What is your most controversial belief about women?

What is your most controversial belief about women?

Attached: 1543917302040.jpg (475x455, 28K)

FLURB FLURB GLEEEEEEB FPFPFPFFFTTTTTTT GRUAG WA GRUAG OREEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1526126658995.png (625x773, 143K)

That they're pretty easy to understand if you're not socially retarded, and have inner lives just as rich as my own.

They are fit to be courted and married after menarche.

>controversial

my hand feels better than a vagina

I believe they all have and were born with a vagina.

....it's a royally fucked-up world when something like that is considered controversial.

Attached: Chris Chan's Woman Card.jpg (960x720, 63K)

It's controversial around here.

On a deep biological level they are more attracted to masculine behavior than looks, money, status. The fact that the last 3 things are even as highly sought out after as they are is because people with higher looks, money, or status tend to act in a more masculine attractive way. Most people put the cart before the horse so they spend more time in the gym or working than being manly and talking to girls. Some obese manlet who has the balls to walk straight up to a girl in front of her friends and flirt with her brazenly looking her straight in the eyes will be 100x more attractive than a 6'4 5% 240lb "Chad" with an Armani suit on who loses his spaghetti in front of the opposite sex. Women will scarcely admit this and probably don't even know about this since people with this masculine confidence tend to be found more in groups of people with high "looks, money, status" than their counterparts. Also the rare women who are honest about this are not believed.

That you're not worth dating if you've had more than 1 sexual partner.

You mean contrarian

I seriously believe that they shouldn't be allowed to vote, work, or read. They also shouldn't be able to choose their own partners and should be married to a man chosen by their family.
Women's liberation has destroyed Western civilization.

they are all little egotistical whores that are always looking for opportunities to upgrade and betray their man
it's impossible for men an women to truly get along, so the man needs to control her

I believe women are incomplete men. A man can become a woman, but a woman can never become a man.

The former, perhaps. The latter, absolutely not and you know it.

>Imagine having to drag this shit into every conversation

>Imagine opposition to transgenderism being your strongest held opinion

>Imagine thinking about trans people every day

Fucking cringe

That they should sleep with me.

i think women can be good or bad and they are people. To think otherwise is hypocrisy.

Lol nobody wants to date you anyway faggot

They're worthless entities beyond breeding. All women should be kept in isolation chambers only to be used to perpetuate the species.

I think he has right and have never seen evidence to the contrary.

interesting, please tell me more.

>Imagine opposition to transgenderism being your strongest held opinion

That if they're taller than 5'3" or weigh more than 105 pounds they're not actually women any more, but wildebeests.

I like them better than men.

they retain a literal childs brain until menopause

They're actually not hard to understand. Women have certain switches, things that make them happy ,things that turn them on, things that make them sad, things that make them mad. Like in coding, certain inputs render certain outputs and typically they're very specific and generic. Once you understand the proximity of those switches you'll understand women.

Attached: 1448740621258.jpg (600x801, 77K)

this, and even 1 is a big stretch to get over.

butthurt slut found.

I genuinely believe that men and women should be segregated and should never initiate contact.

>hurr durr ur a dumb gurl!

Try again faggot

Attached: AFAF5772-5CE7-432F-AB67-F1B5FD0635E9.png (640x1136, 1.01M)

Women are the superior gender, because men lack vaginas and have masculinity. The world would be a better place if it was just women and girls, no males.

They don't exist. I've never touched one so I think they're just light projections

i can agree with this because life was so much better in a boys only school than in a mixed one.

The guy who made Berserk did a one-shot manga about this, to get into college. It's a fun little read.

Ah another enlightended muslim atheist
salaam my friend

But how would anything get done?

It's controversial, people will legitimately argue both of those points to the moon, especially the last one, that attempts to humanize the other 3.77 billion people.

can we put this hypothsis into an experiment?

and yet Berserk still isnt fucking finished.

Women don't understand men, and never can. But they'll shame them regardless.

That millennial women are kind boring to talk to and can't really hold a conversation. Older women are fun and more affable in that regard.

Because all they can think about is how tired they are, how much they want to go back to bed and eat pizza and netflix. That is all millennial women actually want/know how to talk about.

They are just as deserving of respect as any man.

I agree, but respect is earned, not given.

I believe everyone is deserving of a base level of respect. Having disrespect as a base is not a good idea imo.

Someone would have to get things done. If there are no men to open the jar, they'll figure it out for themselves.

[_ IDOLMASTER _]
The above is an unoriginaI comment, how peculiar.

Aside from the normalfag belief, women are very simple minded creatures and it's really easy to manipulate them IF you're a Chad which implies your success with women mostly depends on luck rather than effort. Women are hard work only if you don't have the necessary beauty standard to please them.

