How different would your life be if you looked like this?

How would that girl you crushed on see you?
How would your peers have treated you?
Would your parents have loved you more?
Would you have been given more opportunities to be successful in life?

Attached: 39685.jpg (736x919, 76K)

i dont wanna think about it. k

I'm better looking than this guy in the OP though.

>How different would your life be if you looked like this?
very
>How would that girl you crushed on see you?
she'd suck my dick first day
>How would your peers have treated you?
they would be to shy to speak to me
>Would your parents have loved you more?
no. actually the opposite. because Im not white
>Would you have been given more opportunities to be successful in life?
possibly
>Would you become someone else or switch bodies?
No. If I can't win with my given body than I don't want to win at all
I am who I was born as

>wanting to be a brainlet that listens to Hendrix
top laff

Those are some good genes.

I'm an average looking guy and already get girls staring all the time. If I looked like that my phone would be blowing up the whole day. Half of them would be women and the other half would be guys sucking my dick so they can be around me and thus be around pussy. Those guys would be the same dudes that completely distegarded me my whole life whenever they realized I was kind of awkward and had nothing of value to bring to them.

considering that, like in OPs pic, I'm semi-attractive, I can tell you all that you don't get treated differently by anyone. you're just another stick in the mud. a polished stick at that, but still just another human.

>No. If I can't win with my given body than I don't want to win at all
but you =/= your body so why does it matter

My resolve is becoming more Jow Forums than people like this.
As it stands, im a chadlet. Below guys like this, but certainly above most.
With dedication, I might be able to surpass him.

I don't crush on girls until they crush on me first. Waste of time otherwise.
Likely more natural respect from them
Doubtful.
I have so many already, I don't need any more opportunities.

i knew someone in hs that looked like this. remember looking at his phonebook in 10th grade and he literally had a few hundred numbers that were all girls

not sure
How would that girl you crushed on see you?
not a les
How would your peers have treated you?
with more respect.. ppl literally will disagree with me until i have my male friend repeat exactly what i said and then they act like he is a genius... **rolls eyes**
Would your parents have loved you more?
yes. they wanted a son i was a let down lmao.. ://
Would you have been given more opportunities to be successful in life?
some studies would say

I guess I'm the oddball. I don't find him that attractive.

"some studies would say"

lol has to dodge around the fact you're rich at 14 because of gender

>I'm an average looking guy and already get girls staring all the time.
>considering that, like in OPs pic, I'm semi-attractive

Attached: ok.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

nothing would change, i am mentally ill

It's a matter of attachment. If I was a kid and changed to someone else it wouldn't bother me
but to change while you're an adult is soul crushing. I'd be like a real biracial person like Logic
he's looks white on the inside but is a BLACKMAN on the inside

yeah no im a ricecel and would glady become white this instant

meant looks white on the outside*

You should be fine with what you got. Why do asians want to be white so bad?
just be happy with who you are and one day...
maybe.....just maybe... you'll be lucky enough to die alone

>it is physically impossible for decent looking people to post in Jow Forums

would been nice really nice, so easy and nice

get an easy job as model, healty life with gym nice diet, probaly try out acting or youtube

get a sweet girl madly in love with my looks

just get the easy and nice life, nice house, kids just something simple and nice

just... JUST FUCK

Attached: go fuck yourself kengan asura.png (541x861, 245K)

theres literally no benefit to being asian-american compared to being white. it's like being a shitty version of white with lower social status and we don't get affirmative action/cool media image like blacks and browns do.

What about me bros

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-13-34-16 (1).jpg (1440x2560, 623K)

You'd make a good sissy.

This is so stupid it's funny, you can't be black or white on the inside, personality characteristics aren't racial

That is literally the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life. No homo. If I looked like that, my summer of 2008 would have gone a lot differently. That was the turning point of my life. The summer that changed everything. It was the summer where I learned that just because a girl is your best friend and you have loads in common with her, and hang out every waking minute, does not mean she is interested in you. I still to this day never fully recovered. It was the childhood friendship where all my friends and family thought we would be perfect together. 25 now and always think of that summer. I know now if I had looked like that, I would be happily married with a good job, living the happiest life I could with my childhood friend. Fuck bros, I aint gonna make it through this night.

>long faced
>small mouth
>I suck dick eyes

And here I'm not impressed at all with OP's pic. It's amazing how we're all different.

no you're just an anomaly

how old are you?
this guy would SLAY with teenagers

What about this onebump1

Attached: 20170904_143231.jpg (371x659, 38K)

I guess so.. This is attractive to me

Shave your arms and legs and put on a dress. For science.

jake paul lookin ass but without the viewers

>I guess so.. This is attractive to me
Sorry forgot image.

Attached: 1542474547467.jpg (1025x1280, 286K)

Oh, and I'm 27. I guess my tastes are for older men as I'm a bit older myself.

What about this onebump2

Attached: 1423800598311.jpg (2984x4448, 1.83M)

I look pretty similar to that lmfao

>not every single user is a genetically inferior mutt
>we are extremely diverse

>implying we're all the same species

Attached: you.png (800x729, 48K)

9.5/10
would mire and feel sad

My cousin looks like that but without the 10/10 jawline. Although if I looked like that, I would have gotten 10x the attention I already had because both boys and girls were already all over my shit in high school.

