Interviewing Jow Forums Pt. VII: Update

If you're interested in an Jow Forums podcast, read on.

THE STORY SO FAR
>Purchased various pieces of audio equipment throughout the years
>Decide to start archiving the places I frequent in an audio series, to preserve my memories of them for when I no longer come here
>Wrangle together roughly 40+ Jow Forums users in order to interview them in a series
>Publish "Episode 0", an introduction episode getting a lot of my opinions/views out of the way so I don't waste time during interviews talking about myself
>Tons of positive feedback despite fucking up the audio
>Recorded the first guest for the first episode this morning, second guest tomorrow

HOW YOU CAN HELP
>Perpetually need backup guests, please contact me using info in the next post if interested
>Always looking to support Jow Forums artists, any visuals/music will be used and given credit
>Bumping the thread

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD
>Just updating individuals to how the progress is coming, I know a lot of projects here tend to fizzle out due to robots having sloppy work ethic
>Procrastinating pretty hard at the library to be quite honest

Attached: new-client-slide.jpg (1200x469, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1xQelUVLI&feature=youtu.be
soundcloud.com/user-776100551/episode-0
vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OKAY SO WHERE DO I WATCH IDIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1xQelUVLI&feature=youtu.be [Open]

soundcloud.com/user-776100551/episode-0

>OKAY SO HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IDIOT
>[email protected] for email
>kiloroy#6988 for discord

Why do all you faggots have this same voice? It's really discouraging

I had your dad tutor me for a few months before starting

How does it sound? I've never gotten that sort of comment before
Also this isn't me, middle school jokes are for chumps

nah, voice is totally fine. you're not even tripping over your own words like i would expect an r9k autist. looking forward to the first episode

So for interviews I totally allow any type of person to talk, I don't care about thick accents or speech impediments
but the other day I was talking to someone who was barely verbal at all, I had to dismiss them. It just wasn't a functional recording

>So for interviews I totally allow any type of person to talk, I don't care about thick accents or speech impediments
good decision imo. would also cut out like 90% of potential guests if you didn't allow them

Nobody wants to be part of your stupid interviews. We don't want to be noticed by normies. Fuck off.

This. OP is a cunt and everyone assisting his attention whoring is harming this board, not just for helping OP but for being attention starved normalfags and still hanging out here.

>didn't actually listen to the posted material and didn't actually read any of the threads up until now
I've stated time and time again this is an archive project meant to preserve the voices here, not as a launchpad for anything. These are all hosted on void accounts.

From what I remember people said you were some failed attention whore discord normie

Tripsareforfags

Bump because fbi man said to

Give the SoundCloud link above a chance and it'll burn those notions.

Also this

>A normie or sociopath not lying

Why in the fuck is the audio only in the left channel. Are you a fucking retard. God I fucking hate you so goddamn much.

Bump
I'm glad to see some quality content on this board, I subbed and hit notifications, and I'm looking forward to your episodes.
Don't disappoint.
anyone who actually lurks, like you're supposed to, should know basic history about this board. For example: "ROBOT9000" was deleted, and "ROBOT9001" was created in its place.

Ill join in for a podcast. I have a decent mic and maybe itll be good idk

Nice of you, OP. My accent is thick and I would probably spill my spaghetti during the interview. I would love to be part of this, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off. It's nice knowing that you don't discriminate against nonnative English speakers, though. I also liked your definition of a robot in episode 0.

Really looking forward to the first episode. When do you think it will come out?

:3
Thanks!
I always need more backups.
Thank you!

Forgot to ask:
How long will each episode last?
Will it be one interview per episode?
What day of the week are you planning to release your episodes?
Will all the episodes have fucked up audio?

>Depends on the guests
>2-4
>Whenever they're finished
>99.99% no

>:3
not the guy you're so masterfully "trolling" but why is the audio only in the left channel? I use headphones and this makes it unlistenable

I've been told it was an issue uploading but it works fine for me and most of the people I've been corresponding with. A Jow Forums person gave me a decent explaination for the selective reasoning behind it and going forward all episodes should be functional

gotcha. Well I'll look out for your future threads and give a listen when you get it worked out

Thank you! It means a lot. Next should be out next week.

you probably have surround sound headphones so you have a mono feed from your mic being played surround which gives you the illusion of it being stereo.

If thats the case you need to double up the feed to be stereo either in your video software by putting two tracks with one gated to the left and one gated to the right or you use your audio mixer program like voicemeeter to double up the feed into both the left and right channels to make it stereo.
vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

You can tell its a mono feed if you have surround sound headphones by looking at banana when you run your mic through it and see one one of the sides of the bar light up instead of both like in the picture

Attached: monobuttontodoublemonofeedintostereo.jpg (1534x928, 621K)

you might also have to enable the stereo part in the master section.

im not sure if that also effects the mic input itself or makes it so it matches what you hear in your headphones instead of just feeding you back the mono mic feed even though youre actually transmitting a stereo mic feed.

You sound a lot better in times 2. Please speak faster you sound sort of retarded

hmmmm this seems interesting

Bumping, very oregano

Hey me and a friend of mine would like to be on your podcast

>that smooth silky voice
fuck you were born for this OP

how q&a are the interviews? am i allowed to go on incomprehensible rants and rave like a lunatic or are you making things all gay and structured?

1. are you gay?
2. are you crazy?
3. explain how being gay makes you crazy

im all ready booked for an interview

not gay
am crazy
get fucked

is it going to be edited or just an open mic thing?

You never mailed me back arsehole