Boogie will become a chad in your lifetime

>boogie will become a chad in your lifetime
goddamn

Attached: file.png (476x528, 263K)

>chad
HAHAHHAA no, the fat faggot gave up

those shit teeth look so clownish, surely the "extremely fake-looking ultrawhite" ones aren't the only type available? do they have naturally colored ones? and why are they titled to far outward in his mouth? it's like his lips can barely close around them

looks like that faceapp meme shit

That's what I thought when I saw it but holy shit it's real. I'm getting the same surgery when I'm his age, no doubt about it.

not if i kill myself now

Attached: 10424321_812916082089555_6335365889385306262_n.jpg (500x375, 29K)

it's still 100 times better than the rotting remains of his old teeth. I had to look away when he showed his mouth in his newest video.

Wtf are they off center?

>the guy who said people should be locked up for hurting feelings
>chad

AHAHAHAHAHA

Cope harder haters.

Attached: wse.png (1025x800, 1.24M)

Kek they look photoshoped

How the fuck did he eat anything without being in constant pain, let alone enough to keep being fat? Those looked horrific.

Boogie is already dead, his body just hadn't caught up with the concept yet. Imagine the state of his heart, his vasculature. He must have s everal aneurysms ready to burst, on top of all the blockages in his arteries. Exercise won't fix 40 years of neglect.

now all he needs is shin extension surgery

>boogies a fat loser I'm way better than him
>boogies got shit teeth anyway, I'm still better than him
Coming soon
>boogies lost his loose skin I'm still better than him... Right?

Boogie has literally chadified himself on the patreon dollars of his emotional slave army while you rot.

>giant fake set of teeth bolted into his mouth so he can continue stuffing his face until his stomach staples pop and he dies from the interior explosion
At least were not speaking German.

>Stapled my stomach together, guess I'll eat just like before the surgery
>Replaced my teeth, guess I don't have to bother with oral hygiene just like before

He's a despicable blob that tries quick fixes to his problems rather than making a lasting effort that demands work and discipline from him. If my post gets repeating digits he will die this year.

You're just jelly he can buy his way out of problems while you're stuck right where you are.

He resembles jelly more than me

Even if I had that kind of money, relying on a neverending parade of corrective surgery is no substitute for discipline. Even if doctors could wave a magic wand and make him an 8% bodyfat Chad right now he'd still have lost the majority of his lifespan living as a fat cuck.

Have we officially been mogged lads? He’s literally become the faceapp

I dig him, but he made some poor ones so the dirty work. He could have shaven for himself, or wash his hair. He is a grimy fuck. I wonder if he smells. But sure, on camera, everyone is playing it nice.

His teeth look nice, but will he ever be able to speak properly again?

Attached: 9064761400e28da27141ad01ed59a805.png (908x912, 118K)

Yes but he still have a double edged personality.

He might seem to be nice but for everyone that watches him livestream it's just a persona.

Fuck off boogie. If you didn’t know, Jow Forums is for FITNESS

He looks so fucking weird holy shit

He kinda looks like jack nicholson in the 2nd pic

>do they have naturally colored ones?

Wouldn't we say "teeth of color"?

Attached: ZomboMeme 18042019011525.jpg (512x400, 61K)

Just imagine taking a gold cart, getting up to 60 mph and ramming it in Boogie's massive husk of a body. While itself it wouldn't do much damage, I'm hoping the ripples would burst those aneurisms you mentioned, as well as staples in his stomach.

He actually looks based

fit don't hate because someone is making it

Imagine paying for results instead of working for them.

Attached: 1536361611157.jpg (499x499, 191K)

Always one step ahead

So that's why I was getting really familiar vibes from that photo.

so was he lying about failing for the last few months or? fucked up if so

He hasn’t lost shit lmao

I hope he takes proper care of them. A lot of brainless don't realise that these teeth aren't indestructible, and the gums are still vulnerable so he needs to be brushing these badboys 3 times a day

These implants are for people who are autistic about their dental hygiene who take great care of their mouth, anyone who doesn't want to take such autistic care should really just stick to dentures to avoid the painful gum issues they cause if not properly taken care of

his wife got BLACKED

Is he wannabe Tom Cruise?

Attached: kIKUTr9.jpg (1030x1439, 879K)

it looks real weird, but he looks better than he did before in some uncanny way.

he looks like a different person altogether.

Why does he not get his beard trimmed or just shave that shit off?

because of the neckfat

He went from 1/10 to 2/10
What a chad transformation

nice thanks for the cringe

He is still morbidly obese and has wasted all the good years of his life
Even if he manages to lose weight, he will end up having loose skin
He has already fucked his life up beyond repair

Boogie is a prime example that at some point you can become so pathetic that you can only fail upwards.

