Make post on Jow Forums

>make post on Jow Forums
>someone replies with a mean comment
>feel genuinely bothered, hurt, and upset
>think about it for weeks
Just fuck this earth.

Attached: 26518F82-C05F-41F9-9F6C-045B50D0E9A6.png (2000x1600, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this, along with
>get in an argument on Jow Forums
>gets heated in the slightest
>think extensively about how i would brutally beat and kill this stupid user for hours after thread ends
>in reality just hurt

Attached: 1535829861579.jpg (668x729, 37K)

It honestly hurts more when you try to be nice and civil, then you just get met with hostility. But yeah, anytime someone's mean to me I fantasise about violently murdering them and inflicting maximum pain on them.

I just don't post at all :^)
If I do post, I end up refreshing the thread continuously like a tard, waiting for someone to reply. But yeah, I genuinely feel like shit when someone insults me online. Also can't post when using VPN, so I have to disable it temporarily, thus exposing to my uni that I go here. I bet they have already had all kinds of red flags go off on me :^)

>get in an argument on Jow Forums about something I know a lot about
>completely BTFO the guy I'm arguing with
>he says "you're wrong and you're a faggot" and stops responsible
>feel unaccomplished and defeated even though know I was right

Yep. I can't tell which is worse: making a thread/post and having it go completely unanswered, or making a post and being responded with hostility and insults. The latter disturbs me so to the point where I feel like literally never posting again.

I find it hard to fantasize about killing someone I've never seen, what face do you give them on your fantasies?

when I'm max autistic I get up from my chair and do the basic motions, emulating hitting someone or kicking someone on the ground.

I'm in the last year of high school and talk about nigs and kikes on Jow Forums on regular chrome, I wonder why my teachers haven't said anything?

Btw, recently defended dakimakuras on reddit for the fuck of it and, despite doing my best to come up with valid arguements, I got trampled by the normie circlejerk of it being fucking hidden mysogyny or something. I don't even have a dakimakura.

Hahaha, you stupid cunt. Maybe try manning up instead of whining like a bitch

>Get into an argument on Jow Forums
>Constantly pray that he'll just stop replying after this message
>Pray he'll get bored or need to go somewhere
>Feel stone in my throat when updating thread and seeing his reply
>Regret ever posting in the first place and want to just browse in peace again
>Can't focus on other threads
>But I can't stop replying, or he wins

Attached: 1544052104920.png (883x830, 684K)

I mean, I'm just being paranoid. I'm sure they don't give a fuck what I do, but I can't help feeling nervous, still. I doubt they really watch anyone's traffic closely.

Never thought of this actually, I suppose I just think of a face like the obnoxious kid from polar express, but not the actual guy because I liked him.

I make so many threads that I think are fun and creative but they get ignored and I get a genuine feeling of humiliation and embarrasment to the point I leave Jow Forums for the day

Attached: 1535833580244.jpg (660x716, 69K)

>make a genuine connection due to common interests and thoughtful posts
>go away for awhile
>some faggot larps as me and says some fucked up shit
>mfw

Funny thing is, I wouldn't give out my contact anyway but I still get bothered that my anonymous reputation has been forever tarnished in the mind of another user

>see some redditor newfag intentionally doing stupid shit
>know that there's literally nothing i can do to stop him and the mods won't do anything either
>know that his kind are the majority on this site
>fantasize about torturing him to death

Attached: 1447749407021.png (1337x738, 248K)

>get in argument with unironic racist on Jow Forums
>someone eventually calls me a shitskin
>feel genuinely bothered that they don't realize how pointless being racist is unless you're a multi-millionaire grifter looking to maintain the status quo and hoard your wealth (even more ironic when it's a bible thumping grifter since it's stated multiple times in the bible that rich men don't get into heaven easily)
>think about it for 5 minutes
>continue about my life and fuck my white wife with the amusing knowledge that I'm contributing to the """genocide""" of the white race according to cumskins
>get dubs

Earth's alright.

Let's prank call some random number to make our depression go away. I'll start 19143800615

Maybe so, I sure hope it won't cost me my diploma or whatever. If it does I'm suing

Genuinely scared this'll happen to me one day. People lie when they say it's not important, I care about what other anons feel and especially what they feel about me, even if it's just for the thread

>ask simple question or make simple statement, not being hostile in the slightest
>get called a retard/faggot/dumbfuck etc.

I don't know why people need to be so angry all the time.

If this isn't bait, kill yourself.

>I got trampled by the normie circlejerk of it being fucking hidden mysogyny

First of all, don't post on Reddit.

Second of all, what was the basis for claiming it was hidden misogyny? I thought the knock on these was that it was pathetic. The guys who get them don't feel good enough for any woman, so it's hard for me to see how that's misogyny.

