Rumors about /spooneat/

Hello all. I'm here to dispel some rumors that have been cropping up about /spooneat/. Some have been saying that the only people who exclusively eat with spoons are those who are eating only mush (babyfood, partially hydrated protein powder, etc). I want to say this is entirely untrue and that /spooneat/ is for people who can actually process food with the respect it deserves, instead of relying on a cheap tool to provide the muscle/skill for you.

On another note, how is everyone's spoon progression coming? I'm thinking of investing in a duller edged spoon to increase the challenge

Attached: spoon_ing-23cb.png (1200x630, 366K)

What? Is this some new meme?

no user this is /spooneat/ where we eat with spoons. Share spoon eating stories/techniques!

I just bought a titanium stainless steel spoon and its wonderful

Attached: 8GJOnbH.jpg (600x600, 23K)

imagine being this autistic about food

I... what? The fuck?

Attached: DAFD40EE-F6A3-4DF6-ADC1-4AE3517C6199.jpg (587x587, 47K)

I like to keep my spoon next to my fingerbox

Attached: 144.jpg (350x363, 14K)

Nice user. This is a good starter spoon, especially if it has those sharp edges to shear away at food. Remember to progress by buying plastic spoons, then wooden spoons. I think I'm going to end up making a tinfoil spoon at some point to really test my abilities

Attached: 1551541033722.jpg (1000x1506, 1.08M)

is this the next raw onions?

I had my spoon stolen by the sniper. he`s still around here somewhe-

Sorry user I'm not familiar with finger-boxes, but I'm sure there's another thread for that somewhere. Have you tried your first 'fork-free' meal yet?

Based

Attached: How NOT to hold a fork.jpg (1140x853, 71K)

Attached: 1547910431128.png (755x561, 417K)

bro you're never gonna make it if you cuck yourself by only eating with spoons.
If anything, you should cut spoons out of your life completely. Think about it, spoons have inherently been outdated and outclassed by advances in cutlery technology- namely forks. With scientifically engineered edges and curves, a good fork can easily outclass whatever spoons can accomplish.
I go by the saying "if you can't fit it onto a fork, it's not good enough for your body." Maybe more image-conscious people need to do the same.

Sporks are best, fight me.

>relying on modern technology to do everything for you
So fucking retarded. this is like saying you should never run because we have cars. Newsflash pal, all the forks could be GONE tomorrow, and what then? You'll be naked and incapable in an evolving world. /spooneat/ is an eternal strategy with endless benefits

I bet you support race mixing as well

Attached: 1548910493548.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Please discuss your fetish elsewhere

imagine seeing buff dudes at the steakhouse eating with a fucking spoon

>sporks

Attached: bde.jpg (600x649, 34K)

Stop trying to force new memes you fucking autist fat losers god i fucking hate summerfag and cringy redditor fucks like go back to australia.