earth.

why'd you call her a bitch though

i never want to take her back. i respect myself too much. she did it in such a way that it was so sudden and i had no idea it was coming at all and even in the event i wanted her back and got her back i'd be afraid the entire time as she could just do the exact same shit and i'd be stuck feeling like a retard TWICE then.

how can i move towards accepting she's gone. all i feel is depression

Because she yelled at me for almost no reason

>almost
please do tell more user

She's a white chick in a black girl's body. She likes K-Pop and I said "Ew" as a joke. She then proceeded to yell at me and she thought I was insulting. The girl I have a crush on and her friend laughed at me.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet

god bless you user

rip off the bandaid if it means you can actually visualize a future that doesn't completely blow.

You will never make it if you are fuelled by wojak cancer.

Sounds like they’re just being insensitive. They don’t know what you’re going through because they’ve never lived your life. At the same time, you still have to have a proper regard for the people around you. The bitch you called a bitch might’ve had a legit reason to yell at you from her perspective, or she might’ve just been a bitch. The key is to look at it objectively and learn from it, which is WAY harder than it sounds (trust me I know). Being 18 in high school is a weird spot to be in, but ultimately it becomes irrelevant once you get out there and experience actual adult life.

she sounds like a black girl in a black girls body with all the yelling. you should probably have laughed along with the other people to deintensify the situation

shit m8 you're gonna get through, i had a similar experience in high school too

>summer before grade 11
>dad had a brain tumour for past 10 years but lived and worked through it after a lot of surgeries and regular treatments
>he gets really sick, bed ridden and paralysed on one side
>loses a lot of brain function, mom becomes full time caregiver
>go through all of grade 11 coming home to my dad in a hospital bed we had setup
>he dies in april of that year (tfw 3 year anniversary coming up)
>quit lifting, quit volleyball
>miss a few weeks of school, try coming back but really behind in all of my classes (uni lvl courses)
>don't do any of my exams, teachers just pas me with the grades i had
>trouble in grade 12 since i missed a lot of the material
>feel like my life and career opportunities are going into the shitter, skip school a lot
>end up working construction as a sparky for a while but hated it/was bullied
>just been working a seasonal job that i like since then
>starting lifting again in jan of this year, making decent progress

you're gonna make it user just focus on your marks and building a career, losing a loved one sucks and you're probs just lashing out in anger as a way to deal with your sadness, start lifting tmrw and whatever you do don't quit

Attached: 1414643113652.jpg (275x183, 9K)

also don't sweat this chick and your classmates, later in life highschool becomes so insignificant and isn't as important as you think it is as far as relationships are concerned

Attached: 1427747347816.jpg (900x900, 164K)

>fuelled by wojak cancer
the fuck are you even talking about, it's just a dumb image on the internet, no one is "fuelled" by it

truly i think i did. it still hurts a lot; i wouldn't wish being heartbroken on my worst enemy, i'd rather just shoot him. but overall i think my future will be filled with a lot less headaches without her in my life now. i just truly love her and feel embarrassed that i lost her.
wdym rip the bandaid off user please explain

Pic is literally me but 30

you'll never make it with that much animosity in your head. just let people do whatever they want. plus the wojak thing is just a meme.

Bro I know it sounds like the same old tired preachy shit, but once you leave highschool (well actually for a lot of people the first couple of years of uni is more of the same shit) none of this shit will seem even real or significant at all.

Highschool and school environments in general can definitely shrink your world and make you think that things are more important than they are. As for this particular girl, you gotta understand that women are irrational to begin with, and adding teenage hormones and identity crisis in the mix and you are just asking for bs.

I'm sorry to hear this user. Some of the best advice i can give is to just understand that while where you are now might seem important, in 4 years when you're somewhere entirely different it won't really matter. For that sake, focus on improving yourself physically, mentally, and socially so that when you reach that point 4 years from now you're in a better place. Whenever I'm facing a hard time/questioning my social standing, I take up a new positive hobby/observance in order to refocus my energies on myself. Can I suggest you try /spooneat/, where you eat all your food with only a spoon? It helps develop character and forearms. Good luck user

>racist against blacks
Whatever.

