Noob here. Is white rice bad? I’m a Filipino so I’m probably evolved to eat this everyday

Noob here. Is white rice bad? I’m a Filipino so I’m probably evolved to eat this everyday.

Attached: 19EBD15C-21AD-45CB-886E-C1700AAEDC22.jpg (739x415, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMmXw9gwd5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Go keto or (even better) carnivore

Bad for what?

It's the healthiest carb from the unhealthy carbs group.

what about potatoes

Pinoy pride world wide

No, it's fine as a carb source. Just make sure you're getting everything else you need.

No it's not bad at all. Personally I'm just not a fan because I find rice to be incredibly bland in comparison to other starches like potatoes or bread.

>what is seasoning

is breathing air bad? I mean technically everyone who breathes dies

something I'd rather put on potatoes or other starchy vegetables rather than rice, all things equal.

RICE FOR LIFE. NOTHING BETTER THAN RICE. RICE IS GREAT AF

+1

Go stab some schoolkids and stare at the sun, sv3rige.

keto is although
non-keto carnivore is much better than keto carnivore
youtube.com/watch?v=PMmXw9gwd5g

Post bloodwork, ketard

Name a mentally healthy person that recommends the carnivore diet

not me, but if you're going to do it, at least don't do keto carnivore

White rice is absolutely fine. Easy to digest perfect bulking food.

Attached: C7O1HZGU0AE3xD.jpg_large.jpg (1014x408, 69K)

Bad for what exactly? Building muscle or losing weight? If you're trying to lose weight, rice ain't gonna help you

I eat all kinds of rice almost everyday. I'm not a ketard.

it's my prefered carb. i also like oatmeal occasionally. cream of wheat is good.

Based

Wat about arsenic contamination ?

Attached: 1480465536-1475531584-risitascomplot.png (136x102, 24K)

potatoes are the best source of glycogen
but it's hard to bulk on them

you fucking unsophisticated and uncultured westerners. White rice is the perfect form of carbs for mad gainz. It's bland because you eat it with bland chicken and bland boiled fucking broccoli. And you don't fucking season the rice unless you're making fried rice or biryani or any other special rice dish. For every day consumption you eat white plain rice with flavourful side dishes. The absolute fucking state. Oh right you consider peanut butter sandwich and bagels and donuts food so no wonder.

Depends on where the rice was grown. It also depends on how you cook the rice. If you use the method where you cook it in a lot of water and strain it afterwards you get rid of most of it. Brown rice also has more arsenic than white rice.

Western culture gave you electricity, computers and the internet so you can make this post. You're welcome, Chang.

Eastern culture gave you gunpowder.

Attached: gunpowder.png (500x960, 283K)

Season your fucking rice, I cannot believe I coexist with autists that eat chicken + rice + brocolli every meal but can't be fucked to marinate the chicken and add spices ti the rice.

Your meals are the food equivalent os small talk about the weather

>material technological advancement = superiority

t. materialist

We don't even use that shit anymore

It's only food, my man. You sound like a fatty t.b.h.

My mom is filipino and she got diabetes (type 2) at her 40th, probably because she ate white rice so much. Then again it might be genetic because her mom had it too.

I dont have diabetes but should be careful not to eat to much white rice if i might be susceptible to diabetes.

Also obligatory:
>i’m filipino
Manlet

>I dont have diabetes but should be careful not to eat to much white rice if i might be susceptible to diabetes

I dont have diabetes but should i be careful not to eat to much white rice if i might be susceptible to diabetes?*

t.

Attached: 2pi1lk.jpg (625x423, 26K)

Retard
>If you're trying to lose weight, rice ain't gonna help you

Retard

White rice is better than brown rice

Why?

absolute state of cooklets

then we're even

Negligible unless you literally eat only white rice for every meal, every day.

Brown rice is better, but the difference isn't as big as they make it sound.

Quinoa is even better, but it's more expensive.