Is women throwing themselves at this guy making anybody else question lifting...

is women throwing themselves at this guy making anybody else question lifting? why am i working so hard when he cries at movie trailers and gets it all

Attached: 1555559022666.jpg (1437x817, 151K)

Who in the fuck is throwing themselves over to him he is travelling with his "wife" and has split beds for fucks sake

HONK

Notice how uber s*yb*ys like video game youtube channels are annoying, ugly, and shit personality
Also notice how they have a lot of money despite little to no talent, its called gold digging my friend

>women throwing themselves at this guy

he's married

Attached: 12417862098139.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

stop lifting for women faggot

who the fuck is this guy?

fpbp
he doesn't even fuck his wife

>women are virtue signaling to trick soibois
>thinking this literal cuck is getting any pussy

I hate how he prefaces the reaction by saying he's been "waiting so long" for this. The last Star Wars came out like a year ago.

VIRTUE SIGNALLING

You actually think what women say about men on social media in any way reflects the truth?

women getting 50k retweets saying they want to date him, he's gone viral and they love him

Attached: 1555544165687.png (640x380, 41K)

none of these women are saying they'd date him

one woman called him a nerd and is now getting death threats from other women

Attached: 1555545059590.png (640x630, 53K)

Is just pity, they would never talk to, date or fuck him. They only do this to feel better about themselves by making a supposed "bully victim" feel good.

Attached: 1548818221488.png (500x522, 120K)

to be fair, he does have a wife

not a wife but a fiancee, he also said on a deleted video they are waiting until marriage for sex as both are still virgins

they have separate beds at home

>separate beds
>wife is at "the spa" while he's weeping over a star wars trailer

Come on dude, we all know what the game is.

They would never fuck him, it's just women virtue signaling. It's the same reason they'll adopt fucked up foster animals or adopt 20 brown children.

are those women claiming to want to date him?

Poor guy, she's fucking chad behind his back.

Do you guys remember dancing man from back in 2015? It's the same situation. Tons of women came to his defense when they saw Jow Forums was bullying him and even threw a big virtue signal party for him, but as far as I know he didn't get laid afterwards.

Attached: dancingman.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>women getting 50k retweets saying they want to date him, they love retweets
ftfy

Were living in a clown world

women's websites writing entire articles dedicated to him now. he's never lifted once

Attached: 1555556299940.png (1393x716, 557K)

It's fake controversy being drummed up to advertise a move that is projected to fail massively. In 2 days this film trailer got 1/10th of the views The Joker trailer got and 1/20th of what the Infinity War trailer got.

so? What does he get from it?

>based and honk pilled

This. Even if this isn't a marketing ploy he gets NOTHING comparable to physical training from this

That’s literally what the thot said

Just because they want to virtue signal about about this cyberbullied bugman doesn't mean they want to fuck him.

women say shit like that all the time. They see some lonely autist and they say “he’s cute”, “you’re cool” or “I wanna be your girlfriend” but they don’t mean it, it’s just to show off to their friends about how much of a “””nice””” person they are.

this faggot LITERALLY started crying while looking at sand

Alannah is a cunt and she's ruined funhaus

Its just virtue signalling. None of them would actually date/fuck this guy. In fact he even evokes such a feminine vibe, they probably view him as a psuedo-woman.

They can all pretend how cute and nerdy he is on twitter but none of them are going to take his 4inch dick. What women do and what women say are two very different things and even then no one is saying they'd him. They're literally just using this man to make themselves look nicer so they can be more popular or get some chad dick, that the closest thing to getting legitimately cucked I can think of

Attached: unknown-22.png (1088x745, 847K)

she said she'd dare someone who's passionate and emotional like him, it's weasel words.

That's like women saying they want refugees. Non of the actually wants to house a nigger.

Not behind his back.

This is the shittiest marketing plan Disney has ever come up with. Sadly it’ll actually produce results from morons.

