Would you swap lives with Jake...

Would you swap lives with Jake? Spend 3 months fucking a prime teen girl and spend the rest of your life in prison or stay a virgin forever?

Attached: jayme-closs-jake-patterson-arrest-featured.jpg (618x410, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/01/15/jayme-closs-alleged-kidnapper-once-killed-dog-was-obsessed-with-roadkill-ex/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't even have sex with her. They aren't charging him with any sex crimes and the hospital cleared him of rape saying she was still a virgin.

kek seriously? Then what the fuck was the point of kidnapping her and keeping her hostage? Doesn't make any sense.

Attached: wat.png (720x676, 731K)

maybe he fucked her mouth and her ass.Or he simply wanted to wait untill she gets older

Well I spent 2 years of my life fucking a prime teen girl and now I'm alone forever so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

>Kill 2 people
>Kidnap 13 year old
>Locks her underneath a bed all day
>Has the decency to preserve her virginity
What a gentleman

Attached: handyandy.png (206x193, 96K)

It makes less sense that he kidnapped an ugly girl to fuck

Maybe he was trying to make her fall in love and she rejected him.

Me too, we lucked out brother. It sucks to be alone but at least we had somebody once. Just imagine the amount of resentment and bitterness that would build up from being a virgin for life.

if that was his goal shouldnt have killed her parents tbqh

Well its a good way to show commitment. And gets annoying in laws out of the way.

if you're gonna murder some girls parents and then kidnap her why not at least try to get a hot girl? yknow?

came here to post this

he didn't lay a hand on her. it's a very strange case.

what? that chick isn't even hot wtf. they look like someone who would just be naturally dating on the street. I had sex with way hotter girls wtf and plus I would never do that to anyone unless they really wronged me.

thats very strange

dont be a fucking idiot

He did that crime perfectly.He left no DNA or any other evidence. His huge mistake is that he kept her clumsily under the bed and escaping was really easy for her.

What was his endgame here? Let's say the girl never escaped and he never got caught. What do you think his long term plans were?

Probably the same plans Wolfgang Priklopil had with Natascha Kampusch

I would say he thought it would be easier to brainwash an ugly teenager into falling in love with him than meeting someone who would like him.

I actually think he was planning to turn her into a rape slave but pussied out of it when he actually brought her back because hes too much of a beta male

based on what his high school classmates/teachers said it sounds like hes not a straight psychopath

what if he just wanted someone to hang out with him? thats sad. either way people should stop posting him its very creepy to see and its just sad and weird.

he reminds me of a more failed version of myself too so i dont really like to see it

She wasn't in the mood duh.

Probably had a headache.

Attached: 45101423_2459494880757993_4336859758465122304_n.png (480x270, 184K)

I am so happy this rotten asshole is going to rot in jail hahaha. I hope his asshole gets blown out in jail

You are all idiots, they aren't charging him because charging him would mean that they need to go into the details of sexual assault w/ a minor - usually the minor's identity is kept hidden so that they aren't traumatized further. This is basic law 101. Since in this case, her name is publicized, the DA has the choice in not charging him especially since he's going to be facing like 8 life sentences anyway.

This is how the legal system works.

I'm confused, did you all want to read about the gorey details of how he raped her in formal legal complaints as fap material? Too bad the government is smarter than this.

I laugh at all the virgin retard betas itt saying that this girl looks ugly for a teenaged girl.

Newsflash, this is what 99.9% of 13 year olds look like, you pedos.

He is not gunna fare well in prison

He had an ex girlfriend. And you've never even held hands with a girl.

nypost.com/2019/01/15/jayme-closs-alleged-kidnapper-once-killed-dog-was-obsessed-with-roadkill-ex/amp/

Tbh she looks pretty old for a 13 yo
Her face could fit on a 20 year old body

I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard. Thank you, user.

>not a straight psychopath
user, he murdered two people in cold blood, and horribly traumatized their kid. What would you call that?

no, they would not just charge based on that trust me the legal system is fucking predatory and rape like and brutal when it comes to ass fucking criminals

you dont get spared for ANY reason

You do get spared, it is rare. He is going to get a life sentence anyway, so the prosecutor rather not traumatize the victim. Most rape cases don't go to court for this reason (only the victim can provide real evidence in the form of a testimony) and if the victim chooses not to testify, then it won't go anywhere.