Attached: 1545390054930.jpg (620x620, 122K)

Very true friendo.

Attached: main.png (240x240, 10K)

obese manlet turbo autist here, i have the confidence but i have no idea how to flirt. I can be the subject of such an experiment if you fags give me a script.

I think you have no chance at online dating, if you want a start, try a club or something. It's this simple user:

>approach
>try convo, women are vapid and won't talk about politics or anything aside from parties or other people, keep that in mind
>watch her body language, fast answers, crossing arms are bad signals, means she is defending against you
>if you get a bad response try with another roastie until it works

When flirting there's no much talk, if she wants something she will be more talkative and will show you signs for you to advance. It's simple but it never happens to ugly people.

Okay will go try it Friday when i have some free time, might make a thread or not depending on if anything interesting happens.

They represent unfairness. They are stupid yet life is still enjoyable for them. Niggers of the gender.

Good luck user, post results if you try.

They don't deserve love when they decide to jump off the cock carousel and 'settle down' when they've acted like complete whores when they were younger

I unorincally worship women and believe they are the master-race, one day I dream of saying that to a woman's face and proceeding to throw her a gift card or cash and run-away

They're bitches and whores who only want sex, and if you try to get a loving relationship going they get bitchy. Even if they like you and you don't like them back they still get bitchy. Even if you have kids with them they still get bitchy and flirt with younger coworkers.

Women are trash. I'm a virgin, but these are my observations. I was the young coworker everyone was hitting on. I'm not interested in casual sex. Only love.

>I'm not interested in casual sex. Only love.
You know you have to date someone before you can fall in love, right? The people that were hitting on you might have been a potential source of love but you seemingly assumed they only wanted sex.

Women's choices and actions should matter.

This is the current case. That's why everything's shit.

They are human

oreganoliosis of the spleen

No you dont understand, its shit because of patriarchy, when real women get real power we will see change hmmm Kay sweetie . Yeah, women actions only matter when its something positive, all women are beautiful running at full speed this day and age

kali linux is my favorite 2nd favorite desktop

They did. They were not the type of people I would date. Some had kids already. 2 were straight whores that already fucked a couple of other coworkers.

But, user, In every country where women are given education, rights and are allowed to participate in the economy, things improve. In fact there is no better strategy for improving a society.

I'd also say I'm "not interested in casual sex", but I realize sexual compatibility is a pretty important aspect of a happy and successful relationship.

I definitely have a few fuck-on-the-first-date/ONS scenarios that were a major factor in deciding whether to continue seeing them or not.

And I've had a few cases where I've invested a lot of time and attention in flirting and getting to know them and we get along great, and then we eventually bang and there's just zero mutual physical connection. We'd be great friends, but that's not what we were pursuing.

No it isn't.

Treating women as adults and equals, responsible and accountable for their behavior and the personal/social consequences of it, is percieved as misogyny.

The dubs never lie

Women are not the same as men. There will always be differences for better or worse, that's just how it is

Depends on the metrics used.

It's kind of like how the growing gender inequality in education is presented as an improvement (or not a problem) because it has the appearance of benefiting women.

Ah okay, that's different. Gross.

Do you think it's better to get sex out of the way so you know if you are compatible or is it better to go slow? Do you have more respect for the slower women?

Checking these dubs.

There is no one-size-fits-all schedule. It's a different dynamic with every potential partner. Just go with whatever seems right when interacting with that person.

If it continues to feel right (whether you fuck within hours of meeting or whether you take things slow), congratulations on finding someone compatible!

And if it doesn't feel right, don't think of it as if you or they did something wrong, it's just a sign that you're not completely compatible. Maybe y'all part ways so you can each look for a better match. Maybe you talk about it and find an acceptable compromise.

Since i'm on r9gay

"Women are good people"

Life wouldn't be worth living without women. All driving force is for women and society would collapse without them.

That they aren't men

I hate seeing them in pain and I derive no joy from their suffering. In fact, it's the exact opposite. It makes me sick how this board revels in women's misery and celebrates when they're murdered.

Seems to be feminism, these days. Marxism-Feminism, specifically material-feminism, is the most scientific explanation for what we see around us in the capitalist world in my opinion. Silvia Federici deserves special mention.

They're their own biggest problem.

They're obsessed with looks and think it's the be all end all of whether they have merit as people. This makes them extremely insecure and anxious by default, and they think that everything comes down to whether they measure up to an imaginary perfect woman.

They spend far more energy encouraging and pushing this state of affairs rather than fixing it. I think this is the biggest issue for women today.