What are easy ways to maintain your youthful glow?

What are easy ways to maintain your youthful glow?

Attached: new2019.jpg (1080x1240, 93K)

Don't drink alcohol
Don't get fat
Don't get a stressful job

stfu justin

u mirin brah

This. A good tip for all zoomers is don’t fall for the drugs and booze meme

I do all three and I look like I’m fucking 40 right now... I’m 28.

>no drugs, alcohol, smoking
>good skin care
>stay hydrated
>moderate workout
>limit sun exposure

also have good genetics

yeah i am desu

Youthful glow can be achieved through healthy diet and skincare

be a mormon

Just do not drink, or get fat. Then you're good.
So many women from high school ruined their face/body by simply drinking a bunch of booze.

Attached: tomcruise.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

case and point

I do all three and look like I'm 28. I'm 40.

Damn justin looks better than homeless balding hobo mode and isn't JUST mode anymore. Still he lost that glow

>Man Justin is getting older
That just means I'm getting older, before I know it I'll be 70 years old and on my death bed.

BASED

SLEEP. Sleep is absolutely imperative. You might think you're doing the right thing by giving up sleep to work harsher hours, or think it's no big deal to stay up and play vidya, but it will fuck with your test and HGH levels and increase cortisol, all these things will steal your youth from you. That's not even taking into account the fact that you're robbing your body of it's chance to repair the wear and tear of daily life.
Also:
>Don't drink
>Don't do steroids
>Don't do drugs
>Don't get fat
>Wear sunscreen even if you don't anticipate spending much time in the sun

I wish I had known how damaging that shit was when I was 17 and started drinking.

>be me, at the store
>see girl from highschool that used to be attractive
>now shes easily 150 lbs heavier, looks fucking 40 years old, face and body covered in acne, pushing a mixed race baby in her shopping cart
>i look and feel 100x better than I did in highschool
TLDR: be a late bloomer.

Attached: 1543021066436.jpg (477x469, 23K)

Attached: 1545213975740.jpg (720x720, 56K)

Working out and a decent diet. Anything else belongs on a different board, you colossal faggot.

I knew a girl like this. In highschool she was super popular, big (but not too big) tits, cute face, slim waist and sleek feminine hips. She liked sexually teasing me but not putting out because I was a cute nerd and it was fun to watch me get hot an bothered. She'd stoke my hair, stroke the palms of my hands, bite my neck etc in front of her friends for fun and I let her do it because I was so desperate for sexual attention even if it was a farce. One time I tried kissing her and she laughed at me. Anyway I know she started experimenting with cocaine and shit as young as fifteen and was at just about every party where drinking is involved. I saw her the other day, she's only 22, tits are already sagging, crows feet and like fifty rows of forehead wrinkles, She gained 50-60lbs and has a muffin top. Fuck you Stacy.

why is his head so small?

>moisturize and cleanse daily.
>don't smoke.
>eat relatively healthy

Tretinoin, moisturizer, sunscreen.

How much longer till he divorces his THOT wife?

STAY HYDRATED

Forskins

Having sex regularly helps. Also not smoking is great for looking young.

Clever hairwork. Covering his baldness. Look closely and you can see the receding hairline being covered up in a smart way.

Fasting, caloric restriction is more researched but it's worse for the muscles than simply not eating

>Having sex regularly helps
Useless advice for like 80% of this whole site

Attached: 1552050420503.jpg (1080x1080, 345K)

Attached: 1550355822151.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Wear sunscreen everyday during the summer

Intermediate fasting

No smoking, no drugs, no pharmaceuticals, very little alcohol

Regular exercise

Dont overeat

>Intermediate fasting

Being young

Yeah, exactly, you know no baby beginer shit but also none of that twitter dudes advanced stuff.

Is that not a thing???

Yes. Constantly eating is the fastest way to age

pumping your body with 500mg of tren a week

Fap more

Genes

Attached: C9AB959F-062C-4F2E-AA4C-55A8FEBD8AF6.jpg (1280x942, 328K)

and vitamin e oil

Attached: GUEST_bcf6eed3-369b-467e-9bb6-105be66a6f17.jpg (488x488, 20K)

Drinking the blood of goyim children

>all my new coworkers think this is my first job out of college
>I just turned 29

My dad just turned 70 and people still guess that he's in his mid 50s, so I'll take it as a good sign.

Shaving my beard instantly made me look 10-15 years younger than I looked before

Fat and alcohol will age you faster than anythong

cover yourself in uranium and stand outside in the sun

Is weed considered a drug? Does it age you as well?

NoFap+Roids

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Sleep well , dont drink alcohol , and eat healthy.
I am a 29yo doctor. And out of my group of friends about same age, all seem worn out. For either doing that many night shifts and trying to keep a social life.

I took the black pill after a doctor relative died of a heart attack at the peak of his carreer, abd decided to " fuck it " whats the case of make bank if you are always emotionally and health neglected.
I am that chill Dr you only find at morning shifts.

Just out of curiosity, does drinking any alcohol at all age you faster? Or is it more so when you drink a fuck ton? Like, say if I have a maximum of 5 beers a week, is that really going to affect my aging in the long run? I get that it's better to have none, but I'm still curious. I never binge drink or get completely wasted though.

It truly is amazing how all the girls look equally youthful then drift apart drastically due to lifestyle and genetics to the point you'd guess they were a decade apart