>I'm not good enough for any of you, you're all better than me, I'm just going to go over here and hug this pillow I bought.
>"YOU EVIL BIGOT!!!!!"

I don't get it.

>arguing with guy
>stop replying for about 20 minutes or so, thread goes to another subject
>throw in a response to the guy I was arguing with
>gets lost in the sea of other discussion
>technically won because no response to me

Works 60% of the time. My other tactic is to wait till a thread is going to 404 (when it shows on page 10 or something or has reached post limit), then respond to whoever I was arguing with. They can't get the last word in and I win.

You had me going until you claimed to be married.

Yeah OK Carlton Banks.

>Black guy
>Married
>BAKA

no :^)

>all non-whites are black

/devilish/ advice that I'll definitely keep in mind. Thanks user!

Attached: 1532503065570.png (433x318, 68K)

>>make post on Jow Forums
>>someone replies with a mean comment
>>feel genuinely bothered, hurt, and upset
>>think about it for weeks
>Just fuck this earth.

This inspires me to be even meaner than I have been.

Literally pitying you rn

Attached: 1538880111200.jpg (218x290, 16K)

>>all non-whites are black

Oh gosh, sorry. If you are Oriental or Pajeet, than accept my apology.

I am happy to welcome Orientals and Pajeets into the white alliance, and if a few of you secure white women for yourselves that's a small price to pay.

I started off on leddit 4 and a half years ago. I was too afraid of Jow Forums, because my english was trash back then. It used to be that hanging out with normies on reddit made me feel more included, not as miserable. But now it feels fucking vile being there. One of the arguements they made towards it being mysogyny is that body pillows aren't sentient, so it's a form of rape or something? Because they can't say no, I guess.

Say what you want about cruel trolling, it's nice to have an impact.

Go pick my cotton you nigger

>wearing cotton and not polyester in 2019

I once felt like that
>No one even cares
>For all you know you will never see or hear from us ever again
>Thats the wonder of Jow Forums
Kek

>Never thought of this actually, I suppose I just think of a face like the obnoxious kid from polar express, but not the actual guy because I liked him.
Lol, this exactly for me. I always loved that kid's voice, too.

sensensitivness of the male ego is truly a baffling thingy....

Attached: IMG_20190115_214357_991.jpg (280x210, 17K)

some subs on reddit are unnecessarily hostile to everyone for no reason

the fact that most people there actually need to be explicitly told a post is sarcastic just makes me think the "serious business" subs are all full of smooth brained idiots. also explains the random hostility on this site, has to be an overlap.

quads.

no homo user, but i want to hug you

God damn lmao this thread is pathetic serious you all will be virgins unless you let Chad fuck your boipussy

I want to hug you too, user. No homo indeed.

Attached: 3CC38670-0559-4392-94CC-107E055FCD1A.jpg (600x804, 165K)

I mean, I'm going to be a virgin either way, so get fucked :^)

now you got trips, you are a real winner

replying to your comment

Attached: rbright.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Fantasize about me you poopy pineapple

Attached: gPRyVXo.jpg (1000x1368, 156K)

Thanks, fren. It feels good.

Attached: 7D699358-4E1F-44E5-A5FF-96A126C163A3.jpg (700x679, 65K)

same happens to me on video games. like i'll get killed a couple of times on GTA5 by an asshole and get pissed. then i'll go days thinking about all the ways i could have did it different and how i could've killed him instead. its pretty retarded.

Attached: this.gif (360x355, 2M)

>make post on Jow Forums
>think someone could potentially reply with a mean comment
>hide the thread
>close Jow Forums tab
solved it friend

I'd just keep thinking about it for the rest of the day. Not that I've much to distract me from it either.

>replying to your comment
How is that original? I don't get it.

how do you live not knowing if someone replied to you or not? i've been late for work before waiting to see if anyone replied to me, hoping the thread dies so i can go

Attached: sausage.gif (500x375, 943K)

repIying to your comment

its all in the wrist

Attached: magicP.gif (320x223, 1.84M)

you got to have no worries. people can ignore your post or they can look at it and get angry but that's fine.
some things are right even if they make people mad. if there's something people need to hear then it's worth posting anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

>Be 140IQ Brobot
>BTFO a bunch of mongrel incels on 4chins arguments
>Go eat a yogurt or something and forget about
>incels still mad for hours even days on end

Shouldn't you be kidnapping little girls you creepy pricks?

Attached: 1527978626086.jpg (980x980, 367K)

if someone brought you the person that made the mean comment and they were gagged and bound with duck tape, what would you do to them?

Attached: spagatkid.gif (280x345, 191K)

are you some sort of psychic entity?

OP is going to hug him to death. Look! this is fucked up user. You hear me? FUCKED UP WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!