What's your favorite brand of water for optimal hydration?

What's your favorite brand of water for optimal hydration?

Attached: waters.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Tap water

tap

The one that turns the frickin frogs gay

I don't care about the brand but usually it's poland springs one

Evian?

But what if you're out somewhere and you don't have any water or a bottle with you. If you go into a store and have to buy some, what do you buy?

Whatever's cheapest

Kirkland

carbonated water

I only drink rain water and pure grain alcohol. Commies put fluoride in the water. Then to fight them we had to spray chemicals in the air disguised as jet exhaust. Meanwhile, the damn hippies are on birth control, pissing the excess into our waters while the Asians are dumping plastic and toxic waste in.

Attached: 7B0C1CE3-1DF1-4457-828A-972FD7EA0732.jpg (500x300, 19K)

Attached: alex jones surprised.gif (171x172, 962K)

The water that comes out of my well.

tap water where i live tastes better than bottled water, it comes directly from a mountain lake above the treeline

Berkey's charcoal filtered water with the fluoride attachments. Tastiest water I've had, and I noticed a lot of mental clarity gains afterwards.

Poorfags begone

Attached: F0EB8901-3988-46CF-97E2-50720FCB442F.jpg (450x450, 8K)

You posted this as a meme, but it's literally all true. The levels of birth control and other xenoestrogens in tap water should be the biggest public health crisis in the western world. But it's not. Hm. I wonder who's behind it.

In order to get the most vitamins and minerals I drink from the pond directly behind my house. I don’t even filter it because it helps my immune system. So what if my sewage drains there it only adds a bit of flavor

Gerolsteiner, obvs

user...

cheap, and good, and cheap

I don’t get it. It’s just tap water

it's literally tap water from the municipality of voss in norgay
t. norwegian

nyc tap and select drinking fountains (not all fountains taste the same) or whatever is on sale at westerly. I also carry a 4 oz tube of apple cider vinegar and throw half of that in there for electrolytes

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 9K)

Like I said, the Asians are behind a good chunk of the plastics.

Attached: FB9BA6CA-0DCA-4F28-AD24-42B753B5B3AA.jpg (449x663, 86K)