I'm going to cuddle with a teenage girl tonight. I'm really nervous, robots

I'm going to cuddle with a teenage girl tonight. I'm really nervous, robots.

Attached: 1477863625064.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

What age is she, and what age are you?

Don't fuck it up user.

Remember the Golden Rule: "Below the shirt, above the bra".

>"Below the shirt, above the bra"
I'm a girl and the hell does this mean?

She's 14, I'm 23.

are youu ?

I'm assuming that your hand goes there. Below the shirt for intercourse and above the bra to not go in too fast

also op is a faggot for liking lolis
ara is better

are you seriously the same guy ENJOY JAIL

Attached: 4FC85E84-6993-45CA-9A3C-B498DDE9B601.jpg (428x510, 47K)

oh wow you went thru with it. was in your thread when you asked if it's ok to just cuddle a girl for money.
wew lad dont end up like that butt guy lol

wats the buttguy? waut happend?

Get ready to take a seat user. I will enjoy seeing you in the news

Attached: 1546418684508.jpg (154x255, 12K)

OP is talking about cuddling. That may be true for cuddling where some girls are not comfortable yet.

But of course for intercourse if she's full turned on that's bullshit. Bras are the final virgin filter. If she shows you her back and you can work the clasp that means you've paid the admission price.

>I'm a girl
Dude the HRT doesn't actually make you a woman. Stop larping

Please do not do anything you would regret, and be sure to have a happy time, user.

you can put your hands under her shirt just not under her bra are you fucking retarded or something?

Yes, that was me. I'm ready to snuggle up with that qt and hold her in my arms all night long. I'm going to enjoy every second of her cuddles and her heavenly teen smell. I'm going to smell her hair all night long, I won't be able to sleep. Its going to be fantastic. I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life.

I'll be okay. Her mom doesn't care about her anyway so there's nobody to get in my way of cuddling.

Do you plan on cuddling with her more OP?

Don't be nervous, just be yourself.

Probably not. If I do it too much, I'm definitely going to try and have sex with her. I'll do it as a one time memory and hold onto that memory forever.

a guy posted in the thread that he had a similar setup and he woke up one night to her sticking her butt on his face and she had been doing it to him every time he fell asleep. he had a only cuddles setup and actually stopped having her over cuz of it. it's in the thread linked here

Bro, don't do it. Even if you really don't do anything else, accusations can go a long way, especially in a case like yours. It's really not worth it.

Nigger you're getting chris hansen'd, you're not this fucking dumb, come on.

These threads are great filters for catching normalfags.

What gift did you give her? I thought she wasn't going to stay the night?

oh ok thx

Attached: idk_lol.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

Where's the cop guy from the last thread when you need him?

Attached: Leering Eldar maid.jpg (496x702, 45K)

Accusation by whom?

Its okay, Chris Hansen is in jail now.

Huh?

By the girl, obviously.

Why would she do that? We have a nice symbiotic relationship going. I give her money and food and let her hang around my place and she does what I want her to.

Because she could easily get more free shit by blackmailing you

Imagine being this afraid of women. Are you afraid of guns too? Those are the kind of people you remind me of lmao

"user raped me and there's absolutely no evidence to back this up."

wew so scary.

Chris Hansen got arrested so he got away this time

She's coming in 20 minutes. Its happening bros, I'm excited, I'm tense as fuck.

If I end up on the news, I regret nothing. If I don't end up on the news, well shit.

Can we expect a thread in the morning about how it went?

If thats what you want. All I'm doing is cuddling with her and going to sleep so the update would be quite boring if all goes well.

tell us how the sex is

happens all the time dude.

You really think the female needs evidence? kek