/fat/ - thirsty for soda thursday edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For calorie junkies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous:

Attached: 1484184581020.jpg (737x758, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3CJilSQb!b8p1yo0HNynzG8MZ0TwHqIxeG-4M596By7KZSodO27k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we saw you delete the friday thread user. SHAME

CONFESS

Attached: 1515997246399.png (1229x1160, 58K)

No you didn't

Attached: 1460684188781.jpg (337x372, 23K)

The past couple of weeks have been a cycle of binging, guilt-purging and fitting every spare moment I have into cardio.

I'm going to blow up like a fucking balloon if I don't get this shit in control by the time I hit my goal weight.

I stopped counting calories for a full week. I didn't even realize and i ended up gaining 5 lbs

ate 4 pieces of walmart sushi today, 100 calories total

i dont feel bad

Don't purge, Google bulimia teeth to cure that habit

Week 4 out of 5 of "final" -1000kcal cut ongoing, current weight 82kg, a bit below 16%BF. I start to get really tired and am now struggle to maintain the same level in all my compound lift, with a small decrease in OVP. Continuing to run 5km on an almost daily base. Technically 2kg to loose on 10 day so will probably not reach my objectives, but I plan to follow it by a few weeks at 750-500kcal of deficit to have a smooth transition to maintenance, so hopefully that will do it.
Plan to do way less cardio in May anyway, this shit takes up too much of my free time.

I ate 4400 calories.
Although I also walked 6 miles.

I really hurt my knees today. Actually, it fucking hurts to walk at all right now. Im around 53bmi and I want to lose more weight by exercising so I went on the treadmill for a bit. I thought that maybe a light jog would be good for me. You know, just jump into it. I was wrong and now I'm in a ton of pain.

I only ate 4 eggs yesterday on my OMAD

Yeah, you got a point.

It's like no matter how much weight you lose, that ability to just eat and eat and never stop, it never goes away. Always have to mentally shut off the trap tap and bikelock it shut.

That's going to be a bitch to keep a tab on.

I have already written the permission slip to overeat this Easter in my mind.

I hope Jesus saves, because I can't.

Thinking about making ersatz diet Frito pie. Quest chips (140 cal), some ground bison (151 cals), a little fat free cheddar (?), and diced onions (?). Sound good?

I keep subconsciously sabotaging myself because I've lost so much weight already. If I could just lose 8 - 10 more pounds I'd be able to start eating maintenance, but because I'm so close I keep having cheat days and binge meals and setting myself back

I ate so much deep fried food and ice cream today that I feel sick and gained 3 pounds of water weight for instance

Sounds pretty good. Remember to factor in the oil/butter/sauce whatever you use as well.

Post your day, anons. Here's mine:

Attached: 4-17 food for the day.png (853x813, 51K)

48 bmi here. My knees can take it but my ankles and heart are constantly crying to give up.

A protein bar, some sweet potato bread and at least three thousand calories at an all you can eat buffet.

Gains Jesus forgive me

bait

Yeah, my dude, I waited until I was like 27 BMI to get into jogging. Even at 40 BMI I wasn't getting much further than like half a street and would regret it.

Take it easy, dude. Elliptical and swimming are good fatty-ankle/knee/joint friendly cardio.

Why do you think its bait?

Attached: 1551055252187.jpg (372x268, 13K)

>use navy calculator for bf%
>29%
pls kill

Attached: 1500509865989.jpg (900x879, 142K)

Doesn't look like bait, just... very complex and micro-managed. Good for them. Hilarious that MFP dings you for too much protein, like the mommy-blogger weight loss tool for tools it is.

protein shakes help prevent hunger, whenever i have crazing i neck a scoop of the good stuff

No, that is bait.

Father, I ate the whole container of yogurt covered raisins.
3100 calories today father, first time going over 2200 in weeks. I will repent hard at the gym on Friday after my exams on Thursday

Attached: low voltage brainlet.png (645x729, 82K)

Since there ain't no /fast/ general , can I use this soduim bicarbonate for snake juice
it says "for haemodialysis concentrate"

Attached: 1555565768977.jpg (4000x2000, 2.5M)

I use a food scale if that helps, but it's definitely not bait

Attached: 1489905796051.jpg (640x480, 18K)

No you cannot.

why tho

What does the muslamic writing say?

>chocolate bar
>chocolate
>milk
>chocolate bar
>milk
>chocolate
>normal food x 3

>camel jockey runes

user, I...

Of course it is. Why would you respond? The fuck is the matter with you. Just ignore.

