What can I do for insanely bad ADHD besides take amphetamines

What can I do for insanely bad ADHD besides take amphetamines

Attached: adhd-9fef95fb141bc16dae516f9e3ed03d3b5caa88d0-s800-c85.jpg (774x581, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcJTrsqKjsM
youtube.com/watch?v=J6k8PGpOaHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you sit down and study you lazy faggot

I can't stay awake for long, especially when driving.

Zinc Magnesuim, Omega3
Dont take jewish doctor brain pills

I take all of these and just added B vitamin complex. Been taking the first three since October at this point and feel nothing.

I got the same problem, get the nutrients from food instead of pills, also check out "broken brain" some doctor told me ways I can deal and control it, uts on youtube

Heal the gut, as it is commonly referred to as the second brain. Cut out or severely reduce consumption of grains, sugar, starches, pasteurized dairy, high omega-6 foods, unnaturally raised animals, fiber and increase intake of fermented raw dairy such as yogurt, kefir and cheese and high quality raw muscle and organ meats for the probiotics

I have bad ADHD too, and have been looking for non amphetamine ways to improve...

Aerobic Exercise (increases blood flow to the brain).
Clean eating (Cut out grains, dairy, and refined sugars)
Breathing exercises (increases oxygen and blood flow to the brain)
Learning a another language (helps the brain to function better)
Working Memory Training (Dual N Back)
Mindfulness Meditation - (Helps train concentration)

This guy has ADHD and ditched amphetamines, and instead turned to...

Nootropics
Mindfulness meditation
Dual N Back
Being self employed

youtube.com/watch?v=rcJTrsqKjsM

This guy says a concentration meditation alone cured his ADHD...

youtube.com/watch?v=J6k8PGpOaHQ

I am slowly implementing all of the things that I listed above. I plan on adding something every 2 months.

1)Currently I have been learning Spanish for a few months.
(I recommend just reading beginner stories that you find interesting, for at least 30 mins a day. Just enjoy the experience, the goal is brain training not to impress anyone. I recommend LingQ.com for story reading, along with Juan Fernandez' books. Playing games in your target language is also a good way.)

2) I've started breath watching meditation last week. Some people prefer things like staring at a point in the distance/flame.

3) Aerobic exercise.

4) Counselling/personal development - unresolved psychological problems is a chronic forms of stress on your brain/body, which makes your brain underperform. So it's important to try to heal your emotional issues.

After 2 months of breath meditation (my latest addition), I plan on introducing 20 mins of Dual N Back practice a day.

(Please pass everything I wrote on to someone else who has ADHD, so that people know there are alternatives to amphetamines.)

Good Luck, user!

I'm 25 with adhd as a adolescent but never fully diagnosed. Nothing has helped, thinking about going to a doc_
/psych for meds. Notice with time my memory is going to shit and i cant concentrate for fuck all or retain information.

Attached: 6k6mdb5ac6i21.jpg (960x960, 61K)

caffeine is proven to help ADHD
you can drink coffee in the morning or get a monster ultra and sip it all day
monster ultras are basically vitamin B supplements so if you start drinking them dont take your vitamin B pill to avoid mega dosing

you must be retarded to think increased blood flow to the brain will somehow fix the shortage of dopamine in your brain. the only way to fix actual ADD/ADHD (where actual brain images from an MRI indicate you have ADD/ADHD) is to take a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.
also "da juice did it" fuck off brainlet poltard

Practice delayed gratification. Try to engage in activities that make you wait and concentrate for your reward. Obviously go easy on yourself at first, don’t go trying to learn Ancient Greek or something. But seek hobbies that aren’t just dopamine dispensers. Even if you play videogames, look for games that are more difficult and require more patience.

I walk while listening to music for at least 2 hours a day. If I don't I wake up with so much energy it feels like I'm gonna vomit and I often dry heave.

I can't get amphetamines or benzo's for it anymore because I can't afford a psychologist, and regular doctors at my age say that's who I need to see to get either.

I was also self medicating with alcohol for a while, but that was expensive and shitty after a while.

enough of your made up bullshit excuse for why you get bad grades. Pay an old polish woman to whip the fuck out of you like your father should have when you'd stop studying to watch powerpuff girls

nootropics

Dopamine shortage being the sole cause of ADHD is a hypothesis. You seem to be treating it as if it's a robust scientific theory, it's not.

Improving blood flow to the brain, improves the brain cognitive functioning, loads of research supporting that.

Attached: noam chomsky.jpg (1200x1604, 388K)

Adderall fucking obliterated my gains when I took it. Like a year of muscle mass was gone within 3 months because I barely ate anything.

>caffeine is proven to help ADHD

Caffeine + Theanine is better suggestion.

It's a common starter combo, that nootropic enthusiasts recommend.

That's not ADHD, that's Narcolepsy you retard. Buy some Modafinil from an indian pharmacy or smth.

Already had a sleep study and they say I don't have narcolepsy or sleep apnea. Doctor and neurologist both prescription bed Adderral, they have no idea what to do

Prescribed* autocorrect fucked that post

If you don’t mind risking crippling addiction Kratom is a great choice