5'8 ,m , 19 . Have a decent muscle mass with 15% bf. I weigh 65 kilos...

5'8 ,m , 19 . Have a decent muscle mass with 15% bf. I weigh 65 kilos. How long before I look aesthetic AF or even better than 70% other dudes?

Attached: images (84).jpg (615x446, 31K)

BUMP FAGGOTS

I’m sorry mate but at that height you will always be a clown

Don't worry about the height. Just tell me this ... How long?

decent muscle mass 5'8 65 kilos yeah no
follow a good program, eat more and sleep well
will take about 2-3 years

decent muscle mass , 65 kilos , 15% bf?

>5'8
>man

U sure?
I saw some YouTube nighas making it in like 6 months or some shit.

Yeeaaaa
Fuck you faggot.

>Have a decent muscle mass
>65 kilos

This. Hate to break it to you op but I'm the same height as you and skelly as fuck at 63

1-2 years with a decent routine. Now fuck off and lose the attitude and post on questions thread

You cant imply you have decent muscle mass with no pics.
Post body or everyone will know you are larping like 90% of the board

Attached: 466110235.png (1534x2048, 3.25M)

What do you say!

Ok so you have wide shoulders which is a good thing, but where's the muscle?

Well, you definitely look 5'8" 65kg

It's there .. I can do bicep curls with a 20 kilo weight . Like. 7 of them.

Attached: IMG_20190104_233846.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Not sure what you could improve... 'mirin

That might be impressive by Pajeet standards, but it isn't by white standards

I know it's a joke but still... Thanks user. I like the sound of it. Maybe in a few years I'll hear this unironically

mudslime/10

At least for a dude who went to gym for 3 months?

BUMP.
TELL ME HOW LONG

Im 5'9
Am i safe?

Whenever i see one of those threads i feel a urge to check and see what is people opinion... And that feels bad lol. I'm 173cm 80kg okay body, okay face. So i'm kinda stuck in the Dwarf Kingdom with my Dwarfs females and my Dwarfs henchmen.
... But when i'm going out of internet my body is just above average (even at my local gym) and some pretty girls are mirin at me so it feels good.
Lol fuck you OPs go get a life.

Attached: MFW_internet_isn't_life_reflection.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Also 5’8” here, 180 lbs.

Sounds like you want to be fit yesterday. It’s not that hard but it is a commitment in order to see results. It’s a cliche but you need patience and a willingness to accept that you might not be doing things optimally, you will learn what works best for you. Nobody can tell you how long it will take to get where you wanna be. Everybody’s different. But you will see your biggest changes in your first year and it tapers off and then it’s a slow grind to progress further, but little by little you improve.

Attached: 77B62AD0-1950-4D12-81E3-0DA1D8025BC7.jpg (1818x1818, 362K)

Kek dyel af

>70%
>Not even one standard deviation

bicep curls don't matter and your form is probably shitty anyway. a thread died for this.

Attached: 60f4d8ebc8476ce730ac88ed7071ad63.jpg (1353x1019, 496K)

>6'0"
>103kg
>stronk

When your face looks like Tom's
But even then you'll have to stand on a soapbox when you're standing next to female actors

Attached: JawImplants.png (750x400, 487K)

Mirin

> assuming hotness is normally distributed
Oh sweetie

Dude
. You look good af. I'm gonna save this and make a poster for my room so I can see where I gotta get. I'm op btw. Thanks for sharing

Not realistic unless you're on gear. Especially considering you would have to bulk. If it was just cutting then 6 months would be brought.

Damn. You're the same height and same bodytype as me, except you're all muscle and I'm not. Mirin.

Not bad. If you go leaner you'll be doing well with the girls.