>racist against Chinese
Thank you fellow warrior of the light.

kek

You can start by getting rid of the box

should i do it ASAP or wait it out a bit longer

ASAP. Why would you wait? To prolong your suffering? Jesus just get rid of it, man.

you're right. this box is symbolic as it's my only physical attachment left to her. when i get rid of it all my physical attachment will be gone and the only thing left will be the memories.

thank you user

don't make jokes that can be offensive if you aren't friends with that person

literally shouldnt have said anything. now go lift your feels away

i dont think im in the realm of ever making it. im 5'4, bald, orphaned -> high school drop out at 22 with no real skills or social life. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is that it would probably crush my little sister, im the only family she has left. I've felt obligated to go on so I can be there for her but i know im a total failure. even if all of my shit magically came together right now id still be an unredeemable ugly sperg manlet. we're not all gonna make it.

Attached: 1553063481954.jpg (595x585, 283K)

everyone but you self defeatist faggot

I think people in history have overcome worse odds and built a satisfactory life full of purpose and virtue. You can do it breh.

What a shitty mindset. What would she think if she heard you say this? If she’s your soul reason for continuing, then put all of your energy into providing for her and making her happy. Maybe in the process you’ll find a reason to not be such a faggot with a depressing attitude.

>everyone but me
so yea, not everyone
if you saw my face and body, you'd think otherwise

>What would she think if she heard you say this?
she'd probably just feel deeply uncomfortable and we'd probably become even more estranged. were still not that close. its complicated.
>then put all of your energy into providing for her and making her happy.
shes perfectly fine without me being there at the moment, shes got a boyfriend with a steady high paying job, and shes currently going to medical school.
honestly im not too sure how she'd react to me killing myself, i think she'd be sad and anxious for a little while maybe for having no more family left but i just don't know

incredible
t. 30 year old boomer

>be me
>life pretty good on paper - good job, decent face, not quite Jow Forums as I'd like but happy enough with my body, etc.
>BUT be 5'7 manlet, at work and with friends I'm almost always the shortest and its always on my mind
Can anyone help me cope with these feels?

As someone who has existed for 12 years longer than you I can assure you that it gets more confusing and painful as you go along. Enjoy :)

you don't cope. you either accept that you will always be inferior to everyone else or you perish

is getting rid of old gifts and items that remind you of an ex important? I still have a lot of clothes, paintings, and random bric a brac around that was gifted to me by ex or somehow relates to her. Also I can't stop obsessing over her nearly a year later, she still talks to me and I think about her
what's the appeal in destroying all that stuff?

Delete this please. I won't ask again.

Attached: 1555029642640.gif (511x512, 105K)

please drop all contact with her. she only uses you as a plaything to help feed her unending need for attention. she is living rent free in your head; what does a landlord do when the tenant isn't paying rent? kick them out unless they pay. what can she do to pay? let you fuck her.

that isn't going to happen. you do not want it to happen. as the landlord, cut your losses and kick her out.

the appeal for me getting rid of everything is that all the things she gave me cause too much pain to look at and they aren't very useful items; why own things that i'm not going to use? i think the most useful thing she's ever given me was a wallet and a pocket knife. both are in the box now.

also remember there at 3.5 BILLION other women on this earth. they will be smarter, more beautiful, more slutty in bed, more comfortable than anything this woman ever was to you.

>tfw was making great progress then relapse hits and lose it all

im ok though. were all going to make it

> we lost our virginity to each other

And there it is. This id why it may take awhile. You gotta suffer to get out of it but once you do it'll feel so much better

Why does my doomer thread get deleted while this stays up mods are hypocrites

it’s been 2 months since my ex and I broke up. We were together almost 5 years and out of nowhere she broke up with me. I don’t really have a social life and all I do is work and workout. I feel a void in me that will never be closed and I often question why I am here. I honestly thought I could never be depressed until this happened and it’s by far the worst thing I’ve been through.

fuck I developed oneitis brehs

>go on sailing course last month
>qt sailing instructor taking us out
>realize I'm nowhere near good enough for a quality girl like her

also...

