Be 33 year old khv

>be 33 year old khv
>no friends and no social skills
>work with coworker that's 10 years younger than me
>she's a 7/10, with a 9/10 body
>she's outgoing and nice
>has many Chad guy friends that talk to her and make her laugh
>get coffee with her (we work together), mostly in silence because I can't carry a conversation
How do I make it, get social skills and a gf like her? It always feels like guys are able to talk to grills and make them laugh, but I can't do that at all

I lift every other day and I'm still a loser

Attached: y8pQNRK.jpg (1536x2048, 465K)

She's getting banged by those chads. You must work up to their level or be left behind, It's the truth. If a woman is sexually interested in you she will flirt with you and make situations to flirt. If you're short, introverted and not as built as lean natty as the other guys you will not make it sorry to say.

Attached: 1555452451959.jpg (1080x1080, 215K)

you're too old for this. just get a hooker

don't have relationships with coworkers, retards

oh my god shut the fuck up. no one cares about the fact that you cant get laid. we come here to shitpost about fitness.

youre too far gone if youre 33 and a KHV anyway. just become a monk at this point.
sage

Just talk. It doesn't have to be about anything meaningful or substantial. Haven't you ever heard women speak? About 98% of their words and conversations are completely meaningless and empty. Women just like to hear themselves speak

holy fuck an actual gymcel

Attached: 1555199567780.jpg (1325x745, 338K)

Gotta relate to her and today’s youth bro, have you tried dropn some bars and spitting her a dope rap flow?

friend you don't go from zero social skills to seducing women
you need to build your social skills in a setting where you're not trying to get laid
make some guy friends and learn how to talk to people first

What do I say though? Just ask question after question?

I want to make friends and learn to talk, but nothing I do works, I'm autistic maybe

Attached: yzne4tfklwj21.jpg (474x592, 42K)

Name of this thot?

redpill incoming: if they find you attractive they will find a way to keep talking to you, even if you have autism (unless they, too, have autism)

He didn’t even mention lifting

he said he lifts every other day dumbass

>dumbass
U mad

>(unless they too, have autism)

based post

"I lift every other day and i'm still a loser"
> what is reading comprehension

no you're just a dumbass who can't read

op im a 27 khv and for 6 months this thot worked here who was like 22 and holy fuck she was insufferable. constantly whining and complaining about fuckin everything, always talking about social media. yeah she was hot, but i dont think i ve ever met a more annoying person in my entire life. when she would come into work i would just get pissed off knowing i had to deal with her again

she left a few weeks ago (it was a travel position) and a new girl came in whos quieter and i think 29-30, more normal and my god the difference it has made is amazing

Your digits confirm. So pretty much, women will make it known to you before hand that they have an interest in you. Then why do men even bother trying to pursue?

Attached: ededdeddydigits.jpg (479x900, 85K)

>becoming a monk when you meet wizard class reqs
Get a load of this fag

talk
say literally anything, and pay close attention to the response
eventually your unconscious mind will train itself to get better at avoiding the negative reactions if you learn how to recognize them. human beings are naturally and strongly pain avoidant, so the rest will practically do itself.

there's nothing in the world you won't get better at if you do it enough. it's literally that easy, you still won't do it though.

women use words to convey emotions, not ideas. often times the words themselves are meaningless

>what do you think of common aquantance or recent event (try not to get too heavy, don't negative gossip too much)
Then just converse from there, you will have to learn as you go, having her coming with you for coffee is already a big step though user for a khv , so don't feel like you can't talk to this girl

okay but everyone knows this. how do you translate?

for instance what am i supposed to do when a woman starts soft-telling that she's upset about something i'm saying?

social skills are like anything else boyo, it's genetic. You can improve a bit but you'll never be considered charismatic by any standard, also if she wasn't asking you many questions and talking a lot you're not that good looking. bye.

that's loser talk

you will probably never get laid with this attitude, and even if you do it will be by real dumb bitches who have no substance

imagine being this retarded
>bruh you'll never get better at piano, neveR!!!!

you can go from shut-in to decently functional the same way someone can learn to play chopin as an adult

Wonder why you brought up your Jow Forums beliefs in public. Here's a tip, if you hear it on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, or some other incel training ground, it's almost certainly incorrect and also retarded

i've literally dated multiple women who had boyfriends at the time

the idea that they're a fundamentally different species is retarded. there are strong differences (they communicate emotionality, for example, rather than logical structures) but the same way you've probably come around on someone you hated, they can come around on someone they weren't initially attracted to.

if you want to inspire awe, then just keep lifting.

>Literally become le Joker

When you stop giving a shit about succeeding in money and relationships but you continue to apply yourself in life the things you want just seem to fall into your lap.

In other words, put yourself on the field and play the game without worrying about the outcome. You’re nervous and full of questions about how to hook up with a girl because you’re trying to hard to win a game that only exists in your head. Have coffee with your coworker and just be in the moment without worrying about impressing her. Just respond to her and talk about your actual interests. Authenticity works if you’re not a scary creep. Authenticity is why you sometimes see that 8/10 Stacy with a 2/10 frederick that doesn’t have money.

>stop caring about the end result of conversations with girls

Attached: 84986901-AF7F-4BEF-B0EA-61D5DA57229B.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

>I lift every other day and I'm still a loser
Lifting makes you better at lifting. Playing piano makes you better at playing piano. No points will be awarded for guessing how to get better at talking to girls. Can you carry a conversation with anyone else? That's a good start.

i'm not him and i have no idea what the fuck you mean about Jow Forums beliefs. there are things in real life that upset people. i shouldn't have asked you something that was even an idle concern, sometimes i forget who's on this website.

how did you do it lad

Thanks

Attached: sgrji150p6i11.jpg (901x1280, 109K)