Is being a fit turbomanlet /really/ that much better than giving up and kysing?

is being a fit turbomanlet /really/ that much better than giving up and kysing?

Attached: 1555555324945.jpg (1080x645, 35K)

Depends of how atractive your FACE is

Look at him trying to look intimidating by putting his had on Jeff's shoulders like he's some little kid while this all back fires and Jeff's facial expression shows us he's annoyed by alex and thinking to himself "bro, what the fuck is your problem"

give up on what? fucking women won't make you happy anyway so you're not giving up much desu

What makes you happy user

>give up on what
being respected by others for one, manlets are literally looked down on by everyone no matter what they do. they have to cope with the fact that they will always be inferior to everyone else.

look at you with psychology degree reading a screenshot of a video.

When someone blinks in a picture do you assume they are sleeping?

I like the when the manlets fight amongst themselves

One's own consciousness which does not rely on external factors for fulfillment. Nothing you gain from the outside world can fulfill you, it's all temporary.
Alex has a shitton of followers so I'm pretty sure a lot of people respect him, primarily for what he says rather than what he looks like.

>One's own consciousness which does not rely on external factors
Example

Isn't he like 1.7m? Bit extreme to say that's turbo manlet right?

5'10 turbo manlet reporting in

Meditation and Kriya Yoga. Ramana Maharshi is an example of a man who no longer needed anything from the outside world and lived the rest of his life isolated in a cave. Bit of an extreme example but that's essentially the aim - to improve the quality of your consciousness to the point where you have no needs.

>just become lovotomized bro
No thanks

It's literally the opposite. You live your day-to-day life lobotomized. Meditation is progressive overload for increasing your awareness and science has backed this up.

based

what i would give to watch alex power bottom jeff's cute little manlet cock

Attached: 1551580202120.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Alex is a perfect example of a manlet that overcompensates and is clearly insecure about his height when he claims that he isn't. Its unbearable and it makes you really dislike the guy and hate him for his height even more lol.

Attached: 1549438012314.png (278x300, 140K)

That's approaching king of manlets status, user. Turbo manlet is 5'6 and under.

what makes alex an overcompensating manlet exactly? 5'5 here, don't want to end up like that. havent watched enough of him to know

Stop posting these gay ass texts.
I know you've always been the same motherfucker. You always reuse the same image.

Attached: reaction 30.jpg (373x291, 29K)

Watch copedestiny and it'll all make sense.
Cope makes a few good points, but the other half of his content is hardcore unwarranted nitpicking.

Watch copedestiny on YouTube he perfectly displays Alex's hypocrisies and insecurities.

If you don't want to end up like Alex, you need to loosen up and stop being so defensive all the time thinking that everybody's out to dig on you and treat you lesser than the average height dude. Don't get me wrong there are douches out there that'll do just that but you shouldn't be trying to interact with them in the first place.

Attached: IMG_20190411_034338_097.jpg (406x406, 27K)

Fucking love that channel so much

Attached: giga chad.jpg (1307x2040, 1.18M)