This is what peak feminity looks like in 2019

Whether you like it or not, this is what a breeding material girls looks. She is definitely what YOU wanna fuck in 2019. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 728xauto.jpg (728x728, 87K)

Yeah, that is pretty seductive. Something about a girl wanting it and showing it is all the more cannon fodder

>mfw finding out this creature has a penis

Attached: 116849a.jpg (300x240, 10K)

proof these claims user

Mmmm I want her boiclitty in KY mouth so bad

eh could be better oregano flavored oregano

Attached: noface.png (635x701, 294K)

Based. Definitely top tier 2019 waifu material

She's eh desu. Super boring looking.

>generic white girl #9528172
yeah no fucking thanks

>girI
OH NO NO NO

>inb4 its a man

It's Emma Ellingsen. A norwegian tranny
>girl
lol

>Implying you wouldn't fuck that

Attached: 1547413211361.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

First time I have seen a tranny that looks feminine enough for me to be attracted to.

She ever done nudes or shown penis?

She's only just turned 18 so no.

What is the most skin she has shown?

Just wait a few years, she'll 100% have a vid out with her fucking that bald dude

So far, not much but as said just wait. Your new queen will be the next big thing

Attached: Nordic-girl.jpg (300x300, 24K)

How many times must we post these before you finally understand that Asians are the answer?

Attached: 1545287477504.jpg (2508x1672, 519K)

>Driving a Indian shitbox
>Tranny
Yeah fuck that noise.
Nah that aint the answer either.
>Go to Hong Kong for two months and crash at buddy's house
>end up getting date with some Asian girl
>she asks me to bring my checkbook to see my wages on first date
>cancel and say fuck that
According to my buddy that's a normal thing that Chinese women do. But shit man I'm a hapa and I wouldn't touch Asian women with a 50ft pole.

I know you wouldn't refuse to fuck her cute ass user

Attached: 1.jpg (320x463, 31K)

What bald dude user?

Oh wait the one who had the videos with that super feminine tranny back in the dat? She had the black hair and he fucked her on the floor and on a counter? Oh man what a classic what are their names again?

Pretty sure this is 100% underage and a mentally I'll trap kys OP

I definitely wouldnt. I have banged 3 traps (well ive been banged by 1 and sucked all their dicks... didnt actually penetrate any of them myself) so im into the dick.

But the generic white girl look is gross to me. I would literally rather fuck jazz jennings, because at least she has brown hair

So what does this picture mean? The light has shined the way to you to like pedo tranny dick? Or you are blinded by the gayness

She looks below the age of consent.

honestly u cant tell. she is so freaking gorgeous!

I dont like white girls. She looks like a used up slut. Nice propaganda, loser.

Brooke you bitch you owe me 200 dollars unless you come to Odessa Texas and live with me

I still care about you

I really wish she wouldn't tan like that what a shame

dude i dont know you... post the payment transaction... *runs away from weirdo*

Bad bait. Thats not how Brooke talks. I would know, that bitch took 200 dollars from me that was for a ticket to Odessa Texas and she ignored me

its literally my trip code, stop making weird rumors henty

Just these weird Scandinavian genetics under some circumstances, she isn't that tanned

Attached: 1546468176522.gif (268x151, 835K)

Attention-whoring parasite alert. Clear the thread. Pool's closed due to camwhore AIDS.