Yeah this guy isn't natty, why does he keep lying to his fanbase...

youtube.com/watch?v=ebEUCji4N-s
yeah this guy isn't natty, why does he keep lying to his fanbase? the sooner he comes clean the easier the future will be for him

Attached: the bugez.jpg (640x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i3ogZNbiQLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask me how I know you're under 6ft. Go ahead.

How could you possibly know
>inb4 angry manlet cope

god i cant wait to have a home gym someday

I honestly can't even begin to comprehend how sad you must be as a human to be bitter and jealous of Eric. Dude is nothing but a positive influence on all of lifting. He inspires so much passion and is nothing but wholesome. I amazes me that anyone would want to tear him down. I am sorry for whatever condition you are enduring to inspire such bitterness.

Manlet cope

>yeah this guy isn't natty, why does he keep lying to his fanbase?

Same reason every other fake natty on youtube does. They make their shekels by convincing noobies that they could totally look like them if they just follow their meme routine.

The reality is that we already know what you need to do to get big as a natty, all the info is out there for free, so these guys juice up and start doing retarded shit in front of the camera to get attention.

Is he selling anything though? I didn't check his channel before and his "stay natty bros" seems convincing, at least that's a good message right?

no but hes trying to get as popular as he can on the wwe stage, thats his main goal in life right now and yt is just a way to boost his career

Fakes his lifts.

He has never admitted to steroids, and him joining the WWE is only a recent thing.
So it can't be true that he's only denying to look good to the public.

I used to watch him when his videos would get between 5-10 views per video.
Long before he believed he could make it on youtube or anywhere else.
He was piss poor, had a very stressful life, and basically lived to lift.
He had nothing to defend and was still adamant he wasn't using.

This. His videos are like mainlining pre workout straight into your veins.

youtu.be/i3ogZNbiQLY

Hi Eric

>t. Eric

dont see a reason why he would lie though, he doesnt try to sell his viewers anything and with that body he probably gets enough attention for his body in real life and doesnt need any more from anonymous persons on the internet

excuse me what

Everyone denies roid usage, brainlet. What does he stand to gain from admitting that he uses illegal substances?

>Is he selling anything though?

Yeah, himself. He's built himself a youtube following and he's a WWE wrestler now.

Holy shit got me laughing on the ferry

Attached: APPLE_PIE.png (208x232, 113K)

Who fucking cares enough about YouTube people to fucking want to “expose them” or even worse the people fucking sucking up to them?

Like why do you care so much about someone you don’t know?! It’s not even a sports personality who’s achievements you can follow...he’s literally just some fucking guy. Why does anyone care enough either way? God I feel so old.

he gets random drug tests as part of WWE

many successful wrestlers have been fired/suspended from WWE for testing positive. Eric is a nobody as a WWE employee so he would be kicked to the wayside if he was using steroids and caught

Some people right out don't care and I understand them. They don't owe you honesty in that regard. There's many fake natties who don't bother about hiding their non-natty status neither do they care about telling you. In the end you need to decide what you believe in and not them. He's clearly top notch in terms of genetics and the fact that bugez stayed more or less injury free doing all the insanely unconventional shit he did speaks volumes of that. Besides, if we all don't test his blood for steroids at random we'll never know for certain anyway so stop bothering yourself with these thoughts. Go get some tuna and rice and go lifting you fags

Based

Honestly who gives a shit? Nothing he does will effect you in, you guys want to get caught up in the drama like it's Real Housewives.