I saw his picture and it made me swoon. Undoubtedly everyone's life would be improved if they looked this handsome.

I'm not even the same species as this kid. You can tell just by putting us side by side how inferior I am to him. If I was in the same room as him I'd have to leave immediately, or cover my face in shame.

>Not very, I have to say. More people might like be just because of my attractiveness, but they wouldn't be true friends. I'd still have depression and autism, so my social and emotional state wouldn't be improved a whole lot.
>There is no such girl.
>See my first reply.
>I doubt it.
>Maybe.

i know most Jow Forums wishes they were born a girl for easy mode but i wish i was born a chad like this guy. you get the easy mode of being as attractive as a girl but you also get all the power and respect that comes from being a man. that guy literally experiences the best life a human being can have

Anyway, he isn't perfect. Freckles are cute and facial structure is nice, but I honestly think I have better eyelashes; his eyebrows and lips aren't all that special either.

I actually look a lot like him. But only half white so suicide is obviously the recommended course of action. (most people can't tell what I am, just that I'm off white which pretty much kills it)

Do i just have his face or do i also have the body, height, and penis?
If just the face, nothing would change, maybe I'd try to become a face centered model
If face, body, dick, and height, I would have a lot more confidence, I dot like women and being that handsome while being gay is life on ez mode, practically living like a woman, I probably wouldn't have been bullied as much, probably being made fun of for being a fag though. My parents would've treated me the same unless I somehow gained work ethic just from being handsome alone, though my brother and his friends would see me more like a man and someone to respect instead of "anons little fag brother", heck, maybe I would have my own friends that my brother wants to hang out with instead of the other way around. I would try becoming a model and considering I would look good, I would have a chance, if not a model, a musician, and as you know with today's music, looking good is more important than sounding good

I know this is considered attractive but I really couldn't see myself like that. It's just too faggy. Idk

Id be even more of an entitled little shit if I looked him so no thanks.

Attached: pcig.png (500x500, 73K)

I wouldn't have given up probably.

the way his cheeks are indented like that.. ugly and going to age horribly. boys with nice, round faces are the superior race

Of course it would have been better, attractiveness is one of the most effective ways to make it in this world with little hardship.

Pretty much this. Lookism is a real thing, so is heightism.

i already look kinda like this and im a friendless shut in neet

>neet chad
you're a dream come true

Not trying to be wholesome or anything but being this "perfect" is actually not attractive to most of the girls I know. He seems like a 'nice boy chad' which is pretty scary.

I think being handsome/good looking is also a curse. I had a few incredibly attractive friends and they couldn't trust anyone because they would just want to bang them. The world is pretty unsafe for them.

Is this even a question, m8 ?
Only for looking like that you are set for life.

I'd definitely fuck you user

I would be sad because he looks more masculine than me and I hate masculinity

I'm gonna be honest, the moment I scrolled and saw this pic I let out a "whoa" aloud. Then I read the OP and guess looks do work wonders.

I looked 90% like this. Hooked up with women at parties and from tinder often. Then I started losing my hair at 22. Regardless of how well I pull off a bald look, I will look worse than I did. Point is, looks fade. Eventually, everyone will die

Not much different since I already look like that

So much better
She would literally foam at the mouth at a chance of even seeing me with my shirt off I follow her on instagram >inb4 "normal fag" and she likes pictures of guys who look just like this
They would have all wanted to be my friend so I could hook them up with other thots
100% one time my dad got drunk and called me fat and ugly and forced me to go outside and shoot hoops for an hour in the cold
Without a doubt girls would have asked me out more which would in turn give me more confidence which would then have caused me to have more friends more friends equals better connections better connections equal better job offers and so on.

Attached: Wojak is me.jpg (598x687, 75K)

nope
I know an uber prettyboy like this in HS and it was ridiculous how girls fawned over him. They would literally turn their heads and stare at him for a good 10 seconds while he walked past

Well of course it'd be better if that were me, but it's not.
Me is a mumbling autist.

Just fuck bros

Attached: 1545694668985.jpg (970x545, 50K)

I doubt desu
Origami

Attached: froy-gutierrez-2.jpg (900x750, 89K)

MAJOR COPE
8char

Attached: d6f03f7fe47c77fbf5fc59eb75d774e2--snapchat-froy-gutierrez-teen-wolf.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

I wouldn't have to kill myself
I wouldn't have spent a decade in isolation without talking to anyone
I wouldn't have social anxiety or AVPD

"Anatomy is destiny"
-Sigmund Freud

I'm pretty attractive but my parents really fucked me over so it's been a complete waste of my genetic potential

I'm probably better looking than him, according to most people.

My life isn't any different from y'alls, except I don't piss in bottles and live with my parents.

You can be a model if true

I've tried, but I'm going to try again.

I've applied to a few different places a few different times. Since you have to submit online, I imagine those places are slammed daily by people all over the world. Plus, with Instagram and everything, nobody's gonna notice just another rando.

stop looking at yourself you humongous mega faggot lmao

I'd be incredibly happy and successful with zero effort of course.

>except I don't piss in bottles and live with my parents.
Normals, am I right?