He's also a pasty chubby nerd who gets attention through being a pitiful nerd, he's literally the embodiment of pity sex

There's no shame in being a nerd, and no shame in having nerdy hobbies, but you and I both know that the attention he's getting from any woman who may be throwing any bone his way is nothing more than them going "look at me, I think this pasty nerd deserves vagina! Pat my ass!" Or some other princess brat bullshit.

It's not a sin to build yourself, it's not a sin to see where you can go. What is a sin is caving in just to attain some fleeting particle of something from someone that gives tones to everyone else everyday

Now stop caring about some pasty nerd getting attention and get back to lifting. This isn't about getting attention, this is about being more than you thought you could be.

Attached: 1534354911161.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

He's just a disgusting normalfaggot, the ultimate NPC

What women say and do are 2 different things. Someday youll learn this, hopefully from Jow Forums and not the hard way. Kinda like when i see a big tiddied sheboon i get so horny i think about windramming her as i fuck but in real life l wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole

>women
>opinions
Why should I care?

Hah his name is Butts

What annoys me the most in these kind of reaction vids is how fake and forcibly overacted it is.

>writing an article about a reaction video about a movie
Mind you, there are also articles about vlog videos.

Paid for by Disney. Guaranteed.

I doubt it. As much as it pains me to believe this, bugmen of this caliber are very much real. I know he's an extreme example (which is the reason he went viral in the first place) but for some people watching Star Wars and Marvel movies literally is the core of their lives.

>I havent been excited for a SW movie since the last SW movie.
srsly these guys are brain dead

Except markiplier, he has goddamn alpha genes. He literally plays vidya and cries bitch tears for a living and he somehow is chad incarnate.

The guy making these posts is spamming them on every board he can.

Go to bed, Spoole

He's a skinnyfat hapa faggot with high estrogen and an army of underage children for a fanbase
I want to go to viewnam and sign a contract where we fight to the death and I knock his fucking head off and bite fucking chunks out of him for protein

are you retarded, this guy is the hottest thing on Jow Forums right now, it's not one poster lmao

> as far as I know he didn't get laid afterwards.

what, did you interview his penis?

Fake news.

Let's wait and see how many times he gets laid as a result. I'm willing to bet a days pay that it will be precisely zero

was this guy actually popular before or is he only getting attention because metokur roasted him on stream?

This makes me angry

forgottten about in a week

most of his videos had a couple hundred views when I watched the aforementioned trainwreck the other day.

I had a classmate in middle school her last name was Butts. My home room class had my gym teacher who was an ex marine. When he did roll call he called everyone by their last name. Except hers. He’d say “Nina”

Meanwhile I can't get happy about anything.

trust me women DON'T want to date or fuck this guy lmao despite the post, they don't mean it

>this happened years ago
bros...

Attached: 9182362616.jpg (550x366, 28K)

>marketing plan
Srsly? Because all I get from this is "This is what you look like if you like Star Wars".

Women will chase money and financial stability. She may be married to a nerd who's got cash, but she's choking on chads cock behind the scenes.

>chad incarnate.
>alpha genes
You need to be 18+ to post here, kid
Take your camwhore worship back to rebbid

Attached: All honks must fucking honk.jpg (1024x576, 200K)

I want to see his wife, because either she's a 2/10 slampig that settled or a woman looking for a betabux provider.

>mfw I realize it's been seven years since evangelion 3.0

Attached: tumblr_nbxfj61r6u1qalc4ro1_500[1].png (500x667, 631K)

The women defending him are SJW and he is the embodiment of what SJW want men to become: asexual, non-threatening manchildren who only get hysterical over pop-culture garbage. This is the only reason why they come to the rescue, it's beyond virtue signalling at this point.

what's her fucking problem. women really ruin everything

legit question: what is the issue with being a non-threatening male?
why exactly can't you just lift and be normal and instead you gotta go full "leave humanity behind" mode

Attached: 1548627637820.gif (150x150, 189K)

To be fair, there are more intelligent ways to put what she's trying to say.

For feminists, a man lifting weights is de facto threatening

any man is threatening to feminists, but i get you point

you're in for a rude shock if you think whoring out your dignity for theatrics is a better game than discipline and responsibility