In a fee months they'll look natural

he looks even worse

He just blends it, he then drinks it.

This looks really unnatural and offputting. Doubled by the fact that he has these perfect teeth and the rest of him is a horror show.

Damn boogie is looking good

Attached: 8D19D0E0-360B-440C-B5C9-C4F0517CCCE1.jpg (1536x2048, 299K)

Morbidly obese man is now only obese. Why does this gimp get spammed here?

ok lets be honest here guys he looks infinitely better. still needs to lose a ton of weight tho but he can actually make it one day if he doesn't die first

Yeah it'll take a bit of getting used to but he'll be back to speaking normally in a week maybe.

If he keeps doing it and isnt trolling you'll all look SO bad lmao

>starts going to the gym
>has the money and fame
>becomes the living looksmaxx king from fat beta cuck to onions alpha fuck

Attached: Kenny-Powers-From-Eastbound-Down.jpg (640x960, 113K)

Maybe when he drops another 300 lbs and stops trying to shove fence posts up his cavernous ass.

fat bastard said he isn't planning on losing a pound down from 350 and that he wants to eat whatever the fuck he wants
guy's a real scumbag

Boogie self promotion

>Become a chad

Name 1 chad with fake teeth?

Whitened maybe, but actual plastic?

Hes still a fat fuck

Sure he looks a whole lot better than he did before but he'll never be a chad. The best he can hope for at this point is low tier normie looks

Attached: boogie.png (609x525, 45K)

Should boogie honestly consider roiding at this point? He could lose a ton of fat and fill out a lot of the loose skin with muscle

The positives would outweigh the negatives for him, plus it's not like he has his health to worry about anyway

Attached: 636450390846148958-JPG-SculpSureBA-Submental1-SidebySide.jpg (534x401, 26K)

>cut hair
>eyes half closed
>shorter facial hair
>teeth fixed

WOAH WHAT A CHAD

>we could even film it for you
Do we have footage of boogie working out? Or any type of physical activity

why on Jow Forums though. does he do it all over the internet? I'm an old man I don't understand how being internet famous works

I fucking hate how he shills himself here, the same with Betadestiny.

>why on Jow Forums though
Because people on here are obsessed with him and everything he does. Doesn’t matter if you love or hate him, more views = more money in his pocket

am I the only one that think those teeth look weird?

>operation to remove have his stomach so he can't eat
>false teeth
>chad

Reminder to report ALL boogie threads

Attached: boogie.jpg (1021x731, 140K)

Fuck off faggot

K

Attached: 1F68DE25289845AAA5561CBC45DF5CE1.jpg (600x700, 29K)

Bro you are criticizing a 4X year old manchild, he is literally just high IQ Chris Chan.

If he manages to lose weight (X doubt) he can just pay for another surgery to fix all the loose skin, money is not his problem because all those teeth costed him AT THE VERY MINIMUM 20k but it could've been 40k easy

>boogie
>high IQ
Lol

Keeping it real here.

The reason people like him is because he is fat and weird looking, the more "pretty" he makes himself the more unpopular he will become and the less money his channel will bring in.

By any means necessary, if it works for him how you gonna hate. Post body

You first, boogie. The only thing you know how to do is to throw money at problems to fix them.

Turns out you just have to have money to become chad. I could never afford this.

Get rich then. No excuses

So is it settled then?

Money > genes

Boogie is out there banging milfs while you all seethe.

Attached: reacve.png (2048x1536, 3.94M)

>soul/soulless

why is he brusied around his eyes>??

with thirty? Nah m8 wait till your teeth break

oh fuck i just realised he looks like jim, the admin of ate chan

Buying fake teeth and a haircut won't change the fact that after nearly a year with a surgery to do most of the work for him he plateaued and in about two or three months he gained ten pounds back

He's still a fat loser, that has yet to change. If anything he's making negative progress nowadays.

dubs and he dies next month

No matter how chad he looks through surgery, he'll never be a chad at heart.

He's the same person on the inside no matter what he does.
Unless I'm wrong, maybe he could form a new personality just by not being obese.

what motivates a crybaby like him to go through with a procedure like this

you haven't seen the picture of his old teeth after they were removed, have you?

People here said this surgery would kill him in 10 years.

I googled it, people live a long fucking time after this surgery.

But I'm betting it won't take 10 years anyway.

He looks like Adam Sandler

Jack Nicholson's teeth have always been 10/10. Also, he was really charismatic when he was younger. Just watch "On flew over the cuckoos nest", you don't see guys like him in cinema anymore. Everything's infested with basedboys now.

I have and it was disgusting but this fat pig should just off himself and give his money to charity instead of spending money on a body that is internally, externally and mentally disgusting and dead in 2 years