There is no reason for rape charges to go forward. I doubt Jayme wants to go into public, global detail about how he deflowered her and took her virginity, so there is really no case.

I'm a lawyer.

>I'm a lawyer.
post your degree with a timestamp

top kek at all underage eternal virgins trying to say she's ugly when all your ass are single and never seen a pussy irl. she looks like the average teenage but you faggots are all hurr she's ugly. only ugly is the underage shit posters on this board

14 is unironically too low for me, it would be too weird to enjoy. 16 is ideal and I can do that legally.

Why would I dox myself? What I'm saying is objectively true.

Prosecutors choose whether to charge the accused. They choose based on evidence. The only evidence they would have of rape is Jayme testifying herself, or Jake admitting to it.

In the complaint it even says that he stole all her clothes and hit her from behind with a large rod object, you really think he wasn't also fucking her? Haha.

t. salty ugly roasty

you're practically corned beef at this point

nah we just arent failed normies. she looks exactly like the popular girls that were in my middle school

kek assuming im a girl cuz you'l an ugly virgin. top kek the kids ways of coping these days.
listen kid hate to break it to you but you arent ever going to get the 10/10 you think you deserve so posting how a girl is ugly when she isnt shows how shallow and eternal virgin you are. back to neopets this is a 18+ board

Uhhhh, what?

>to protect minors identity
>don't charge him so they don't have to go into details of sex with a minor
>minor identity already public

?????? what's the issue with charging him then? Just so I can't cum? :^(

Because her name is out in the public. She would have to testify that he raped her. When 13 year olds normally testify that someone raped them, their name is hidden from the public so when the documents come out, they are redacted as [VICTIM 1] etc.

Since this case was blasted all over the news and everyone knows her name, it would be impossible to anonymize her testimony.

You can't just charge him with rape if you don't have evidence he raped her, and the only evidence you'd get is her testimony (or potentially jizz DNA but that would only be if he raped her in the last 48 hours). So ultimately it's up to her whether or not he gets charged with rape, it's her decision, and she chooses not to because he is going to get a life sentence anyway.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. You can't just charge people with rape if you have no evidence.

anons just want their fap material and are salty they wont get to pedo out over a 13yr old girls repeated rapes, they want jerk it material when she goes into details of her assaults.
just ignore these eternal virgin edgelords. they wont be reproducing anyways

spare me, i know nothing about law.

That makes sense. but what would deter her from making a testimony? anonymity is already out the window as its been publicized and people already believe that she was raped anyway, so being redacted or not doesn't seem to be the big deal here, right?

again, thank you for your teachings, sensei

>what would deter her from making a testimony
are you fucking serious user? her entire existence becomes "rape survivor" and everyone, and i mean everyone, starts unconsciously seeing her as broken and spoiled goods.

he's already getting a life sentence regardless

Why didn't he just hire a hooker?

he's like those other eternal virgins on this board that blubber about muh connection muh love and other brain chemical faggotry so that' their excuse for staying forever alone

>are you fucking serious user? her entire existence becomes "rape survivor"

and that's my point. isn't this what people already think of her anyway?? I haven't followed the story, so I'm just going by how people on here are talking about it

>life in jail
Black guys get the chair for far less than this, America never change.

The irony is that if incels were to hire a hooker they would realise that getting laid is fucking nothing and probably end up succeeding with normal women.

He didn't have sex with her, look at the charges

yeah nobody has ever been charged with both rape and murder before

idiot

>Since this case was blasted all over the news and everyone knows her name, it would be impossible to anonymize her testimony.

elizabeth smart

moron

would rather die a virgin than be a pedo

>would rather die a virgin than be a pedo
she was 13

not pedo

I tell you one thing, I sure as fuck wouldn't murder two people so I could keep their 3/10 daughter under my bed for three months and never even fuck her.

>sexual assault charges are so people can jerk off to it and the reason hes not being charged with it is so people cant jerk off to it
looks like i found some new fap material