What is the best routine for this body type?

What is the best routine for this body type?

Attached: 54DB2894-297D-4E76-AE9E-27C52EAC6402.jpg (573x845, 183K)

You will never pass

Tits or gtfo

Are you calling me a tranny? I’m not. Obviously I have a very feminine body shape and weak arms.

Any good routines?

neck hangs til failure

Squatting on my face

Attached: 1544836237168.jpg (699x485, 60K)

A steady diet of pixels.

read the fucking sticky
alternatively get naked. i mean like in the end its anonymous so what do you have to lose

>Are you calling me a tranny? I’m not.
You are.

The sticky doesn’t load

cut some weight (eat less, run more) and start SS. most people complain that its leg heavy but this would be ideal anyways for a chick.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 12.02.50 AM.png (983x361, 90K)

You really need to post nude. We can't make out key details of your skeletal structure with that outfit and your arms in the way.

I give you a sticky load in your boipussy bby

The picture is very blurry, for a woman is thought you'd be better at taking those lmao. Regardless do some strength training and get bigger thighs and ass to match those really good hips

Mmmmmmm.

What’s SS?

What

would you like to arrive there, leave, or enter?

Leave

Starting Strength
basically if i remember right its
DAY A:
>Squat 5x3
>Press 5x3
>Deadlift 5x1
DAY B:
>Squa 5x3
>Bench 5x3
>Deadlift 5x1
Done every other day, alternating A and B days with accessories like barbell rows and chinups/pullups
if youre actually interested in lifting go fuckin buy Rippetoes books. never failed me as a beginner

On your knees, face down, hands behind your back, taking my penis.

Literally don't do anything, please, I'm begging you. Why do all hot girls want to get rid of the best body type of all time? It's counter-intuitive. It doesn't make sense. Please, God, no, just give me this once. Just give me a chance. Just don't do anything and please please please please PLEASE just plop yourself down in bed like a cute ball of squishy dough.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING. JUST STOP EXERCISING. DON'T CHANGE. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE PLEASE GOD JUST SIT ON MY FACE GOD IT'S SO UNFAIR FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Hip thrusts, mine or yours

A phone not from 2005

Ss and - 500 from your tdee

check out this faggot

Sex

Take care over there K

Attached: 1554269627963.jpg (570x570, 89K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: thinking about you hurting.png (221x228, 11K)

Was waiting for this one.

good skeletal and fat distribution and if your ass also not flat just do some fucking meme exercises for muscles and you will achieve thicc body while losing enough fat.
cam quatliy is shitty but assume you have no tits so better going full thicc is your only hope

if you go thicc: potentially 8-8.5/10

STOP EATING BREAD

Fuck you buddy, bread is awesome

Attached: bread.jpg (1248x832, 69K)

upvoted for ebin reddit humour xddd
faggots

Attached: 1551237419966.gif (607x609, 754K)

fuck off op

He fucked it up. Look.

THat's because he copied it directly from funnyjunk which dublicates it

show peeny

suckinginyourgut/10

you have nice hips

start permabulking and get on SS or SL5x5 and be my thicc breeding cow

Eat

Attached: 1555001444923.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

Goddamn...like a wholesome, scrumptious amber heard

This to be honest.

Fuck off fatty enabler

>being low t

Attached: 1555266167504.jpg (200x200, 12K)

post body fatso

I’m not I’m just wearing clothes that actually fit me

These are shit

please fart in my face