Ask a McDonalds manager anything

Ask a McDonalds manager anything

Attached: 1535037197245.png (1268x616, 708K)

ever use your position/authority to bed qts?

Nah, I'm too beta for that and I dont want to get fired when some roastie changes her mind and decides to #metoo my wagecuck ass

How old are you and why the fuck are you working at McDonald's

do you look at qts from rooftop cctv?

Attached: maccies.jpg (480x270, 17K)

I know retail managers make good money, but I've always wondered do fast food managers make decent money too?
How much do you make?

How many hours a week do you work?
Any nights/weekends?
Biggest pet peeve at work?
What's your living situation? (Parents, room mates, on your own?)
How long do you plan to work there?

What's highest position anyone can have at one McDonalds store?

21, been working since I was 17
Because I'm a lazy fuck who didn't went to uni
Most of the time that I spend in the manager room is looking at qts through CCTV
Well, I'm an Eastern eurocuck so the pay is garbage, but I make about 5 euros/h after taxes
>How many hours a week do you work?
>Any nights/weekends?
about 35
I work mostly in the weekends and a few work days. I avoid graveyard shifts because they're boring as shit and the crew that works during it are middle aged people who have given up on life
>Biggest pet peeve at work?
I fucking hate customers who think they're in some fancy restaurant and think that anyone gives a shit about their very specific Big Mac order taking too long when we have like 20 another orders in the meantime.
>What's your living situation? (Parents, room mates, on your own?)
Renting a one room flat, currently living alone.
>How long do you plan to work there?
Unironically, when I decide to kill myself
Don't know about any niggers, but pajeets that our store employs are hard workers and never complain about anything
General Manager of the store

Do you think any of the people you work with browse here?

No doubt, since our Crew Room IP address has a permanent ban from posting on Jow Forums. (40+ bans, last post that got the ban was trap posting on /tv/)

>I make about 5 euros/h
That's about the same a McManager makes here in hueland. I'll also get paid the same amount after I start as a policefag next month.
>Unironically, when I decide to kill myself
DOOD XDD No but really, don't you have any other option? Have you ever thought of going into a health field, like dentistry or pharmacy? It's pretty nice

Is manager and general manager different?

Do you know how long ago that was/ what day? Maybe I could track down the post for you.

Manager (Shift Manager) is responsible for making sure the crew are doing their jobs and the restaurant is running smoothly. We're the people who get all the flak from Assistant Managers and GM when shit hits the fan.
GM is responsible for the restaurant as a whole (shipments, money, hiring new people, schedules, etc.)

I've been to Poland as an American and people there really do think McDonalds is a cafe lol. I couldn't believe how many people went there just to hang out.

We have plenty of underage faggots hanging out for hours and they usually are annoyingly loud and shit up the place after but we can't do anything about it.

for 21 that's not bad user, i'm the same age and i've never worked a day in my life

Test test test 123 am i banned

I've found the nignogs to be wholly incompetent, the are lazy af.

Be real with me, Manager user. I may end up working in fast food soon-ish due to lack of options. How shit is it for the normal guy?

Make friends with co-workers
It makes the job less painful and the shifts to go quicker

how often do you think about how your life went wrong?

if you pee into the oil used to cook fries would anyone know their fries are tainted a golden peepee yellow?

Stop being a pussy and save money for college