Drunk

>drunk
>work Sloot trying to get my dick
> have gf

Send help lads...

Attached: 1553888210750.jpg (975x788, 133K)

Imagine being such a weak willed excuse for a man, that you not only would cheat on your girlfriend just because you've drank, but that you also go and post on Jow Forums asking for help. I'm being 100% serious when I say you should break up with your girlfriend. You're a really pathetic specimen and even if you don't cheat on her tonight, she most likely does not deserve someone so pitiful. After you break up with her you should then find a rope, or a belt, and hang yourself with it. The fact that you made this post is more than enough reason to kill yourself.

What is it with girls wanting to fuck their coworkers or managers?

Hey look a queer

Great fitness related thread fren.

>i have a gf. Not interested sorry
>turn off phone
Wow, magic

>y-you're gay for not being a faithful partner
Again, kill yourself. Assuming you're an adult without any serious mental disability, kill yourself. Only teenage girls think that drinking alcohol removes all inhibition and is a reasonable excuse to do things like this. Have you never been drunk before? Even in my most blackout, fucked up, drugged out states I've never once been unfaithful to any of my girlfriends. Want to know why? Because I have a fucking backbone. Only the most putrid, pathetic """men""" enter into a relationship and then betray their partner. There's no excuse for it. Either you're a horrendous human being who is betraying somebody who does not deserve it, or you're a massive pussy who doesn't have the balls to break up with their girlfriend.
I reiterate kill yourself. Imagine being an adult and unironically behaving like a teenage girl. And then going onto Jow Forums to brag about it. Kill yourself.

Why is this a problem user? Do you unironically not know what it's like to turn a woman down? The idea that you have to compulsively accept 100% of sexual advances from women is desperate thirsty beta male logic.

I agree with your sentiment that guys who cheat because they don't know how to deflect THOTs are shit, but I think you're misinterpreting the situation. OP never said he cheated, he just said the girl wants him. He's probably just struggling to turn her down because he's never received proactive sexual initiative from a woman before and doesn't know how to tell her to fuck off, and possibly feels conflicted because he (a guy with no experience rejecting women) probably sees this kind of attention as a privilege and not the nuisance that it is.

The tale on that Y looks like a prostate stimulator.

Fucking beta cringe. It's optimal for alpha males like me to fuck as many women as we can to spread strong genes and keep the human race alive and thriving. Men were evolutionally designed to spread their genes far and wide so we have sex at any oppertnuity that arises. Even if we have sex with girls with weak genes our strong genes will dillute the weak ones and be a net gain for the good of humanity and our offspring (except I don't fuck fat girls lmao). Women on the other hand have to be more selective with who they mate with because as opposed to bustin 6 nuts a day they have to carry a kid (shitty genes) for 9 months, and if the father is a beta incel dyel fat fuck ugly chinlet brainlet manlet with a small cock (like you) that would be a big mistake.

basically this, give me ur gfs number

This doesn't make him any less pathetic. And he specified that he's drunk, which implies that he thinks that it somehow makes him more likely to cheat on her. Which is only what constitutionless pieces of garbage think.
If any of this was true about OP then he wouldn't have a gf. You can fuck around as much as you want but if you've decided to enter a relationship and told someone you would be faithful to them and then cheat, you're a pussy. You aren't a man, you're a worm. A man honors his word. A man has resolve. A spine. You have none of these. So you should neck yourself.
>imagine thinking your purpose in life is to breed a bunch of bastard children

The idea that cheating on your girlfriend with every whore who presents herself to you is "alpha" is a degenerate delusion. You can say all the self-serving pseudoscience about strong genes you want, but the truth is that a desirable man is going to have to learn how to turn women down in certain situations, sometimes because you're in a relationship, and sometimes because she's just fucking gross. Self restraint and integrity are alpha traits, dog-like sexual morals are not.
Also
>alpha males like me
Cringe

based

>If any of this was true about OP then he wouldn't have a gf. You can fuck around as much as you want but if you've decided to enter a relationship and told someone you would be faithful to them and then cheat, you're a pussy.
This. The number of guys on Jow Forums who don't value monogamy, or at least the value of holding true to monogamy once you've chosen it astound me. Cheating on your gf without restraint is nigger-tier sexual morality and not to be admired.

are you retarded

>It's optimal for alpha males like me to fuck as many women as we can to spread strong genes and keep the human race alive and thriving
>as many women as we can
Ok so in other words
>having sex with fat cows
>having sex with disease ridden sluts
>having sex with girls so ugly you'd never admit to anyone that you fucked them
>cheating on your girlfriend
>cheating on your wife
This ain't alpha chief. Also, don't make this about genes or reproduction. You can go out and fuck fifty girls on birth control and have exactly zero impact on the world population or the gene pool. Comparing animal reproduction strategies to human sexual/social behavior is a cope for degeneracy.

People givin you shit in this thread clearly haven't been pursued by an attractive woman. Its a powerful, addictive feeling. I'm not saying cheat, but I do understand the temptation. Especially when men are the ones doing the chasing 99.999% of the time.

>This ain't alpha chief.
It is technically. Women would always rather share a man who has many options than stick to one man who has few.
Of course you wouldn't fuck the fat girls though, you would fuck the hottest girls you can get, and being an alpha you would have access to 9s and 10s.

its almost like people in positions of authority tend to be more capable providers

>Women would always rather share a man who has many options than stick to one man who has few.
You are fucking retarded. Please go out and interact with actual humans instead of listening to bullshit theories on gender psychology from Jow Forums. Like literally tell that to any woman who's ever been cheated on and see how she responds.

Question: How in the FUCK does this relate to fitness?

Answer coward.

>I am an alpha male! I have sex with as many women as physically possible and they're all 9s and 10s!
Please stop LARPing and have sex.

Of course women don't like to be cheated on, because they have already agreed to a relationship. Just ask yourself who women get attracted to and end up dating.
I make no claim to be an alpha male. Thanks for replying though, I will be sure to post more of this in the future.

Yeah I get that women are less bothered by their partners having a promiscuous sexual past than men are, but this thread is literally specifically in the context of OP, who is in a relationship and struggling with the urge to cheat.

>Yeah I get that women are less bothered by their partners having a promiscuous sexual past than men are
They're not less bothered by it, they're more turned on by men who have had more sexual partners.
>but this thread is literally specifically in the context of OP, who is in a relationship and struggling with the urge to cheat.
I have as much right to post my opinion as the dude who thinks that fucking lots of women isn't alpha.

I told you to fukn answer me you coward. Do it before I find and hurt you

have sex

>Fucking beta cringe. It's optimal for alpha males like me to fuck as many women as we can
You gotta fuck one first, larper.

Attached: fack hoak hogan.jpg (450x450, 69K)

Fucker for not answering my question I reported the thread. Goodbye you creepy little wimp

>I have as much right to post my opinion as the dude who thinks that fucking lots of women isn't alpha.
That doesn't change the fact that your opinions are retarded and irrelevant.

What a fucking bitch lmao

pic related, it's you

Attached: cry.png (400x400, 129K)

the triggered coward speaks! xD

Rejecting thots will make your relationship stronger and also increase your power at work. Just be firm and polite and move on.

Based and redpilled.

how do I FORCE jannies to do their job? I reported this thread about 20 minutes ago and it's still up. Is there anyway I can tell on them or get them in trouble? They need to do as their told and do their job. When this thread gets deleted it will be because they are obeying me.

No one gives a fuck

Yes yes yes that was 100% the incorrect answer. You didn't address my inquiry at all. Try again.