I am going to mix onions with bananas in a blender. What should I expect?

I am going to mix onions with bananas in a blender. What should I expect?

Attached: 13671727_41910.jpg (621x800, 132K)

Do you mean actual onions? Or this stuff?

Attached: 23462435.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

I mixed banana whey with half an onion once. It was pretty nasty and I didn't drink much but it was better than I expected.

onions mixed with bananas in a blender

Get on my level.
Yesterday I had blueberries, pineapple, red onions, onions, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, creatine, lemon juice, citrulline malate and a cheeky bit of cherry diet coke.
Went on a 5km run both before and after my leg day

Ok, I'm doing it

Attached: IMG_20190418_145040.jpg (2340x4160, 3.52M)

wow 5k run..you are the champion

liquid onion is nasty, why would you even do that?

zoy

What? You think you tough player for eating sweety shit and fruits? Try raw eggs like a real man

insane gains

Attached: Rat_onions.png (330x330, 131K)

you can expect some mad diarrhea

Inedible shit in a blender

Onion banana juice? You training to be the avatar?

you don't need to eat onions ever. they are not food.

i was up to 5k after 3 weeks of running after being sedentary all my life, the fact you could still do it even after that diarrhea smoothie is somewhat impressive though

prepare for OBE

onions are healthy but you will only really reep benefits if you eat them often and raw, banana is sugar, good taste and a bit of C and potassium. mixing them together is retarded but amusing for the rest of us if you actually prove you can drink a lot

I regularly run further, but after a heavy leg day was an awesome cool down. Still hot sub 17, gunna bless the smoothie for it

Literally ate a few eggs big lenny style as well pussy

Honestly was alright, think spicy lemon and cherry cola with a hint of ginger an onion after taste. Good job bro

Quercetin, allicin, sulforanes, kaempferol, numerous other flavinoids in basically unmatchable quantities besides other alliums that contribute to fertility, immune system and cardiovascular health. Eat ur fuckin onions cunt

Wait what?