>tinder girl wants to meet up
>she's 6ft
>I'm 5'10"

do I tell her beforehand? I'm thinking of doing so just to give her an easy out if it's a deal breaker for her. I don't even care if we don't meet up because I keep thinking about that other girl

Fuck this thread is hitting close to home. Just broke up with y girl of 4 years, on Monday. We are both great people and love each other but it just didn't work. We would argue and just weren't compatible. It fucking sucks but at least there's no hard feelings between us.

Dreading the net few months this is going to suck, even if us breaking up is for the best.

>6'2" 255lb, 30+%bf, 28 years old
>Distant memories of being in good shape in my late teens
>Distant memories of Zyzz telling me I could be a sick cunt
>Distant memories of the gym
>Decide to turn it all around but too ashamed to work out properly, just focus on diet
>Six months pass, ups and downs but manage to cut all the way to 210 on diet alone
>Replace entire wardrobe with newer clothes, get a new haircut
>Start hitting the gym again
>Memories of old PBs surface, feel super weak - three days of pain after squatting 5x5 of just the bar
>Keep at it anyway
>Just a month later I'm back up to squatting 1plate for 5x5 with decent form
>Weight loss has slowed down but body fat seems to have dropped a bit, maybe gaining a bit of muscle

I've got a long road ahead of me, but I really do feel like I'm gonna make it.

>back squatting
>feel like I'm going ass to grass
>video confirms this
>front squatting
>feel like I'm going as to grass
>video says I barely break parallel
Makes me wonder...
Also I hate taking video of myself because I have to look at my ugly face but this is a good feels thread so I won't let that bother me.
(Maybe next time I'll wear a bag over my head when filming)

Attached: ken-training-790x1133-558x800.jpg (558x800, 87K)

You're gunna make it fren

Attached: 1555335955586.jpg (548x725, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SpW3u8dJl_Q

Fuck I wish I could go back to 2011/12

Thanks, fren. We all are.

Attached: pepe.png (657x527, 30K)

Thanks fren I appreactie . Y-you too

Attached: 1554442176568.png (318x158, 6K)

what do brehs

>my life is a literal meme

How was Jow Forums's day today? Share the positive things that happened.

Do you like women taller than you? Then meet her, if you don't then don't. If she was really worried about your height, she'd have asked. Being 6ft would have given her the perfect excuse to ask and not feel like a shallow whore.

I had a brain tumor/subsequent craniotomy back last May. Coming up on a full year now. I had a plum sized tumor sitting in my ventricle. Surgeon got 90% of it out or so. It gave me purpose. I no longer feel "only happy on the inside," or that there is no purpose in life. The tumor was benign, but the surgeon said he will have to go back in at some point to get the remaining piece, which will continue to grow. So i have to go back in for annual MRIs.

>Found a rare game for far cheaper than it's eBay price in-store without expecting it
>4 day weekend coming in
>Realized people do actually like me and that it's just social anxiety speaking when I think otherwise
>Found out my ex got rejected by a guy she was seeing and feel satisfied hearing she's upset about it (also approaching the wall fast while I'm younger than her and haven't even hit my peak yet)
>She also didn't get the job she wanted and has to stick with the job that drains her soul

Feels good.

Attached: tumblr_oabm2mv0by1rxe51eo2_500.gif (500x281, 837K)

i love you guys

this is the most accurate one yet, can't agree with the secretly happy on the inside bit

Added weight on my Clean according to my plan and learned what some of my problem points are. Still early into weightlifting but I'll get there :)
Picked up a part for my car that was broken so I'll soon head on to change that.

nice work. keep it up.

Jesus christ, this is literally me except I'm a poorfag with no crypto and I'm 23

Attached: 1550405211667.jpg (680x383, 17K)

listen to me now user this is NOTHING. You'll find even shittier situations on your path. Shrug it off, move on, and focus on the great work.

That's sarcasm not irony dummy.

>qt3.14 azn
Dropped.

Is she broke up she was never the one

Time will heal you