Women shouldnt lift

a womans place is in the home not the gym. women should be raising children and keeping her home not wasting time moving weights or shuffling papers in an office.

Attached: 28428825_2079140108989640_7232580082986909696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzkGzjIWKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have sex

Imagine having a girl with no ass

How autistic are you

my girlfriend's started squatting recently and it's made her booty go BLAM

so yeah im gna have to disagree

Gender neutral masturbation do you have it

No one cares about your incel blogging, go back to your containment board and wallow in misery with your fellow virgin manchildren

Imagine having a girl.

Kuchen Kinder Kirche

>annihilates your statement

Attached: girls should work out.webm (640x640, 592K)

pure love

imagine white knighting on Jow Forums lmao

Women should be force fed anavar and given intensive training programs to bring them to their most beautiful form.

Attached: 1535131220213.jpg (875x1103, 518K)

>Inhales your statement

Attached: 1518301373639.png (800x469, 518K)

you people are nothing more than baboons drunk on horny juice. sex is the means not the end.

Attached: 28156612_2170109419884181_5719764465281400832_n.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

What a fuck are you talking about?

based

Attached: 1452036477803.jpg (874x1202, 485K)

A woman should be tall and thick and a guy should be short and weak.

Attached: F4A7A8FB-69EA-4F03-B840-0B83AC9F5F83.jpg (700x734, 58K)

Go away incel. Come back when you're ready to be better.

Ok i need some sauce please

Why is it always a fucking r9k incel that likes these tasteless asians who could be chinese men for all I care since they are nothing without make up?

A women's place should be wherever they want to be. If that's at home doing what you want, good for them. If that's out trying to start their own business, also good for them.

The one on the left is definitely a man.

Having kids with a hot girl is bad enough, but having kids and not having her lift? Enjoy fucking that tyre with stretch marks

imagine being this insecure

Im against women lifting as well. Staying thin, doing cardio, and doing some basic shit like yoga is fine, but not weightlifting

I used to be all for women doing weightlifting to get nice firm bodies. But that was years back when I was still a gym noob. Now I've come to realize that basically every single woman I've seen who's into lifting has been a stereotypical thot, attention whore, and just overall mentally damaged in some capacity. Normal women simply do not get into weightlifting. Now I view any girl I meet who's into it as a massive red flag tbqh.

This user gets it. Ironically, you will now be accused of being an incel by white-knighting, actual incels

Imagine.

At this point, being called an incel is just another way of them saying you're right and they have no arguments anyway

True red pill.

A womans place is where ever she wants. Move to Saudi Arabia you fucking loser lol

Get the fuck out of here fucking cunt, you're the reason society is fucked up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzkGzjIWKo

I wish it wasn’t, but this is the truth

>Everything is men's fault
Post your cunt

This

Attached: 2c4a2abb.jpg (592x439, 46K)

remember when virgin was the go to insult? those were better days
>crack, ssssiiipppp

my scissoring stepmom, brazzers

My girl hasnt got much ass but her face makes me melt. Like looking at a piece of fine art work.

I'll take it.

Everything is weak men's fault, these fuckers let feminism grow

i want to put peepee in her

Cry harder bitch, you're just scared of girls. You're free to leave if you're so offended by women not being slaves.

Attached: 4wli2xizz2q21.jpg (849x838, 117K)

>tfw you get better political discussion going on in Jow Forums than you do on Jow Forums
What is reality anymore, i blame leddit.

>strength
how much does this bitch dead?

Attached: 1522090414524.jpg (1334x1000, 212K)

Pls go back Muhammad

Hard to tell without seeing his back, traps and legs. You know the muscles people use to deadlift with.

why shouldn't you be the one to raise your children and keep the home in good shape? Do you want your kids to grow without good role model and your garden, garage and car to wither?

No, women are human and have the right to do what they want with their life. Why should girls care what an incel thinks?
If you want those type of women, go to muslim shitholes, not WESTERN free lands

>if you're not an egalitarian feminist then you're a muslim!!!1!
lmao, the absolute state. I guess every normal person in western society was actually a muslim up until the 1950s.

I’m a skinny ass dude who looks like a dyel. I have a sister that’s muscular and goes to the gym regularly to post on Instagram. When push came to shove and my family had to move her bones became ridiculously weak to the point where she can’t even lift a toddler. I had to move everything with a friend of mine to help move a bare minimum 200 lbs of furniture. I was also the only one actually able to do anything to help my mother out when she had a heart attack. She is a very masculine woman and got a heart attack because of stress from lifting too many things. (She doesn’t really listen well without getting frustrated)

I’m in my early 20s but I haven’t moved out yet despite the rest of my family moving out once they got a job because I know nobody else will be able to do jack shit. Women were not designed to lift consistently and the closest thing to a “strong” woman I met was a woman who never went to the gym in her life but accumulated it by camping with her husband and kids. Women on elevated testosterone levels are disgusting and being surrounded by them makes you genuinely suicidal.

I want naturally “thicker” women down below, with hips and thighs that are well supported for fat and giving babies. A nice feminine face to show motherly features. The gym is just a place for whorish and obnoxious women to express themselves.

Ass is fucking disgusting and I see girls with 0 hips have a big ass so there is nothing feminine about it. As a matter of fact most of these thots you see have elevated testosterone levels because of either genetics or because of being really fat or weight lifting.

This, on the other hand. Pure beauty designed for bearing children.

Attached: CC081D6E-C8E4-48C0-81EE-A053971DCF3E.jpg (750x973, 70K)

Yeah dude because women magically just hold their form and can literally deny the effects of space and time due to their womanly essence. They are above working out and as a man I must enable their unnecessary desires to actually achieve or become better and maintain a figure that is both healthy and attractive as they see fit. I must be a thirsty anchor bf who tells my gf to do fuck all and I'll take care of the rest...what's for dinner?

Cuck

You lack basic logical reasoning. He said that if you want that type of women you should go to a Muslim country because that's where you'll find them. How on earth did you jump from that to what you said?

>Elevated testosterone from being fat
You fucking moron, fat produces excess estrogen

That’s why all the power lifters are strong fat....

Estrogen causes increase and balance around the hips. Improper fat distribution (specifically around the belly) is a sign that the woman has elevated levels of testosterone. That’s why fat chicks are all screeching SJWs.