Or maybe you can. Idk I dont fast nor this is a fast general, so I just gave you advice. Might be good, might be bad. Just like fasting

Bicarb soda is like the cheapest, easiest thing to get in any grocery store, user, why even risk it?

Attached: 1516244395145.png (1229x1160, 60K)

its not. Thats actually how CICOfags eat. Sugar and chocolate all day, calorie is a calorie bro

Not here , there's only baking powder

oh come on, mine isn't that bad, I only went 500 over TDEE for one day

Attached: c30[1].png (1000x1091, 141K)

IM ALL UP IN THAT GLORY HOLE S O NOT THAT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>can't stay sleep without quetiapine
>don't feel tired without mirtazipine
>both increase appetite
>withdrawl from mirtazipine gives me intense headaches
>stress from constant pain, no sleep, no structure is making me binge eat
>can't stand the fact I'm binge eating so I force it back up

What the fuck do I do? I'm stuck in this fucking cycle of not being able to sleep, stressing, eating, taking an anti depressant to sleep, waking up 18 hours later having slept half of the day, missing an entire day's worth of activity (Or waking up feeling too fucking exhausted to do anything) and still feeling so shitty I want to binge eat more. What the fuck do I do? What do I fucking do?!? I can't sleep, I can't stay awake, I can't be pain fucking free, I can't even muster the energy to go to gym, and when I can I feel like I'm gonna pass out after a couple of minutes, and I feel like that then what the fuck is the point in going? The caffeine to stay awake fucking hurts, and even if I go to bed at a reasonable time on the mirtazipine I sleep way too fucking long
fucking help me please, I was doing so god damn well this year at 3st lost and now my mind is all fucked up and I don't know why

are these things good for ya? they're really yummy and i've been having one or two a day while on the go

Attached: 8157zrNXhPL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1284, 196K)

i ate some dark chocolate granola pieces and a bowl of cereal and only half an onion in addiiton to my diet

me too bro

Attached: wojak hugs pepe.png (500x382, 57K)

they are full of sugar and chemicals

bait

Still 260 pounds at 6'1.
But able to do knuckle push ups now.
Feels good man.

I'm 186 lbs and 5'6'
I'm only eating 1500 calories a day
why the FUCK am i only losing a pound every week and a half? Its so slow.

>1500 calories a day
>why the FUCK am i only losing a pound every week and a half
>1500 cals a day
>1500

Hmm I fucking wonder. This has to be bait. No one is this stupid.

I came for /fph/ fuck you nigger name your shit differently you pig

heres a riddle: if being fat is your problem now what was your problem before you became fat

>heres a riddle: if being fat is your problem now what was your problem before you became fat

my parents feeding me pounds of junkfood you edgelord retard. fuck off to your cancerous fph thread

Been cutting for about a month on 2000 cal a day

Last week I've stopped and have been eating about 3000 a day

I don't want to weigh myself because I've probably undone all the hard work

I'm 6'2 , about 85kg and about 14% bf

You're probably only in a 600 calorie deficit, if I were to guestimate your TDEE being around 2100 calories. Are you measuring everything with a food scale? Are you doing any additional exercise for more calories to burn, getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water? There are many factors to consider, but ultimately it is your TDEE being at a point where 1500 calories is only enough for you to lose a pound within the time of a week, or week and a half like you're saying.

I eat processed sugar every day and I hate it

I walk for two hours a day, sometimes i go to the pool or jog. I've also been doing stairs.
I live a sedentary lifestyle when im not working out though, so my TDEE is around 2500

I measure absolutely everything autistically and drink mostly only water. I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a day.

I feel like i should do more of a deficit since its so slow, but even with this i'm left hungry.

Oh well i guess. All progress is good progress.

>too lazy to cook or buy groceries today
>Went out and bought 1000 calories of popeye's for breakfast

Attached: 1515712384796.jpg (1013x1072, 90K)

>so my TDEE is around 2500

laughingwhoreseatingsalad.jpg

I need help, send help
I need a snack that tastes good

You went directly from -1000kcal to maintenance ? Aren't you supposed to slowly decrease your deficit ?

Peanut butter(chunky) on crackers. That is a good snack.

I got leg cramps in both legs last night so I'm cancelling leg day today

Attached: 1463330157558.jpg (340x372, 69K)

how?

Attached: 1553250224639.jpg (720x537, 39K)

You do know that is a sign of blood clots right?

Ate a small bag of fake Haribo thinking it be like 120cal.... nope 347

This was the first time I've gotten a cramp in a while, so I'm just going to take an advil and hope its nothing

>blood clot
>take blood thinner to let clot pass easier in system

? I aint no doctor, but that sounds stupid.

I FEEL IT IN FINGERS
I FEEL IT IN MY TOES
FOOD IS ALL AROUND ME
AND SO THE HUNGER GROWS

>actually bounced back 10kg after dropping 45kg
fuck rice

advil isn't a blood thinner

bait

Don't give bad advice. And for all you cunts who don't believe me, literally just google it.

I had a good day yesterday

Attached: Capture.png (757x909, 52K)

Just cracked and ate 3000 calories of food today. I've been dieting for 8 months and have lost 25 pounds. Over the last few weeks, I've cracked and gained 3 pounds. My fat mother keeps guilt-tripping me into going out to eat with her and I keep thinking about whether I should just get my own place and move out.
On the bright side, I ran my first 10 minute mile the other day!

You treat blood clots with blood thinners
And advil barely and temporarily affects clotting especially at low doses
People at risk of heart attacks take aspirin to prevent clots
t. pharmacy student

I came back from a trip last week and I'm still eating like shit. It disrupted my routine but also it's a problem of willpower. Used some credit to join a dietbet so I can't slack off anymore.
Let's refuse greasy good together boys.

Attached: 6525D75C73DA49E2BBE91FEABC9DB848.jpg (1242x1496, 2.16M)

Starting my diet tomorrow. My last meal for today was a bucket of family sized kfc extra crispy chicken with two sides of mashed potatoes, wedges, 4 pieces of corn cobs, 2 liter mug root beer, package of party sized hot Cheetos and a bowl of rocky road ice cream.
My current weight is 277 5’5” aiming to be at a healthy 200 by the summer. Will I make it bro’s?

No way. Summer is like two months away... Maybe by the end if you were amazingly strict.

mega.nz/#!3CJilSQb!b8p1yo0HNynzG8MZ0TwHqIxeG-4M596By7KZSodO27k

Fat loss forever by Layne Norton

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-172104_Drive.jpg (1079x1391, 533K)

This post makes me miss Zaxbys and Chik fil a. I guess it's a good thing I moved to Wyoming. There isn't much out here.

reminder /fat/:

>no momma love no big fatass chyl

Attached: mommabertha.png (983x554, 993K)

sw: 366 - 16th April 2019
today: 357
begone retained water!

It gets harder from here just so you know, that initial weightloss is always the easiest so just keep counting calories and exercising even if you might stay the same weight for a week.

broke a plateau by 1lbs last night and I swear I felt it before I weighed in.

Attached: wnw4ca83paxx.jpg (1600x900, 248K)

Is the ready made rotisserie chicken they have at Walmart or other supermarkets a good item to diet on?

Thanks user you are a true bro

Decided to have a small cheat(still under tdee) and bough potato chips and surprisingly they've left me feeling fad for the rest of the day unlike clean food. Too bad they have no nutrition for so many calories

I weight myself almost every morning, but only record the weight once a week, and I can easily tell when I'm lighter and heavier. Think it has to do with the bloat and how much water body saved from last day..

Just water fast until you’ve hit a healthy weight you dumb fatties.

Supplement electrolytes

I'm 5'11 207lbs and my TDEE is 2400. Your TDEE is not 2500.

Cramps during sleep can be a sign of too low minerals. For me it is usually Magnesium. I just take a supplement the next day and I am fine for the next one or two months.

>diet
>stop, desire for food comes back a shitload stronger and gain it all back and more
>diet
>???
>death

I think I need to stop dieting.

diet is a meme word, you either change your life and get your shit together full stop, or you take a temporary """"""""""""diet"""""""""""" and yoyo like a dumbass.

Even thinking of it as a diet implies you'll go back to "normal" and be fat again, so what's the point

No, thanks. Not only would I like to keep my muscles but I also want to lift.

Attached: 1513983919366.png (1243x559, 98K)

Stop eating you dumb fuck let your body burn all the fat off. It is literally reserve energy in case of you not eating food. It’s 10000 times easier to get thin by not eating than dieting. Let your body go into fasting mode ffs

Why do you people insist on putting food in your body every goddamn day

Is keto a meme diet?

Stick to your containment thread

Why is it any of your business how people diet, fucking faggot. Fastfags are the jehovah's of dieting I swear.

not as long as you use CICO as the underlying basis
that said, gotta remember you're trying to change up your entire eating habits as well and part of that is learning to eat carbs in moderation

think about it, what do you really get from shoveling pizza into your mouth? temporary mouth pleasure then extreme guilt and probably acid reflux - there's no point to it
the reason you constantly crave food is because you have developed resistances to hormones, like leptin and insulin, that interact with eachother to tell your body to stop eating by consistently ignoring those signals for years